I can come back if you want me to

I can come back if you want me to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLTInBFHNfk
factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/donald-john-trump-specifically-honors-united-states-military-and-veterans-planet-mars-during-press-conference
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-24/obama-sets-record-lowest-supreme-court-win-rate-zachary-taylor-1850
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a big NO. trump is making America great again.

Barry is enjoying a hard-earned vacation after eight years of working his ass off and dealing with unprecedented intransigence.

As payment for that work, we elected a slate of GOP hardliners who will work to dismantle the things he did manage to accomplish.

He ain't coming back, and if he did, we wouldn't deserve it.

Big YES.

Trump is a delusional psychopathic whiny brat.

No you were just as bad in office

This man did great things in those 8 years, and we should all be grateful.

When he first took office, the GOP was dead in the water and people were fleeing it like rats from a sinking ship.

Obama was able to turn that around and make the Republican party the strongest it's been in nearly a century.

We need to praise this man for being the biggest fuckup the Democrats could deliver to us.

>Tl;dr Thanks obama

Come to the uk old chap, we'll take you.

I wish!

lol, you really think the republicans will do well in the next election?

>a big NO. trump is making America great again.
When will that happen

>People actually believe this

Yes, I do, if only because the Republicans aren't the ones burning shit in the streets at any excuse.

Hell, here's some video out of Portland. Do these people look like they want to vote Dem?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLTInBFHNfk

>miss me yet
Absolutely not. Even if what trump does is controversial he's at least doing something. How refreshing to see some real action taking effect instead of the empty promises made by the Obama admin. He was a lame duck.

its true, your media just refused to criticize obama

Obama was eight years of impotence, eight years of, "Gee, I want to, but the Republicans won't let me."

Nah, don't miss it at all.

Its happening.

Our media, bucko.
If you think the media didn't criticize Obama, you are just as dumb as I thought.

Portland is liberal, moron.

baltimore riots in 2015

Exactly what I'm saying. It's a hotbed of liberalism, and these people are fucking cheering at the sight of liberals being arrested.

>No citation
Polls are only fake if I don't like them

>tfw I realize trump doesn't care if he's hated because those people will refuse to vote
>the opposition feels like they protested him when really they just got out of the way

>Antifa
Aaaand I don't care. Don't you know they're truly fascists? There really is no question at this point.
They could be shot down for all care

Yes, keep telling yourself that in the coming years.

Keep thinking "no, everyone agrees with us and what we're doing. those that complain are just a small amount of whiny liberals"

Get fat and content just like the Democrats did before, only for shit to be pulled right out from under you because you thought you could trust your absolutely terrible candidate to win out cause clearly no one could beat your superior choice.

I wonder what random forest Trump will be found hiking through.

Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.

How about Gov. Spending?
Inner city violence?
Racial tensions?
Transgender surguries?

all of this terrible issues greatly rose after he took office.

I guess a key difference is that we actually could trust our candidate whereas yours recieved unprecedented levels of media support and still lost.
Big hands wanted hillary to win BAD and were still unable.
I recall seeing a 92% chance of hillary victory on November 7th.

Just because many people support his policies, doesn't make them any less unconstitutional, immoral, and downright self-defeating.

But unlike most whiners on both sides, I am willing to see where he takes us before lighting my torch and grabbing ye ole pitchfork. He has done 1 good thing so far, dropping TPP....

That being said, he is as far a he can possibly be from making America great.

are you retarded?

you are the retard.

>if he does something I don't like I'm gonna riot
You realize this behavior was a significant factor in Trump's victory

well that's one way to guarantee never getting re-elected

2018 midterms are weighted heavily in favor of the GOP

(1) Its a midterm election. Dem turnout in midterms is lousy.

(2) The Senate seats up for election weigh in favor of the GOP. GOP defending 7 seats, Dems defending 18 (many in red states).

(3) The GOP base (which actually shows up to vote in the midterms) will be motivated to remove obstructionist Dems in congress.

your image is already wrong.

