any and all black metal

No

> none of this shit is "night time"

yeah shit thread y'all better kys

Well I guess it's just subjective

i love it at night

wow this thread has been a trainwreck so far

here's something that's actually night time

“be played as loud as possible and it is suited to dark living rooms late at night.”

Well it depends what you consider night time. I posted Kid A and Loveless because they're best listened to in the dark in my opinion

actually posting a nighttime album

Thanks mate finally some relevance on this purgatory

I consider this more of a "smokey" album, its quite unique in that aspect where the cinematic production doesn't really assign itself to certain time but rather an atmosphere, I find this to be the sort of music to play whilst tucking in to a fresh slice of pizza, the steam evaporating out of the crust - rolling off of the centre of the pizza, assimilating into the air as the beat drops in the beginning of Risingson, 3D chilled yet grim-sounding vocals pouring themselves into the toppings like the water exiting a Pythagorean cup that is oversupplied with water. Then the fragrance of the pizza hits you with the start of the "BWOM BWOM BWOM BWOM BWUUUUM BWUUM BWUM" section as 3D and Marshall spit verse after verse and the smoke starts clogging your arteries.

Everything from Grouper.

Gimme a convincing argument

pretty obvious one

wow go fuck yourself i swear i could write a three paragraph long rant about why you are everything wrong with this board but im gonna go jack off instead

You haven't heard Untrue unless you have listened to it at 2am in a south London McDonald's.

We've all listened to Sup Forumscore, there's no reason to keep on recing it, you dumb kike.

Chiemi Manabe

>no one posted the ultimate night time album yet

We are not aiming to recommend or discover new music in this thread, if someone enjoys an album independently of the fact that is Sup Forumscore or not, should be able to post it.

yeah, but dream loss is better
Fuck, your taste is terrible. Absolute trash, all three of you.

Great album to listen to in pitch black darkness, you always find little details each time you listen to it

Strange Days. Driving in the city on a rainy night

So you're saying you want to circle jerk?

THIS
THIS
THIS shit made me have a wonderful dream, I am blessed for listening to this, wonderful record

that transition in Dark/Light

This, but at least mix it in and/or acknowledge your own meme

This, obviously.

Im buying a new turntable Sup Forums what should i get?

can agree

This is like the essential summer night, contemplating life album. Fucking love it.

What isn't Sup Forumscore? You realize the wide range of acclaimed music also tends to fit into Sup Forumscore? What am I supposed to do, only listen to Soundcloud artists?

Listened to this driving at night countless times

I listen to this a lot at 3 am

I smiled

AM is much more night time imo but that's probably because i've only listened to it then

tell me about it

i would recommend a 'crosley'. pretty hard to come by but if you find one GET IT

youtube.com/watch?v=PQmGFiuFaSs

crosley's are pretty much the best turntables money can buy

this is the type of album you listen to at 12 PM in your unfinished basement with concrete floors and insulation on the walls, maybe some piping running through as well

night time or early morning

AM*

for very late at night, when staying awake puts you in a dreamlike state

shit opinion

he means Sup Forumscore Sup Forumscore, not Sup Forums essentials Sup Forumscore.

half of the songs are sunshine-y though

no u

dis one bby

Cocteau Twins, surely. Ideal for when you're laying in bed staring at the ceiling

This album could start off in the dewy, cold and foggy morning and end at a dark, dreary night that isn't too cold but makes you shiver nonetheless.

damn right
youtube.com/watch?v=dljnBRQmSXc

Holy shit. I constantly listen to My Truth while staring at the ceiling. I think that album might actually be their best album even over HoLV and Victorialand.

Pretty good ones posted already.