Girlfriend of a year, bla bla bla pt3 thread is kill. New thread, dubs is get

Girlfriend of a year, bla bla bla pt3 thread is kill. New thread, dubs is get.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DzCMb
imgur.com/a/HAL28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"My dick says otherwise"

Tell her you just want the threesome once :)

bamp

Also don't fucking let her into your house, you might get AIDs

"it's not my fault" typical woman

Look I know we've had our differences and I'm willing to forgive you if you start being more open sexually with me and my first request is to send me some pics

How about you go kill yourself bitch.

It is your fault, and you're gonna pay for it. Next Sunday come over with [one of her friend's name here]. You will watch us fuck.

i want you to watch me cum inside another girl as you fuck my ass with a dildo

she is a megacunt "not my fault" kek

"quit being such a kike nigger"

>not my fault
Just pretend you're getting back with her, fuck her as much as you want and degrade her, and after a little, dump her ass

this. perfect response.

Say this

roll

I'll forgive you if you watch me fuck a girl I want

rolio

Re roll

Dump her you dumb fuck.

sooo you wont let me fuck another girl do you call this fair?

If you come, it will be only to take your shit a suck my dick for the last time.

NOT MY FAULT XDDDDDD AHAHAHHAHAHAA just let her to go to your house say that you will forgive if she let you to fuck her then after you cum in her say that she need to gtfo from your house she will feel bad its a revenge and just delete her from your life

Let me fuck your sister

Roll

>]
not your fault? he didn't rape you. You consented. Grow up and own up to your mistakes. How dare you betray me like this and then proceed to play the victim.

It's not your fault? Are you saying it wasn't consensual sex? That's the only way it wouldn't be your fault. If you consented, you are to blame.
Only once? Once is once enough!
Of course I'm Angry! You stabbed me in the back with another mans dick.
How do you know what I want and don't want? If you really knew what I wanted you would know I wouldn't want you to cheat on me or anyone and that I don't want to go out with a cheating whore.

I want you to role play as Hermione Granger and cast erectus enlargus on my cock then let me slide my Slytherin into your Hufflepuff. 10 points Griffindore!

10 bad bitches in a mansion
Wrist on Milly Rock them diamonds on me dancin'
When you workin' hard then your money start expandin'
I got model bitches wanna lick me like some candy
And them drugs come in handy
Last name Savage bitch, but no I'm not Randy
Hit her with no condom, had to make her eat a plan B
And I'm sippin' on that Codeine, not Brandy

roll

WINRAR

Roll

this op. post this.

finger my ass and we'll call it evens

Post pt 1 and 2 pls?

Not your fault? Was it icey outside and you happen to slip on his dick?

WINRAR

I'm just stuntin' on my ex-bitch
I'm just flexin' on my ex-bitch
Hold up, I'm just stuntin' on my ex-bitch
Hold up, I'm just flexin' on my ex-bitch
Fuck a wedding ring, I bought a necklace
Diamonds got the flu, try not to catch this
I left that ho alone 'cause she was ratchet
All these bitches salty, they can't stand me

>You stabbed me in the back with another mans dick.

Kek

How the fuck can you say it's not your fault? You expect me to forgive you when you can't even accept fault? YOU chose to fuck another guy. It is ENTIRELY your fault you dumb fucking slut.

can someone post the previous post made by op on previous thread? I'm trying to get all the pieces together.

Roll

nice. roll.

Let me hit your backdoor using only spit for lube till you shit on my dick

Can someone brief me on what happened?

If you eat my arse after a big doo doo I'll think about it ;^)

yay

check em

Roll

Nah don't post this OP. Sounds like you're crying (internally) too much

If it's "not my fault" then why are you sorry? How can I trust anything you say when you've done the worst thing you could possibly do to me without taking responsibility for it. How self centred do you have to be to blame me for betraying me. I've had enough, just pickup your shit and leave. Maybe you'll figure out why no one wants to be with you when you carry out the boxes

Yeah, need to know what happened.

girl cheated on bf with co-worker, wants to apologize, talk and says its not her fault

Dump noodz faggot op

This, then once done tell her she is only good as a slut and leave her

Say you're HIV positive

Someone post all images are pls I saw first thread and ignored like a fool

Go fug you another grill without her knowing and take pics. Then send her one saying "baby its not my fault." Preferably one of you getting deep throated my dude.

Can some1 post the beginning and story ? Missed it :/

say this user

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP gf imgur.com/a/DzCMb

Roll

"Look I dont know what I want right now, but I do know that if i'm even going to consider forgiving you we need to have a threesome. Otherwise, we're done."

Oh

"not my fault" kekkity kek kek kek kek

rolleroni

A winrar is you

Roll

> it is not my fault

Dump her. Report her for raping you.

She's starting to lose it. We gotta end this soon I can't take much more bullshit.

He already did.

Hey dude, I mean at least it was her doing the cheating. Trust me, if you do it, it hurts so much more to lose everything. So just leave the bitch.

Oh man please someome have screen cap of op? I just got off a crazy trip

Ker-roll

Exactly, now fuck off and kill yourself bitch

Confirmed fake... Was a good journey tho.. Modern medium of drama and all that shit. well done tho OP

Fuckkk youuu

Roll

The same reason you wanted to fuck another guy I'm feeling really generous so I'll tell you what, after I bust in her you can clean me off with your mouth

Took long than usual because she wouldn't stop calling so I answered and told her that she's not coming over.

cunt

anybody got the lost pic from op on the previous thread? making a good collab here

So, why would YOU want tou fuck another man ?

Continue until she breaks. This is quality entertainment

Top kek at ravioloi

These are all the pics I have
imgur.com/a/HAL28

This
/Thread

Because you fucked someone else. This is the only way we can make it fair. I fuck someone else too. Accept this or you can fuck off.

re-roll

Sure i love you but when you let me do this we can call it even

shes christian has never sent any

Send me some nudes and I'll think about talking to you. It's the least you can do...

I don't plan on cheating, just fucking with her day. Not going to act on any of this.

Tell her you thought she loved you and only you and to explain how you fucking another girl would be any different if she can get some strange and still love you

reroll

WINRAR

You just proved my point you stupid slut. Go play in traffic. We're done. The end.

Rerollering

reroll

I'm going to shove a value pack of tendies inside of your fuckbox, then go and find this stud that took you from me and beg for his seed.