Republicans, according to history, freed the slaves, stopped the country from splitting, allowed women to vote, and gives power to people by making the government smaller.

People voted for Trump by the way also proving your Obama's history to be pointless.

Obama will be known as the 1st black US president and nothing more.

No.

factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/

HE almost DESTROYED AMERICA AS IT WAS

The cherry on top is that he's half black.
Everything he did was halfway.

nope you can fuck off nigger

No you faggot, I mean next election.

Sup Forumstards keep going on about their "god emperah" and all that shit when really the orangutan won largely due to Hillary being so shit.

He may have been the lesser of two evils, but he still wasn't a good choice for president.

Now he's going to keep getting shit piled up for the next 4 years, leaving things wide open come 2020 for the Dems to put up anything and have it look good next to him.

And even then, they'll probably not pick just anything, but instead a more safe, moderate pick to ensure there's no way 2016 could happen again.

nope.

the next election is in 2018

We'll find out in time
The left's violent protests aren't helping make you look good fyi

i've accepted that your country is now run by an idiot, theres no changing that. im now betting on this man to keep us afloat in a couple years

Elizabeth Warren?

Joe Biden?

Bernie Sanders?

moderation never wins. 2008 and 2012 elections are proof of this. Look at the republican runners.

But good idea libtard, try it out.

Yes, that was back when the republicans were the liberals and the democrats were the conservatives. Also none your points have anything to do with my image.

People voted for Clinton by the way also proving Your Bush Sr's history to be pointless.

People voted for Obama by the way also proving your Bush Jr's history to be pointless.

See? your "arguments" make no sense.

Obama will be remembered as the the President who saved us from Bush's recession, even though republicans did all they could to stop him at the expense of the American people.

What a fucking champ he would be
I hope Canada does this

It was a Democrat that signed the 14th amendment into the constitution. The southern states that tried to divide America are the modern-day Trump supporters. Making government smaller victimizes people by eliminating the only entity that can protect them from the corporations.

>AS IT WAS

who is "us"?

I think we're going to see Al Franken throw his hat in

I meant 13th amendment, sorry.

Many thousands of people who voted for Obama both terms voted for Trump. What does that tell you?

2018 could go either way honestly.
Yes, things are heavily on the GOP's side for it.

But, as you said, Dem turnout is USUALLY lousy.
But now the dems have something to be riled up about. There's a good chance they'll be out in record numbers while the Republicans may slack due to having such a secure position.

I think Obama did quite well considering how much resistance he had during his 8 years. Cry baby Republicans literally shutdown the government TWICE to attempt to stop Obama.

canada lo

Also remind them that it was the Dems in Congress that allowed the Social Security Lockbox to be opened in the first place, and that they did so to pay for the Vietnam War.

now the dems are doing the same to the republicans

I believe he meant the next presidential election.

Though you're right, the next midterm will be interesting, and a good reflection of how Trump is doing.

Stewart Smalley for Pres

It's Pat for Veep

adults? do i need to remember you of the fiasco the was the Arab spring that Obama funded?
Those countries are still in war, yet he called it a success.

He funded the coop of kadhaffi which resulted in the migrant crises we know today.

Because i am to lazy, the summary, whiteout Obama, Trump would have never been elected, there would be no migrant crises, BLM would have been banned on grounds of being a terrorist organisation. The racial hatred in the US wouldn't have grown to what it is today.
And the SJW''s wouldn't have gotten so much ego that they think they rule the world.

Obama was a failure, and a dick. In his last day in office he gave 200 million dollar to Palestine

its a long shot but it may happen. i've always liked kevin o'leary. did not expect him to go this route though

Yes

well the republicans certainly took full advantage

>"good chance"

Just like there was a good chance they'd turn out in the 2010 & 2014 midterms to remove obstructionist GOP congressmen to help the Obamessiah?

good.

Obama: Got blocked, sorry guys, those damn republicans
Trump: See you in court

It tells me that Hillary was pure political arsenic.

She was absolute shit and the DNC fucked up royally pushing her so hard.

