Funny shit is that we don't even care about boreball

Funny shit is that we don't even care about boreball

We're a football and basketball state

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wVr0D5n8y4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then why are you posting about it?

Nobody is watching the Browns, retard

Fuck you. The Browns game will have HIGHER attendance in 8 home games than the Boreball team will have in 81 home games

Boreball is racist and stupid. I wish the Indians would relocate

I'll take it.

Who's ready for the epic proportions of butthurt that will arise after this series?

this thread is going places

>"wahhhh baseball iz raycisss"

Kys faggot. I'm gonna wear a full fucking headress and rain dance all day when the indians win.

We're a Cavs and Browns town

How many people have you seen wear Indians gear? Like 5?

Now that's what I call edgy.

>'hurr baseball is rayciss'
>player demographics more accurately reflect national demographics than every other sport and it's not even close

For the Browns to have higher attendance, they would have to hold more than double the capacity of FE Stadium, so that's false. And secondly, they only sell that many tickets because people keep golding on to their season tickets for once the Browns field a real team. The PSL costs too much to let them go. Quit being a retarded shitposter and understand nobody in Cleveland gives a fuck about the Browns.

>we
You ain't from Cleveland, nigger

Are you? I've seen more Kosar jerseys than any Indians jersey

>We're a football state

Yeah, cause its out year right?

Keep deluding yourself that it'll be different for the browns this year. NFL is tanking in general, America's pastime is coming back

Also, ignoring 455 consecutive sold out games at the Jake

I've seen more OSU and Browns jerseys than Indians jerseys

I am. Jacobs field (not calling it the Prog) is fucking packed right now, and it's an away game.

The city is fucking going nuts over this shit

Are you you like in the ghetto?

Yeah thats why the Jake is 31st in attendance

No one fucking cares. face it

Da land loves all their teams, but the other 2 don't hold a candle to their love of the Browns, this is well documented, even a fucking Australian like me knows this.

This fag isn't me. But yes, people are embarrassed to be seen in Browns gear. Only lazy fat fucks walk around in their XXXL Clowns gear.

Ohioan here, fuck basketball.

Ohio is a baseball and football state.

That's just football in general. When you have like 8 games a year, you're gonna be more pumped when the season comes around.

I don't get pumped for season baseball or basketball because there's a gorillion fucking gamss

If you knew anything, you'd know nobody calls it da land except niggers who aren't from Cleveland.

>claim to be football state
>the state in question contains the cleveland browns

Ohio != Cleveland.

Outside of Cleveland, yeah Football is king

>Not recognizing shitposting

>We're a Cavs and Browns town
>we
>browns
None of us actually like the browns don't lie, we tolerate them because we have nothing else.

I and most Clevelanders would trade this WS for a Browns playoff run.

This.

Who started the meme that we're a basketball town?

I enjoy the sport, but 9 out 10 people here couldn't name one Cav prior to Lebron's teams. Mark Price, Ron Harper, Brad Daugherty are forgotten names, while everyone knows Kenny Lofton, Omar Vizquel, Manny Ramirez, Albert Belle, Jim Thome, and even Jose fuckin' Mesa.

More accurately, we're a "Lebron town" not a Cavs/Basketball town/state.

Cleveland is a dirt poor city and for a family of 4 to go to a game and eat and drink anything is like $300. So no, they aren't going to the game. They are watching on tv.

I realize that, that's pretty much what I was saying.

Nobody outside of Northeast Ohio gives a fuck about the Cavs or basketball. College and high school basketball are the only basketball most Ohioans care about and even then, those are well below baseball and especially football.

I think most Chicagoans would give back the stanley cup wins for a cubs WS win

Canadian kek

youtube.com/watch?v=9wVr0D5n8y4

>not knowing what shitposting is

>we're a "lebron town"
>half the state burned his jerseys after he left

kek

Everyone in Cleveland has a LeBron jersey
Everyone in Cleveland has a Browns jersey
Everyone in Cleveland has an OSU jersey

Only 5-10 people have an Indians jersey

None of those are true, but ok

>All muh buds got them football jerseys

Not all of us are lower class

Yeah, I know.

The Cavs title wasn't really that satisfying for me. Didn't feel "organic" after Lebron returned. He felt more like a hired gun at that point.

