So, my neighbor asked me to help her with fucked up computer. While I was on it I found some nudes. They are ok...

So, my neighbor asked me to help her with fucked up computer. While I was on it I found some nudes. They are ok, i guess, her face isn't great, but pretty hot for a lady who is 40 yrs old. You might even be familiar with her. the infamous Lindsay Graham of Halifax. Kind of idiotic she still takes nudes and sends them.

well, here you go anons. want more?

hell yeah

Moar

beautifull woman

My man

body wise she is amazing for her age. face wise 3/10 huge nose

She gas a goblin face but a nice body to suck you in, very jew like 7/10

yeah, but I guess she isn't a jew. italian or something. she reminds me of diva zappa a little bit

What a whore. How does she send her nudes? I'd love to fuck that ass.

not sure. just started searching for images as soon as I got it running.

She have a husband or something? If so you should blackmail her into fucking you or atleast try and get sexual favours as payment for fixing her computer

thinking about it. I think she has a bf.

>blackmail
Worst you can do is send the pictures to people she knows.

Worst she can do is get you in jail with a criminal record.
Would not suggest.

Well she is clearly a slut so fuck her already you cunt

Her face is pretty (you're shallow). Also so what if she's 40 what are you like 15 or something?

>I like a thing therefore you're shallow for not liking it

28 and she is holding up well for 40, but let's be frank, she has a huge nose

>3 out of 10
yeah thats shallow sorry bud...

>stop having a subjective opinion I disagree with
If you really want to apply the definition of the word, you're all shallow because you're judging an entire human being solely on looks.
Kindly fuck off with that hypocrisy.

lol she doesn't have a barbie doll nose but it looks like a normal decent nose. Also in just 10 years you'll be her age which is not that long but you talk a like a chick being 40 is like she 30 years older than you. I think that lady gave you that computer so you could find her photos because she wants you to make a move. I'd plow that chick into oblivion. If you cant see that she's beautiful and she wants you then you must be a shalow delusional neckbeard OP

It's called having an opinion dick breath now go back to sucking cocks at your dad gay bar...

well, the computer was not functionaing until I fixed it, there for I don't think she intended me to find them. Don't get me wrong she is hot, but since she is lindsay graham and renowned sjw who got police involved in sending her pics around. i don't think i will touch it, but enjoy the pics

So the police sent her pics or did you find them? Get ur shit straight OP...

lindsay has been posted a million times. this happened 4 years ago. Hence why it was exciting to se these. Look up The always on stalker

That's my point, dipshit. Welcome to the world of subjective opinions. Yours is not fact, now fuck off.

I love Lindsay

>That's my point
That you like sucking dicks at your dads gay bar? Sure I get it..