19yo single male & tinking about buying one of these, pic related

19yo single male & tinking about buying one of these, pic related.

Is this worth buying?

Other urls found in this thread:

fleshone.com/stoya-destroya-fleshlight-review/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go to jp
japan makes best fleshlights

It's ok. Prepping it up is a bit hassle.

Yes. Yes it is. But I feel I must point out...buying a woman in most non-muslim countries is considered highly illegal. Tread lightly, my horny little friend.

just use your hand... i bought a extra tight butt flesh light and my hand is much better

Why buy a woman when you can just rent one off the street.

It's maybe interesting the first few times.
Worth buying? Sure, try it out. But it's not going to be mind blowing.

i've been using my hand for the past 8 years now.
i'm quite open for new experience you know.

Nah. They're a pain to set up and keep clean. Personally I felt ridiculous when using it and couldn't get off.

I hear the stoya "Destroya" is the bomb. Does anybody know about some good and cheap ones?

Yes.

Better then jerking off in my opinion.
I Have found positioning the thing, I can by all definitions fuck the thing.

By using my hips instead of hand, makes for a much more pleasurable experience

fleshone.com/stoya-destroya-fleshlight-review/

Got a super cheap one, like 10 bucks at a sex shop just for fun. Felt surprisingly good with some lube. 7/10.

Yes, it's much cheaper than alimony.

Just get a tenga egg. Or several. Very stimulating once you get used to it

In a long distance with gf she bought me one. Never thought I'd use it but it suprisingly scratches that "sex" itch that masturbation doesn't. Run some hot water through it when your jacking it for like 10 mins and lube the fuck out of it, no regrets. Definitely feels better when you're fucking it rather than moving it with your hand in my experience

One time use and $30? I don't think so.

you want an onahole they're those realistic vagina's made in japan, go to jp and look for the daily onahole threads and read the pastebin in op.

I've tried the fleshlight and it is MASSIVELY overrated, the onaholes are way better becasue they aren't open ended and they generally feel fucking amazing since you get the feeling of bottoming out, the japs know what they are doing when it comes to sex toys.

tenga eggs are like 7 dollars....

NO! Go out and get laid faggot!

I got a full ass once (like 130 eur or somthng) and the feeling inside was awesome, almost like a real woman inside. Both throught the vagina and the anus. It was nice hitting against the skin feeling material. Nevertheless it was weird feeling I am fucking my bed and cleaning it is time consuming, so I used it like for 5 times and threw it away. No regrets though.

Not if you are a virgin, then you need to spend your time and money getting laid. But If you are already getting pussy then yes, its better than jerking your hand.

Get one of these instead. Turns inside-out for easy cleaning.

why dont u try real woman

Lol?

I can't speak to that specific model but fleshlights are quite nice. Keep it clean/ powdered and it's a great improvement over your hand

give up and get a fuck machine
having your ass fucked is better.

I considered fleshlight but bought an Onahole based off of research.
I still have never used a fleshlight but I know for a fact some onaholes are fucking way way way better than jerking it. Also depending on misogyny levels maybe better than pussy.

Or you could get laid

I was 24 when I bought

to be honest I was expecting something WOW, only thing I got is meh. Also it tooks time to prepare it for use, then to clean it.

I used it once and never again, my hand is much better.

Buy a hooker. If it's illegal and you're too much of a pussy, go to Amsterdam.

yh it's about 63 usd here, find it a lot of money for it

Yes, I feel as if hand jerking was making me lose sensitivity. This is much better and you can actually fuck it lol

lol enjoy the deathgrip idiot