If the Tribe win, it'll be sweet. Kluber is a career long Indian. Kip, Lindor, Santana, Ramirez are all farm grown players. Only "hired gun" is Miller, and it's not like he's the Lebron of baseball.

People are in such denial about how much people love the Browns here

Oh there was a boreball game tonight?

Samefaggotry at its finest

Yeah, Clemson vs FSU

This thread is proof that no one in Cleveland likes the Indians

>proof
>on an anonymous message board
Your post is proof Chicago has a failing education system.

ITT: OP is an assdevastated chiraqian

FRANCONA IS A MADMAN

do you have to renew the PSL every year. Why not just include that in the cost of season tickets

Shame about that football thing huh

27th in attendance !

Actual Clevelander here, OP is correct. I don't see a single Indians fan in town. Matter of fact is we millenials have taken umbrage in boreball's racist undertones and that is why we choose the Browns over a team that bases its mascot off a racial slur against Native Americans.

Boreball is impossible to watch, that's why no one cares.

Football and basketball on the other hand are stimulating and exciting, and they help preach awareness of what's going on around you. Old white men can stick with boreball though.

I live in Shaker Heights, the TVs weren't showing the game, instead, they showed the Cavs game and Clemson vs Florida State. Gee, I wonder why?

This.

I'm planning on boycotting the Cleveland baseball team after the season. Expect multiple chapters of antifascist groups to protest. Black Lives Matter will hold a mass demonstration in downtown Cleveland if the Indians end up winning. This is to tackle the race issues that baseball fans evade while promoting their racist sport.

It should be obvious as to why people avoid boreball. Simply too many white people. When will people understand that the oppression of PoC runs wild in baseball and for all teams, the Indians the best, to be a racist team name which is named after a derogatory term for Native Americans?

This is problematic. We must all take action as listeners. I plan on boycotting the Indians, even though I was raised to like them as a child.

But more importantly, go Browns!

>we millenials

Low quality bait, but Chief Wahoo is gone after this season. The commish is already brokering the deal. Don't think you really need to boycott a sport you don't even pay attention to, user.

>claim to live in nearby suburb
>state obvious lie
>profit????

I'm a Cubs fan. When will the rest of the America learn that scat is the best fetish? :^)

t. Cubs fan

Not since Tiki have I seen such a pathetic display of autistic sperging that the chiraq tard is putting on now

Lmfao... NFL ratings are plummeting this year and it's because of all the SJW bullshit.

You must be a very stupid person. I feel bad for you.

TV is a dying medium, but feel free to debate me.

We're like the brown's battered wives.

This

Thats not football, some other non competitive sport entirely. They make soccer look good

And social justice liberal bullshit is a major factor in it's death.

Are you even 18?

You're a certifiable moron.

I live near Wrigley and watched the sad masses disperse in droves after the loss. It was a sweet, sweet thing to see. They were all so confident before the game.

I'm tailgating at First Energy stadium

No one here can name one boreball player

I could name everyone on the Indians lineup, but maybe only a handful of Browns players.

Stop with this shit.

Joe Thomas or Cody Kessler get MORE love around Cleveland than whoever the fuck is on the Tribe

>BronBron wins one for Da Land
>Ohio goes red
Name a better state in 2016

Why do you feel so threatened by another Cleveland team achieving success?

Whatever man, 80% of talk on the radio is STILL Browns.

I don't personally care

I'm just telling you facts. Why does real life hurt your feelings?

Only SJWs don't like baseball

What's the matter chief? Not enough meathead nigs for your liking?

1. Browns. People will always care about the local NFL team no matter how shit it is.

2. TIE. Indians/Cavs. People will only care when they are good and ignore them when they suck.

This is irrefutable fact.

this

no matter how shit the browns are, they will be Cleveland's favorite team.

>talk radio

I think we're just happy to have something- anything good happen in this city. But yeah, first and foremost we definitely love football here. It's strange because we've never been anything but horrible in my lifetime, but being from Cleveland you're just trained to love it. Baseball and Basketball are nice, but this town would explode if the browns ever even got close to the super bowl.

More people right now care about the 0-7 Browns and the NBA than fucking Indians

You see how many people are out in the rain watching the Browns?

>You see how many people are out in the rain watching the Browns?

They bought those tickets months ago, retard. If tickets were only sold on gameday, the stadium would be empty.