The cringe is reaching critical mass. This is a real article

The cringe is reaching critical mass. This is a real article.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hd5GquynYhw
dailydot.com/unclick/naked-banana-meme-ylyl-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]0 / 0 / 1 / 3 [Update] [

youtube.com/watch?v=hd5GquynYhw

U mad OP?

I really really really like this article.

Where did the banana actually come from?
Who made it?
It's got to be a piece of clipart, so maybe there's more.

This is now YLYL thread! Banana Edition!

Good point. Thanks for opening my gook eyes user.

i dew too! May I save it?

Lori gave us this blessing.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

I really really really like this copypasta.

Yes, I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him. The man is a gift from God. He's keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. You can think we're a joke, those who supported him, but in case you haven't figured it out we jokes hold the power in this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he's now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it's been in a very long time. Just because you see the appearance of a farce in your simplistic little mind doesn't mean he's not doing a damn fine job. Every leader of every other country and every citizen of every foreign land--they can all think we're a joke, it doesn't matter. President Trump is doing what's best for America and we are getting stronger because of it. Trust me kid, you'll see, very soon.

Save it friend, its all yours.

thx user.

trump, you say?

btw you're in the banana thread.

i've wondered the same thing, but even those know-your-meme sites have no clue. i don't even think any oldfags know.

no name or copyright. sigh. so it probably is clipart.

hahah, great article
Have some OC

just checkin to see if everyone is *saving* legally.

thas a rare nahnah

better check

> unreleased

but the banana started to die down during the last months, 's'all good

>banana died down

banana never "died down" and it will only get stronger when i'm around!

you took your sweet ass time to write this up about a bannana image, how depressed can you be

yeah, i said that because i want it to flourish, and when autistic virgin faggots like you see a post like mine they find meaning in posting more bananas, so all's going according to my plan

>It's 2017, the Year of the Cock
>I love the cancer banana so much, I have all the .jpgs, .gifs, and .webms
>I still make my own oc
>Every day I eat a banana as i sit at my keyboard, flipping through innocent .jpgs and .pngs that lack potassium
>"Cancer is love." I say; "Cancer is life."
>Nobody hears me
>Good
>I love making anons laugh hysterically and lose to my most devious creations
>My eyes start to dry out
>It's 2am, the end of the day
>Morning will be around the corner; mornings always make me happy
>Time for one last finishing touch
>I'm pleased with my work
>I say, "I really, really, really like this image."
>A new day dawns and I'm ready for another bite of banana
>I turn on my pc and open up my software
>My files are missing
>All those precious hours lost
>My eyes start to water
>I look in the recycle bin on my desktop
>Nothing
>panic.jpg
>I pray to John Callanan and go to his facebook page to type up my memoirs
>John Callanan replies
>Luckily for me, he saved all my oc on /b
>He's very generous, he offers that I can have my hours back. "They're all yours my friend."
>I am ecstatic
>Cancer is love. Cancer is life.

I have to have that shirt

john; haha. where did you find this one?!

i thought this was a joke.

it seriously is a real article

contd.

fuckit, not posting all these screenshots.

dailydot.com/unclick/naked-banana-meme-ylyl-Sup Forums/