Fuckin' neat

fuckin' neat

Frinking Sweet~!

Making threads is easy. But it turns out I didn't do it this time.

how's it going

i'll take the hit

Sup bunn
arigatou

arigatou zaryss* missed your name when looking on imagesync

check em

'salright

Dubs are nothing. Check when you have trips.

fair enough

the end

good to hear

Mehhh
Minecraft on PS4 + Pandora

You?

not too much, waking up and trying to decide on a phone to buy

I have a meme addiction.

A laptop.

i don't need a laptop, i need something mobile i can fit in my pocket that also has calling/texting
i've got a desktop that's fine for everything i'd need a laptop for plus more

get a laptop with a SIM card

you're not getting the point

Tuff decision these days

So far LG has been ok
Samsung has been ok for me and my family. BF and BBBFF use LG.

And if you do get android, get MyBoy
Can play old gameboy games

I use it when on the Light Rail

>watching mindless drivel designed to sell horse toys to children

Got a Nexus 5 recently, not too expensive and works very well.
No need for 1000$ phones when you can have everything for 200$

What channel is the 100k button for? ;)

Borck unleashed

i've just got no idea what brands really do what well since i've never had a phone before, I only really know the hardware that goes into the phone but not the build quality or whatever

i'm not buying Apple and yeah I planned to get MyBoy and maybe other emulators

i was thinking of just ordering a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro off of Amazon, it's got pretty good specs for only $329 CAD

phones really suck
i've had two and i hate them

why

Phones are just bad computers. Why have a bad computer when I already have a good one?

i just need a computer i can fit in my pocket that has texting/calling, i can't fit my desktop in my pocket

Yeah, it's a hard life. Good phones are theoretically possible, but no company successfully makes any. The last interesting mobile OS was MeeGo, and it's been discontinued.

eh, i've still got to get a phone regardless if they're made shitty or not

Any reason why?

mostly so i can contact people when i'm not at home, and so i have something to do while i'm out somewhere but more-so for having something to contact people or vice-versa.

I see. I only turn on my phone a couple times a month.

not everyone's going to have the same useage for everything

amount of useage, i think is what i meant to say

True.

I was away buying some much needed paints and food for my arachnids.

No, it's not inherently incompatible, anarchism and religion. There is no class system inherent in the gospels themselves. The class system arises when the religion itself is organized. You have priests, bishops, nuns, cardinals, the pope, and so on.

I said in my post exactly what fictional or nonfictional classes would exist: god(s) and humans. If a person believes in a god above him, he makes himself subservient to that idea.

Religion is inherently about being ruled, anyway, and anarchism means freedom from rule.

And no, resist not evil is not the position for a weaker person. It is a taking of the morally justified stance of forgiveness. I forgive and love those who would attack me, I pity them for having the desire and feelings that would lead to such actions. I do not hate them, I wish them no ill will. Compassion, love, mercy, and understanding are the tenets of which I try to lead my life by.

But God is not a being in which you subjugate yourself to. You are not under God, you are within God as he is within you.

Religion, especially Christianity, according to the Christian Anarchists, is about the ultimate freedom of thought and action.

Not gunna lie, that's fucking neat.

I'll forgive someone for hurting me on accident, but hurting me out of negligence or hurting me intentionally cannot be permitted.
>within god
hmmmmmmmmm
okay

I still think that religion, statism, and capitalism definitely cannot exist in anarchism/communism. Family probably can't exist either.

I forgive all trespasses against me. I do my best to feel no hatred of any kind, forgiveness is merely the extension of love towards your fellow man.

Depending upon the kind of Anarchism you adhere to, certainly. There are Anarcho-Communists, De Sadean Anarchists, Anarcho-Primitivists, which I am adhere to in a theoretical sense, Anarcho-Christians, and so on.

My poor babies seem upset right now. Eric keeps building webs over his water dish and then standing in it, which means I have to move him every time I go to give him more water.

If I have enough money left over from going out with my friend later I will be purchasing a Goliath Bird Eater.

I mostly feel disappointment rather than hate, these days. I don't even know if I feel hate, rather than anger.
But no one should try to take away my freedom, and infringing on my freedom is a quick way for me to disable that person from taking away my freedom, in some hypothetical future where anarchism exists.
Right now I don't have much freedom at all.
Enjoyee

I think I might fall asleep any moment now, so I better turn off my computer before I fall asleep.

We are all free at all times. One person cannot take the freedom of another. You always have a choice, even if that choice is to choose death. There is not a person or thing on this planet that can take your freedom of choice from you, only limit the choices available.

>One person cannot take the freedom of another.
That's wrong, or else what we live in today would be considered anarchism.
>limit the choices available
That means taking away freedom.

We are free at no time.

No, even now you are wholly free. You could continue to sit there, you could go outside, you could kill yourself, you could murder someone, you can do anything. You are not limited by anything other than yourself, there are merely consequences you have to consider. A limitation of choice is not the same as the removal of choice entirely. In all situations a fully conscious and aware person has choices.

Anarchism is merely a total destruction of the state and class system which promotes violence, consumption, and blind following.

Dead?

slaughtered

You listen to me now boy

excuse
me

killed by the global elites

don't listen to him

Warm smegma

BUY WATER FILTERS

agreed

yeah naw

BUY THE FLUORINE SHIELD