Lately I keep thinking about cheating on my 2-year relationship...

Lately I keep thinking about cheating on my 2-year relationship. My boyfriend is hot and nice but he is so insecure and getting a shit degree. I can't take comforting him every night instead of sex anymore. I hate it. Sometimes we have sex and it lasts maybe a minute. I haven't orgasmed during sex at all during our relationship. He turns every special day into a day of his mood swings and doubts. I've been having sex dreams about my ex and we're both going to a big party next month. My ex is an asshole drug addict, now homeless, but I'm so tempted to sleep with him just to feel loved again for a minute. I just need to confess.

Sup Forums, am I a horrible person?

Yes you piece of shit. Not verbally speaking your side makes you a fucking faggot op and a hypocrite. Also tits or gtfo you know the god dam rules.

>would rather fuck a homeless drug addict than talk to her boyfriend and try and sort out the issue

Woman shouldn't be given any responsibility for anything.

Post tits

you are a terrible person he is in need of emotional support if you cheat on him he is probably going to kill himself

Kill yourself

Murder him and burn his useless body in a dumpster, then start over and don't look back.

That's what I did.

You're a stupid whore do your boyfriend a favor and kill yourself.

Post tits before you follow this anons advice Cheers.

You should kill yourself.

Also weak bait

Tell him you want things to change, have him eat you out. Tell him it matters instead of being a dumb slut, if you can't handle a guy needing support, go fuck a lifeless sociopath and get cheated on yourself. Maybe your parents could have taught a dumb slut like you better.

Tits

What makes you anything special. Lets face it name one thing over pussy, giving birth or socially acceptable cuddles do you offer better than a bloke. Your hold on man is with your pussy and your pussy alone. I think you should leave him and what you do who fucking cares you pointless hole. He will find better if hes stupid enough to go down that route again.

Nice

Ok tits he could do better. Btw it says Sup Forums undrr your finger. Fucking recyclers

Thanks. Writing backwards is weird but my camera is dumb as shit.

Anyway y'all idk, I'll admit I'm a bitch but I don't want to spend my life with a guy who has obvious issues and refuses to get help for them. I want to be a girlfriend not a therapist :/ I've brought it up with him and he says "I'm working on it" but nothing has changed in two years. I'm so tired of it.

Notice how we are on...Sup Forums :O! Shocking! Amazing! What a coincidence!

Oh yeah im on pol too got the two mixed up. Still a cunt though.

So talk to him about it again and how you don't like it.
It doesn't sound like you really want to be with him in the long term so either talk to him and make him change his pussy shit if you actually want to stay with him or just end things and find a different guy. Probably not the druggy homeless ex, that won't end well.

Also nice tits.

Have you fucking tried talking to him instead of Sup Forums? Jesus Christ this pants on head retarted philosophy of going everywhere except to your significant other when something happens is the reason for most relationships not working out. I have no sympathy for you, you have shitty decision making skills.

This.

I understand what you go through OP but if you feel like your relationship isn't going anywhere, fucking a homeless drug addict will certainly not result in a happy future with your current bf

Sad that the most complements I've gotten on my boobs has been from strangers on Sup Forums. Fml.

I'm probably not gonna sleep with my ex. A mutual friend told me the other day that he's on like heroin and shit again so...gonna step away from that one. Idk I just want the attention he gave me because I'm not getting any in this relationship :/ maybe I should just lose weight and get hot and maybe feel better about existing

stop being a nigger and tell your boyfriend he needs to get you off. Explain him how to eat you out or finger you. If he refuses he is a piece of shit.

More pics of your tits and we'll give you more compliments.

you are a massive cunt

this!

Fuck something this size, that'll show him

LEAVE BITCH you're lame ass obviously doesn't know how to twist the relationship in your favor. And by that I mean teach that dog new tricks don't be one

Try webcamming for money

Just leave him if your so miserable, maybe he's not being what you want him to be but thats no excuse to go fuck someone. Dump him and go whore yourself out to a jobless druggy.

Tits or gtfo

Wow. Someone understands the rules, or you're just a slut that cheats on her bf, and gets off on strangers looking at your tits. Post pussy to prove which it is.

Dipshit she posted tits

at this point in time, its obvious you've stopped caring for him. he can't provide you with a living, and he seems like a frail human being.

leave him and never look back

Can't I know the rules and get off on it?

10/10
Guaranteed replies

sweetie... we all know you've already made up your mind and are now just looking for external validation...
so go ahead do whatever you want you human garbage...
will it hurt your present "boyfriend"? yes, but you're a woman so its not like you care...
in the long run, however, you're just doing more damage to yourself...
and when you wake up a few years from now to find that you've become a 45 yo childless, lonely, dried up fishdog,
and the only emotion anyone can feel for you is pity, then you'll understand what i mean...

This 100%
Fuck my boyfriend's need for emotional support, I wanna fuck my ex. I hope this dumb bitch goes on with it and gets dumped then goes on a depression and realizes how bad she fucked up.

You are a selfish bitch and deserve to rot in hell. I hope he leaves your skank as and finds someone better who can he can actually talk to about his emotional state instead of some slut who wants to fuck homeless people and show her tits on Sup Forums. Kill yourself you fucking whore.

Leave him.

Children are awful, I hope I'm 45 and don't have any. Have you seen what happens to organs when a woman gets pregnant? Terrifying. I'm going to get sterilized and save me and the world the trouble

BREAK UP WITH HIM AND THEN GO OFF AND FUCK SOMEONE ELSE YOU FUCKING RETARD

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FUCKING STUPID

>how bad she fucked
Being around a whiney insecure little bitch? Women don't want a guy that they have to reassure all the time.

OP leave your bf in a nice way. You're obviously unhappy and unsatisfied. Have some fucking sense and don't fuck a druggie ex.

>insecure
>shit degree
>havent orgasmd at all

you know the test right?

if you were invited to your friends wedding, would you take him as your date? WOULD YOU HONESTLY.

Tbh I'm a little worried if I leave he'll have some kind of breakdown. I don't want him to hurt himself. He seriously needs help but refuses to see a therapist and just wants me to help him. I can't though! I don't know shit about what will help him! But I don't want him to kill himself over me.

>am I a horrible person?
Maybe.

Sounds like your Bf is a faggot tho.

oh that sounds like an awesome foundation for a relationship. my bad, continue on OP.

Good luck with your awesome boyfriend.

Break up with his beta fag ass getting a degree ass not giving u an orgasm ass ratchet ass bitch ass tits or get the fuq out ass nigga

Old tits aren't currently real tits. It's the 12th not the
21st autism gone sexual.

Maybe next time don't date a beta cuck, you retarded shemale/trap/helicopter bullshit.

Well being with him is not good for you.
Your options are to leave him softly, yes he will be upset, want to die in despair, etc. OR you cheat on him which will come with a possibility of him finding out... which will guarantee cause suicide for him.

Writing backwards is hard :( maybe I'm just retarded and can write numbers

I actually think you SHOULD cheat on your boyfriend.

maybe being with a real man with help you realize how much better you could be doing.

most depression is caused by being a whiny bitch, so he'll stay this way whether or not he drags you down with him or not.00