Also, there's the point where a lot of Dems were really fucking comfy with their chances and let themselves relax/not vote, which was retarded.

Come 2018 and 2020, they're going to be on the attack for the first time in 8 years.
Sup Forumstards thinking this is meaningless are as blind as the Dems were during this past election.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/donald-john-trump-specifically-honors-united-states-military-and-veterans-planet-mars-during-press-conference
Since many military and veterans are finding difficulty of what they tell to others about what they've done...when they've been to planet Mars... so if the president of the United States tells of the incredible sacrifice of all the military and veterans of Mars then the military and veterans will be acknowledged among peers more simply for their work. The military and veterans earned this simplicity. DONALD JOHN TRUMP...LET 'EM HAVE IT!

>national debt
The presidential budget is selected by congress, tho.
>Debt per U.S. citizen
Again, congress.
>All that other shit
The fuck's he got to do with this? People being faggots isn't tied to the government.

Look, i'm pro-MAGA, and you could have mentioned the NSA, the fact that he didn't do jack shit, etc.. Not this fucking garbage.

Nah,thr climate of racism is being rilled up by the sentint mess you left behind. Having created a monster of racism and social justice, you have effectively proven that the lesft IS the new facists. Thanks Obama...

>Trump: See you in court
to a judge!

what a fucking idiot

still wrong. Clinton regime and Bush regime is the same thing.

i hate both and both damaged this country.

My point still stands and is "histotical" which you used.

Obama did nothing to help this country.

>Fixed Healthcare
by forcing poor people to pay for insurance they couldn't afford.

>created jobs
Government jobs, the private sector was damaged the whole time resulting in our debt rising out of control.

He did nothing of good to fix our economy and gave corporations more money. The super wealthy are liberals now.

As you said, republicans were liberal back then.

Liberals are the 1% boosting their pocketbooks and not helping the people. That is why they are so disconnected from the common people. They are making DC streets into gold while the rest of the country is turning into dust. Wake up you dumb faggot.

Not when there isnt a national budget - we're you even paying attention to the obama administration
>continuing resolutions

8 years of less than 2% economic growth

The Obama Presidency was historically weak economically. That and Shillary are the reasons we now have President Trump.

southern states didnt win the election you moron.

>Barry is enjoying a hard-earned vacation after eight years of working his ass off

Ah yes, 8 years of bombing children, taking away American freedom's, increasing racial tensions, and increasing the national debt to $19 trillion. Among many other shitty things.

Good job Obama, enjoy your life long secret service protection and 6 figure salary.

Oh and let's not forget his crowning achievement of bombing a doctor's without boarders hospital. Sure am glad he got that Nobel Peace Prize.

Ikr? What kind of idiot would fight to preserve his executive order? If they block it he should just give up and blame the other side.

no

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-24/obama-sets-record-lowest-supreme-court-win-rate-zachary-taylor-1850

> (You)
>Stewart Smalley for Pres
>It's Pat for Veep

Fuck you dude I can't unsee that now

This is the definition of entitled prick who has no idea how good they actually have it.

How does he flip the switch on with his finger above it?

>compares faked values directly after a financial crash with fake values from today
you sir, are a special kind of stupid

>after a financial crash

>Dems
>adults

Pick one and only one

Is that the best you could come up with? Can't accept the fact that your guy was a piece of shit? Is that why you insulted me instead of defending your opinion?

kys faggot, we don't need you.

I love this pic, typical libtard logic, not that reps are much better

As reliable as CNN or Huffington Post or Snopes

Blaming bush for the housing crash shows a misunderstanding of what really happened to cause that crash
The bubble was forming before he was in office. And the fed reserve was the catalyst.

the confederate flag is a democrat flag.

glad im a conservative republican, meaning i'm not racist.

yes bush or better said his greenspan fucked also up, didnt deny that.

but taking government numbers which are completely polished and faked in almost every country to show government success is just foolish

agree, end the fed

except democrats are the adults, that is the correct answer

trump is a failure, and republicans are babies

the fuck are you even saying you retard?