twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, I graduated from high school.

Sure did

>chink pussy
Fucking disgusting

Nah, I believe terrorists should have equality

no, I know better

90% of the people on Sup Forums arnt old enough to Vote

Your Trump sluts have no power here, I'm gay.

On an unrelated note I voted for Hillary

/leftypol/ must go

omfg quad quads!!

Cool MTG cards! Want to do a cube draft?

BUILD THE WALL

You know you can just lie about who you voted for?

>i'm gay
>on an unrelated note I voted for hillary
>unrelated
die now.

You wouldn't lie to me would you user?

dirty ass feet 6/10
my grandpa always told me if her feet are clean her pussy is too. And if not, well you know..

Like any one wants to fuck that ugly cunt

like you wouldn't

There's something about that hat that makes me think bees and snakes would come out of her pussy.

you'd fuck her don't lie

That would only slow me down

She's literally hideous, even more than the average backwoods Trumpwhore.

SJW cuck literal faggot
>Not liking pussy
>Extreme homo meter measures 10839 giga-glams

I'm gonna spice your rice

OMFG DUB DUBS lol im so funny im from reddit

People actually voted for this guy?

"wall"

sure. keep telling yourself that.

You don't vote for a person. You vote for the constitution.

That's why "fundamental transformation" Obama was such a failure.

Stick to American Idol, kid.

Is that actually him? Not bad at all for a 70 year old.

>is so desperate for sex any fuck ugly disease-encrusted snatch will do

>vote for constitution
>fuck due process
>fuck emoluments clause
>fuck you after you look those up

>"You vote for the constitution."

>Voting for a guy who encourages stop and frisk

Are those MTG cards? If so then she's a real 10/10.

this may come as a shock to you, but your "konsteetooshun" doesn't begin and end with the 2nd Amendment.

as in, make black people only worth 3/5ths a person and take away women's right to vote?

Don't forget the Irish.

what are the magic cards on display? This is important to my desire to grab ur junk or not.

Every time I see one of you disgusting subhuman trash SJW regressives I can't believe you really exist. I have been on Sup Forums for so long, that my brains automatically believe that someone going this full retard as you retarded regressives are, is just a troll.... sadly, I am wrong.

You SJWs really are this stupid....

I feel like sjws aren't typically known for calling bitches ugly.
Am I missing something here?

Then obviously your grandpa never had sex.

wow you sound stupid.

FUCK.

Is that ugly skank your wife or something? You seem triggered user.

wrong.

>Obama was such a failure.
sure kid

factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/

Give us uncensored picture. Also every Idiot who thinks that voting A or B is changing anything fundamental is stupid. They give you a choice so you have an illusion of power. Meanwhile both candidates will nearly do the same and just have differences in some populism topics.

lol hipoint poorfag. Is that tape holding your niggergun together?

his lil peepee is hiding under the fat

> Peace nobel price winner
> Was every minute of his 8 years in war
> Dropped over 250.000 bombs
> Peace nobel price winner
Peace nobel price is a fucking joke and obama is just a puppet. And those numbers get manipulated with tricks. for example employment rate they do workshops with lots of people so they dont count as unemployed. The fact is the 8 richest people have more than the poorest 4 Billion. Wait another 50 years and the 8 richest will have more than the poorest 7,5 Billion.

sure kid is back. LOL

>The fact is the 8 richest people have more than the poorest 4 Billion. Wait another 50 years and the 8 richest will have more than the poorest 7,5 Billion.
blame the republicans for that one kiddo.

with facts. LOL

kid

8 years, 250.000 bombs is 86 bombs every day

Kissinger, Nixon, Aung San Suu Kii, Obama. The Nobel prize is a joke.

I'm a signed up member of the Klan and also autistic so yes, yes I did.

Don't pretend the wealth gap is going to get better under Trump. He's made that very clear with his cabinet picks.

Nobody knew who Obama was until he entered the presidential race. He is a puppet of CityCorp. Most people in his cabinet had a link with City. They chose him because he is an excellent orator. So good that he started believe that he was a real president.

democrats are right up there with sand niggers as the whiniest faggots ever

sack up and accept it, you lost kids

Do you actually know that, or were you told to think that by mainstream media?

God this girl must be so much fun to fuck around with

Yeah and?

God damn Europeans putting a "." where there should be a ","

obv liberal troll

traps dont vote republican

nice tryhard tho

mainstream media? you know all media is shit, and non mainstream is even worse because their lies could be however extreme they want it, stop being and idiot, everyone in power no matter what party, is just there to fuck us over

Trumps first 17 cabinet picks have a combined wealth of over $6 billion or more than 1/3 of all Americans put together. This is an indisputable fact.
It's widely known that rich people don't give a shit about people with less money, so I'll let you figure out how that will affect the wealth gap.

did you see the nigger sights as well. they are on the fucking side of the slide and not the top.

"There lies can be however extreme they want" No they can't, because you can just research what they're saying. Not to mention they can be smeared alot easier than any large news company. If someone makes a video proving someone like Sargon of Akkad (for example) is a shill it will do a lot more damage than someone proving everyone at cnn is a shill.

look at how low trumps approval ratings are

impeachment when

You obviously prefer sand nigger

This is true, it's fucking insane how people will spin a narrative in mainstream media. Bashing people just because they think they're in the right. It's fucking insane how people can make documentaries that are blatant lies; example being "Supersize me" and Waiting for Superman. In Western society it's completely ok and acceptable to lie to the public as long as you think you're in the right to do so. I've even saw people cite things like Nanook of the North as a credible source. You can blatantly lie on media sources and your work will be considered renown. Fucking disgusting.

looks great to me, you sound like a child having a tanty

Japanese female here, I voted for trump. I got so excited when I found out that he won I asked my master to throw a party so he and his white friends can use me.

Asian females for white males is not a meme. We love that big white cock

I honestly don't know shit about his cabnit picks, I was just making sure that person at least a bit of a critical thinker.

>cabnit

>people in this thread putting effort into showing people how shit Trump is for America

We already know you dumb fucks, we didn't vote him in because he was a good candidate, we did it purely for the chaos his lunacy will bring. He's a fucktard and I don't regret voting for him one bit, just to see how much he can cripple the reputation of American politics before getting impeached or walks.

Oh yea, I botched that post pretty fucking bad.

wait what?
all of the approvals are higher than dissaprovals

are you fucking stupid?

holy shit I didn't, jesus that's disgusting.

>big BLACK cock
fixed that for ya, dumb gook

Good luck

These are all fake. Look for the real numbers, you'll be shocked to see how much worse off American people are.
I don't dislike Obama, I just dislike false numbers.

Is that Novapatra?

I like that deck your stacking.
Please send us photos

>Implying my fetish isn't snektits and the next best thing wouldn't make me go harder

>Asian
>Likes Trump
>Confederate Flag
>MTG
that wife material

No good choice.

Sorry, this slant chinky eyed gook pussy is only for whitey

She was caught masterbating on twitter after playing hearthstone. Twice!