youtu.be/muG04X-1F1Q
youtu.be/3Gb3faOzvBk
youtu.be/3WxC4n6In9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get in

I'm liking this, thank you user.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VK-6PQuYBrs

>mobile

Do some people unironically like this here ?

We love dubstep

finally an edition that's up my alley
youtube.com/watch?v=qAIb20ZSyww
youtube.com/watch?v=KvkUY2LZ5uc
youtube.com/watch?v=RHHxpRYIBfQ

most important release of the decade probably

>3 red notches
>second EP
why did he do this?

SKRILLLEX

For real, how long until brostep becomes /bleep/?

In 15-20 years people will look back on brostep and remember it as the "good old days" of "real music".

post some bleep workout choons for when im getting big and buff

Doubt it

It will be nostalgic to some, but it's more like "the music I used to do drugs to at 'raves'"

youtube.com/watch?v=UexCBJF_n-4

Opinions on carpenter brut?

Is vaporwave /bleep/?

Is he /bleep/ approved?

Brostep is slowly dying, but still has some flavor. Stuff like this and noisias machine gun are so fucking nostalgic now because everyone is making hybrid trap and over sampling virtual riot. Listen to NSD as of now, since they've put some good stuff up, but some that is pretty fucking incredible

Here's some more

youtu.be/MwmLKOH6TfE

youtu.be/j2PKWMq5lGw

youtu.be/ApvDyb6H2lc

youtu.be/muG04X-1F1Q

youtu.be/3Gb3faOzvBk

youtu.be/3WxC4n6In9g

I "unironically" like this, yes. I use airquotes because my opinions are not dictated by the politics of sarcastic memeland

I've heard "Skrillex is bad" for years and the closest thing to an intelligent rebuttal I've heard is a total pedestrian's appreciation of music saying it's vapid because it's dance music. If you want me to explain to you why this seemingly loud and simple music doesn't automatically have less artistic merit I'll walk you backwards through every cultural revolution of the last 400 years starting at jazz

Jazz general here, I know you guys hate all of mu but bleep threads but could you guys tell me what's the deal with EDM and IDM? are those a real thing?

nostalgia right there

IDM is kind of a cuck's safespace for legitimizing why he likes any kind of electronic music. It's all EDM. From Skrillex to Aphex Twin and everyone in between.

this isn't a real /bleep/ thread. They don't listen to skrillex there.

"EDM" has become associated with stuff like Monstercat and Skrillex and trap remixes

"IDM" is like Aphex Twin and stuff

/bleep/ is more straight up underground dance music like house and techno and such