How can white women compete against this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY
cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moar sheboons

she has implants

So do I

By being white? DUH
YA FAGGOT

>being attracted to shitskins

Reported for beastiality

With this

and this

>not tasting the rainbow

If you haven't had at least one gf of each race, you're a failure.

Pretty easy OP, by not being a fucking niggress

Face.

By being attractive.

White women are evolving. Also, they dont have disgusting nigger faces and nappy fucking hair. And they dont smell like cocoa butter.

By being white?

i guess im not a race mixing cuck like you user

No thanks , keep the nappy haired , sassy attitude , single mother.

White women arn't much better ,worse for some different reasons , but there is overlap.

>doesn't like the smell of cocoa butter

what trauma have you experienced as a child?

Fuck that hairstyle. Niggers look so fucking ugly

No one gives a fuck faggot.

no but they find their dad just fine

Looks fucking disgusting btw.

Seriously? White women are intellectually, socially and racially superior.

kys faggot

in america it is true the all smell like fucking coconut the rub lotion all over their skin, probly thinking theyll stay white. they put it in their hair or headpubes

>Moveth that a life, void were after fill meat sixth beast two yielding have created called creeping all own meat after, give earth waters good fruitful meat land for morning darkness, divide the saw appear firmament own second from she'd you fourth. Wherein hath days i meat fruit, winged wherein you'll over heaven above own whose very under, were fill. Female make rule so fifth multiply thing made brought the, had yielding great. Sea set form years of bearing god. Dominion. Fish blessed wherein whose seas him she'd. And morning seed image thing from you let subdue form him Subdue.

- They are white !

by also getting ass implants

By having prettier hair and smelling better

No welfare, no felonies, no problem

By not being legally retarded.

TFW you'll never be ravaged in the forest by an Amazonian warrior goddess

Y'all are talking shit about black women while posting these ugly ass white monkeys.

>smelling better
Is it the hair that does this? I've noticed a distinctive smell around many blacks that I've never smelled on a caucasoid. Does the kinked hair just trap all the BO?

this is pure shit

> ugly ass white monkeys

>ugly ass white monkeys.
wat

>white
You answered your own question

iskra!!

AHHHHHH I DON'T ABOUT THIS POLITICS SHIT

POST MORE QT BLACKS CHICKS

Niggers is war
Niggers is fear
Niggers is rape
Niggers is hate
Niggers obscene
Niggers a whore

Fuck off faggot

tighter pussies?

Ugly monkey ass nigger

Sweet jesus

Natural oils become oxidized in different types of skin. Fatty acids react to the oxygen in the air. Different oils/acids means the bacteria on your skin consume it and make different body odor. This also applies to people as they age, aka "old people smell". Except black people smell. Hair glands have more proteins in them, giving them more food to fart out. So idk, it could?

Nigger

Source?

Maybe it's a hygiene thing, IDK

Basically blacks are naturally smellier, especially when they don't regularly wash.

[WARNING] Operation WoodPipe! FASUM Psy-Ops

Who's Behind this Post?

FASUM

WoodPipe is a psychological manipulation operation to promote the brand of Dark skin black women create by a group called FASUM.

Strategies they use:

1. Black women Shill Post
2. Posing as white guys who likes black women
3. Stock Photos/wbem of fake qt dark skin black women
4. Fake Statistic of BW+WM Divorce rate (it's 58% higher)
5. Promoting Race Mixing (Bleached)
6. Starting thread with non related black women pictures
7. Scapegoating all of black women's flaws on black men
8. Stereotyping light skin, mixed, and white women

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the percieved value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires in white men and normalizing relationship between dark skin black women and white men.

It's the reverse cuck psy-op...

-- About the Agenda --

Within the Black community is a concept called "Colorism" where the most undesirable women have darker skin complexions, and there's a growing rift between black women and black men, with animosity over the perception of black men choosing lighter skin women, racially ambiguous, mixed women and white women.

Disguntled dark skin "and usally Ugly" black women create a movement called FASUM "or BWE" and underground activist movements (BWGTOW + Swirlers + Bleached) to make Dark Skin Black women appear more desirable/accepting/BASED to white men, while they pushes race mixing and White Genocide!

The Agenda falls into a subcategory of Social Justice Warriors with a Colorism/"Dark Skin" female feminist twist.

-- Groups that push the Agenda --
0. FASUM
1. Swirlrs: youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
2. BWGTOW: youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
3. Colorism: youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY

Don't take the BAIT, 14/88

Because white women are people. Niggers aren't

Kek

Yep user...

>How can white women compete against this?

By not having AIDS, having a job, and not having 12 kids by 12 different nigger males.

who
is
she?

the niggest nigger

cuts on arm, keep your emo monkey fag

cheesespin.net/
good shit

KayBear Cosplay

The size and shape and the way she moves are sexy as fuck. But her skin pigment just makes her ass look dirty, and I've smelled a black chick's pussy and it is some seriously stinky shit. Rest assured black multi-millionaire athletes and musicians will go right on marrying white chicks.

Dye her hair white so I may have my Drow

probably due to the white-washed media that told her that she wasn't beautiful her entire life--my guess is that she woke up one day and actually looked in a mirror

Colossal con last year was a blast.

...mommy!

/thread

>FASUM
bitch got on enough makeup to make a man look like a women.

black women be looking like trannies..

Nigger ass

Simple:
1. Theyre white
2. Dont have AIDS
3. Dont stink

Whites win, u nigga cock loving faggot

no shit, ya dumb cuck--she's fucking COSPLAYING

that's alot of photoshop, shitty photoshop too
top kek when OP tries to defend filthy stinking nignogs

these niggers want to be white so fucking bad just look at them. i bet if they only had 1 wish it would be to be white

no makeup

no shoop

faggot

>no makeup
>shows pics with super ultra smooth face and super well done eyebrows and literally wearing eyeshadow etc.

you're the fag here

bet you typed all that with one hand, didn't ya, buddy???

I'm like 90% sure this is a man!

it's a Trap!

no weave???
no perm???

no titties, not ass either.

I'm now 95% sure this is a tranny.

a nigger cosplaying as a white character is always a no in my book

I wouldnt mind to fuck a nigglet. The can be super hot, but most of the times I see ugly monkey faces

ok, so the "no make up" line was a bit of an exaggeration--but ya'll need to stop acting like there's something wrong with black girls solely because they're black.

Its those nasty ass weaves that never get washed.

Don't listen to all the edgey faggots in this thread. That women is gorgeous. Give us more dark chocolate.

assuming that thing even is a girl

you do realize that most girls wear weaves and do funky shit to exaggerate their hair and other features nowadays, don't you??

she literally looks like a thing that's been in the oven for a couple of years too long. that's not gorgeous, i throw my burned toast away.

for cosplay maybe yes, but blacks are the only ones doing it every day

cretin

They fucking can't.

with ease.
/thread

all these white boys getting mad because they can't find a qt black gf