How can people prefer Dark Matter over Killjoys, It barely has any sci-fi going for it...

How can people prefer Dark Matter over Killjoys, It barely has any sci-fi going for it, They may as well be on a planet travelling in a car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8i8QJ5-Dx3o
youtu.be/U5OkEIIcqXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dark Matter because of this one scene in season 2

but no jodelle? :^(

>he doesn't remember Killjoys season 1

MODS DELETE THIS

Killjoys is terrible.

Dark Matter is actually good in an underrated sort of way but Killjoys is just flat out bad. It's the kind of bad that just leaves you cynical and depressed that such an obvious piece of shit could even be produced.

6 different people in underwear v one or two

this.

Also Dark Matter has better writers, actors and story. The characters are actually likeable.

Both feel low budget, but Killjoys more so. I can see it getting cancelled while Dark Matter continues. The difference is really in the writing. I find Dark Matter more believable and the various plots of the crew interesting. Klein in Killjoys being all mysterious and the level 6's is just boring. Just fucking say its aliens already and lets get on with it.

Dark Matter has funnier jokes.

>Low budget
They had a cyborg girl and quite a few nice looking locations, Secret factions and aliens
Dark Matter has an old warehouse they redecorate for each episode, some industrial park and a quarry

>Dark Matter has an old warehouse they redecorate for each episode, some industrial park and a quarry

You literally just described Killjoys.

Again, the writing is the difference. The 3 leads in killjoys just aren't fun compared to the leads in Dark Matter.

>tfw you'll never be sandwiched between Three and Two, fucking her deep while making out as Three lances inside your anus with his thick cock, and sucks hickeys on your neck

Why even live lads?

StarGate wasn't in space either (mostly), still was the best sci-fi

also it has some relation to sg-1 cast

Starts of interesting then becomes FUCK YEAH, HUMANITY WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL.
Love Universe though

>random magical shit
>sci-fi
pick one

Kiljoys is so fucking aweful, the writing, the action, the dialogue. Everything is bland and subpar. Its like the chose the least talented sci fi writer and gave him his own show. Two episodes, thats all I lasted and deleted everything.

I cant emphasize how terrible Killjoys is as a show.

Killjoys had Amanda Tapping in one episode

Better question: How can people know what any of these things are?

She directed a number of Dark Matter episodes.

they should combine the two universe sometime ... killjoys hunting the rasa ... and than android kills them. or they go after the megacorporations

They've got Tapping writing, the chick who played Weir is the head of one of the corporations on the show. They also occasionally have the guy who played McKay as a crime boss.

I wouldn't be surprised if more of them show up.

i said did last year when the seasons started that Killjoys has a more built up universe. Dark Matter on the other hand has a "better" cast

Tori Higginson was my favourite in Atlantis, I was screaming when I saw her in Dark Matter

It's a shame she's playing a bad guy, but I still love her.

Looks like Killjoys is going in a differnt direction from season 1
youtu.be/8i8QJ5-Dx3o
vs
youtu.be/U5OkEIIcqXw

>watchin Killjoys
>they rescue the cyborg chick
>can't place her voice
>suddenly realize shes the daughter from Defiance

Feels like if you work for SyFy for any length of time then they'll be giving you jobs for life.

post picture of her in killjoy
i liked her costume in defiance season one she was always showing her belly but then in season two they changed it up and she never did
very disappointed

i think it has more to do with being in Canada

The one on the left in OPs picture.

Watch Mirrormask

the new guy (prison gang leader), was some headhunter in SG-1 too

>StarGate wasn't in space either

sxy