Is virtual space the same as a safe space but for celebrities?

Is virtual space the same as a safe space but for celebrities?

really forces you to contemplate

so desperate for attention

It's fake space for fake celebrities

The other half for her is the sahara desert which I'd say is way more unsafe

Virtual space is safe though, who is gonna hurt you when you're sitting behind your computer?

top kek

i didn't know that words on a computer screen could physically hurt someone

That's not my problem. My problem is that making the virtual world a safe space for you makes it an undesirable place for me. But I'm a white male so nobody cares about my feelings.

you sound like a straight, white, cis, privileged male and honestly you can just leave.

You don't have to live half your life in a virtual space. Just try logging off twitter once in a while you attentionwhoring cunt.

Twitter needs to fucking die

nobody is forcing you to sit on twitter all day, Felicia.

Really gets those action potentials firing...

WALK

No, it needs to fucking live.

The only alternative is Facebook and it's a pure hugbox.

Twitter is the only place where you can IRL shitpost quickly with anonymous accounts. It's the only thing close to here.

>you've definitely bullied a known celebrity online
>you've probably bullied a well known celebrity online
>there's a chance you've bullied your waifu online

Really makes you think...

who is this voluptuous camel?

Quit living half your life in a place then and get back to the real world where your feelings are defended by screaming your opponent is racist and bigoted if they say something you don't agree with.

If only there was a way to not use your real name online and you could select who you interacted with

NIGGA

I don't even use Twitter, so I don't know how I could bully someone online. I have things I'd rather do with my time than harass famous people who really should just learn to stop bitching and learn to use the block button.

I was speaking more to your internet actions all time, not so much just on twitter. It's not like I would make a thread about that subject alone.

>I don't know how I could bully someone online

Have you thought negative things about people at one point in your life? Have you ever wanted spread those things about them in some form online. Did you ever want to use those thoughts with expletives?

Congrats, you're a cyber bully and you should feel ashamed! You should feel worse than terrorists who killed themselves. You're a mean 'ol bully and should just stop posting stuff! (insertsademoticon)

That's their argument.

Felicia Day literally makes fun of people with cerebral palsy any chance she can get, why is that okay?

>emotions mean nothing!

Cyberbulling isn't thought crime, you child.

Nobody would call you a cyberbully if you kept your insane rants to yourself.

Bullying famous people on Twitter is p funny, I hope it escalates. There's literally nothing stopping you from telling Lily Allen to kill herself, or taking pictures of Adam Goldberg's house and telling him you're gonna shit under his doormat at an indeterminate time.

You know you could just click the red X at the corner of the screen right?

Christ, social media was a mistake.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

That might drive someone like Adam Goldberg insane actually, have you ever heard anyone more neurotic and high strung

Why not just block the people who are rude to you? I don't understand why they spaz out and retweet and reply to the people bothering them. It's so easy to block or mute people

this isn't dial up internet anymore

real life and internet life is practically the same with their real name out there. you can't just go "ur a faget" at people randomly irl so you shouldn't online.

>waaaaahh why are these feminists going after our favorite franchises! it's not like we escalate the situation and give them the perfect ammo!

>Twitter drama

Now I believe in safe spaces. I want this normie bullshit out, I want these meme spammers out, I want these tripfags out and I want all non-tv/film discussion OUT

ALWAYS

SEEM TO

VIRTUAL INSANITY

>somebody puts out Idea: 1
>Idea: 1 isn't liked
>they get pounced on
>crying ensues, muh cyber bullying please take me back to High School

Do you have a point or will you continue to elaborate on your reaction image which contributed nothing to the conversation?

>somebody can hurt my feelings
>that makes me unsafe

its just going to take the normies a while to get used to the idea that everyone has a voice and no one gives a shit.

>blacks are getting killed
>white millionaire complains about literally nothing

#RacistFelicaDay

#BlackLivesMatter

>I'll just randomly bring up Ghost Busters
lmao

>our
>we
nah just you pham

>feminazis literally demanding lebenraum
pottery

>Cyberbulling isn't thought crime, you child.

"Cyberbullying" is literally the idea of prosecuting people because they expressed sentiments you don't like online.

It is 100% a Thought Crime.

was Ghostbusters not making any money Box Office Bullying?

>Nobody would call you a cyberbully if you kept your insane rants to yourself.

Nobody would call you an insipid faggot if you weren't crying over people saying something you didn't like on the Internet.

>blacks are getting killed

Where? There are currently THREE TIMES AS MANY dead police-officers as there are dead black sex-offenders.

Even BLM should call that "more than even" at this point.

>he thinks I've ever been cyberbullied
I don't care for the concept, but you getting it wrong is hilarious on a whole different level.

>because they expressed sentiments you don't like online.
That's a great source you got there, buddy!

Anyway, show me one law that isn't based around the idea of not making someone uncomfortable. I'll be waiting.

you're being cyberbullied right now, queer.

it's 'verbal abuse' which really isn't a crime
cops arresting you for telling someone to an hero and they do kill themselves is retarded and
probably only happens in the EU/UK
posting that someone is a fag or whatever falls under Libel
which, depending on laws, can be brought to civil court
its usually not worth the time or effort

I expect her to be deliciously hateable as Dr F's tsundere daughter on nuMST3K.