Lol I fucking did it It

Lol I fucking did it It

I stayed away from this board for a long time and shit,it's no longer a adiction or problem really
I stopped playing video games
Even started working out

"You're a good looking guy" "I don't understand why you don't have a girlfriend"

Well I fucking went for it and asked two girls who I was pretty much 100 sure when into me, and got rejected twice in a row

Guys what? Now i'm going to have to see them almost everyday again since they go to my school
Fuck what the fuck happened ? I just don't want a cringy reputation, I don't really care about the girls, I know it's a numbers game, but fuckkk

Did I just have an over inflated self image from lack of experience talking to girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rs45MhrATzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welcome back user

Improve your like.
Get back into games.

youtu.be/Rs45MhrATzs

keep it up dude. dont give in yet. blowjobs rule!

Hahaha

Naw

Hanging out with friends is way better than this website
Kinda bored atm though

Nah that's normal. Just quit caring about it. People pick up on your insecurities.

If you start getting worried about being perceived as the cringey kid, you will definitely display that insecurity for all to see and everyone will know and feel that way when they otherwise wouldn't have all because you created your own image in their eyes.

thats how it start, dont you remeber? Let go and come back to the dark side. We are your only friends

>thats how it start, dont you remeber?

Not exactly
Nice job being creepy as fuck though bro

I'm going offline. I cancelled my internet connection and the 13th is my last day. I already sold my phone and iPad, and will only use this computer for projects. The rest of the time, I'm going to walk my beagle, do some cycling, learn how to sail, and read books.

I've been online every day since 1992, and I've had enough.

...and now my attention span is so fucked I forgot to tie it to the subject of your post. Sorry user.

Good for you I guess.

Stop dreaming user, we know you never left this board and we know you're just pretending.

lol

Naw
I'm glad I did it though, either way I wasn't gonna get pussie

No girls are selfish sluts op, they don't want relationships unless it's with either abusive arseholes or 10/10 alpha males (the latter also usually implies the former). They also don't care about your feelings because it's all about them.

For example:
>be me
>be dating a girl for a month
>try very best to be nice and sweet to her
>eventually go past dates and have amazing sex
>week later do it again
>ask her out yesterday
>"I'm sorry, I just want fwb"
>bit hurt but think I can deal with it. The sex was just that good.
>today tell her I want it to be exclusive because the idea of sharing her with another cock is too much for me.
>"oooh, im kinda someone else's mistress. We havent fucked yet but we may do soon"
>fucking
>wat
>a month after dating me, taking her out to meals and treating her like a princess
>a month after giving her all the signs I like her
>after talking to her about shitty people who mess with people's heads
>one whole month
>and she can't fucking tell me she's talking to another guy about having sex

Fuck women. Just don't even bother Op, it isn't worth the effort.

user, I had my first kiss at 8, and I approach girls, regularly, for every 10 girl i approach about 3 or 4 show interest, and I would say I'm around 7/10, you need to try harder

Fucking kek

so if u had taken like 3 hours a day to study computer programming and web development u'd probably have a comfy IT job by now

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

You just suck at reading people wait until a girl goes on to you first

>I've been online every day since 1992
>1992

Maybe internet was wildly in the US but here, until 1996, it was a niche.

I have unlimited internet since 1998 and I was the only one I knew with it.

Who said I wanted a relationship nigga?

I just want to fuck
lol no way I would tie down with a women unless she was a literal 12/10

"too cool for school"

You can't escape Sup Forums.
No matter how long you leave, you'll always eventually find your way back here.
And we welcome you back.

Elliot Rogers wanted sex and thought he was the epitome of male perfection and that girls have to like him. I'm nothing like that. I just want someone to make me not feel like a worthless sack of shit.

Try harder.

>treating her like a princess
>after talking to her about shitty people who mess with people's heads

lol

Fucking beta.

Kek. Exactly my thoughts.

You mentioned about how they wondered why you didn't have a girlfriend so naturally thats what I assumed.

You guys are so weird though
I would rather not
Just looking for an outsiders perspective is all

Lol no

>Guys what? Now i'm going to have to see them almost everyday again since they go to my school
That happens. Welcome to having a dick. You will be rejected constantly, this comes with the territory. The trick there is to brush it off as best you can and move on to the next one.
You aren't Norah Vincent, it will be okay.

The only ppl who will make fun of you are the people who don't have the balls to ask.
Two quick points:
1). If you are in a small, school setting, don't ask two girls out in such a short period. It does make you look desperate.

2) you didn't give any background as to why you felt these girls were in to you. Did you have some banter going on? Was there any flirting? Why did you target them? Sounds like you may have a problem reading people.

Remember. Rejection can be a good thing long term IF you learn from it.

you probably have an ugly face so those chicks turned you down. Work out a lot to make up for it. Also, the fact that you are back here and made a thread is a huge setback. You will feel the autism set back in.

>2) you didn't give any background as to why you felt these girls were in to you. Did you have some banter going on? Was there any flirting? Why did you target them? Sounds like you may have a problem reading people.

Both of them started the convos off first, probably just being nice though

She started the conversation not me asswipe

You guys are all pathetic. The way you treat this like a game of "getting laid" with rules that you have to follow is quite frankly sad and sickening. You want to know how to get laid? You actually act like a human being to a girl and wait for her to shit all over you for it with meaningless sex because that's all they probably want.

I think my response didn't post. I would not ask a grill out after one conversation unless there was a large chance I wouldn't see her again. Have to have a better foundation than that.

>treat em like human
spotted the virgin