Nostalgia thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4hlzRNu3uE
youtube.com/watch?v=sPwgEJ7Kz50
youtube.com/watch?v=69JxflqhI38
youtube.com/watch?v=QCSX7mf63Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=wR7bKjo1dSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm working on coding, so I might be slow....

No prob

this happened only about four years ago.
if you're 12, that's a third of your life.
no wonder you're nostalgic for something that existed four years ago, retard.

I stopped going at 13 in 2007. And have fond memories there. Jesus fuck user who hurt you?

the reason why you have nostalgia is really simple actually
you long for the days when you didn't have to have real responsibilities (job, house, wife maybe)

neither do i, but i get that point

they seem better because you could enjoy them and correlate that feeling with carelessness

but that's just a theory
a HU-man....theory

doesn't work well with two syllables

You sound like you can't enjoy anything without over analyzing it. Or life for that matter.

I didn't go swimming for a year because of this guy....

Is that the thing from Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Did she dieded?

Yep. F

90's kids will know

Yeah yeah yeah. That's a good one.

Lets post some commercials
youtube.com/watch?v=u4hlzRNu3uE

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPwgEJ7Kz50

Too real
Them feels

I remember this episode. Its funny that the pool one scared you, that one I thought was pretty cool. This shit made me actually afraid of the dark though. Fucking hated clowns as a kid.

Hey faggots, you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply hello paedo or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep...

Holy shit yes. Didn't she get sued for being fake as fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=69JxflqhI38

I've had like 3 nightmares involving that clown, a giant rubber ball, and an abandoned building. Two involving Zeke.

i saw a tit!

fuck

found the complete dvd collection of hey dude at wallmart for 15 dollars. I'm hoping to find salute your shorts in the future

Army Men 1998

youtube.com/watch?v=QCSX7mf63Lg

I actually had nights very similar to this. This picture triggers my nostalgia like no other!

This one for me

Niggers

Used to think the Red haired girl was hot. Her in game model wasn't hot at all though.

Trips confirmed.

Never got to play that one as a kid. You can get on console or something now right?

Ecks Men!

Eh-eh-eh-eh-Ecks Men!

There was something so disturbing about that episode, the way he looked and talked...really freaked me out. That was with that curly red haired kid who always acted tough, right?

I actually played this one when I lived in Mexico. I played and beat all my favorite arcade games via emulator. So glad game emulation happened. Still play them to this day on my computer!

>always would watch salute your shorts
>never watched Hey Dude once

I had MAME for the arcade games years ago but I have problems installing it now for some reason

they had it on a console years ago I dont know if they do now

come at me bro

Duuuude

Nice dubs

These ones got me

test

I remember the Double Dragon fighting game. It was well-made, bu kind of strange.

>tfw the people in the commercial are more robotic than the animatronics

youtube.com/watch?v=wR7bKjo1dSY

Anyone remember some ps1 shooting game where your standing by a gate and a truck crashes through it and if u stood too close your gun would get stuck under it and u couldn't shoot anyone

wait wtf?

Holy shit PQ.... 1?

These cups!

As a kid I always felt they should have split air and flora into two Toa and made earth and stone one.