ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

AERIALS IN THE SKY

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

WELL I GUESS THIS IS GROWING UP

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

WHEN I WAS

AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO WILL SAVE US

I'm sorry, but did the Cubs already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the eighth inning. Does not having the lead at the seventh inning count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Cubs are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the NL Central for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the MLB who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Saturday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Cubs are one of the best fucking teams in the MLB, they went 97-65 last year and would of won the division if the pitchers didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Cubs wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Indians just grounded into a double play when the needed to move the runners up, just like the Mets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Cubs topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

YOU RUN FOR COVER SO DISCREET
WHY DON'T THEY DO WHAT THEY SAY, SAY WHAT YOU MEAN

I TRIED SO HARD

*DRUM SOLO*

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

ANOTHER COLD NIGHT IN CHICAGO

THIS IS MY DECEMBER

OHHHH WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA

If you're alt-right you want the Indians to win the world series. It'll be an omen for Trump to win the election. Not only was Trump nominated in Cleveland, but Ricky Vaughn has shitposted the alt-right into national prominence.

Hillary is from Chicago. Choke Cubs choke!

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Nope. Trump's meme magic was used to get Cubs this far. Cubs losing means Trump loses.

TUTTI FRUTTI OH RUTTI

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

NOTHING'S RIGHT I'M TORN
I'M ALL OUT OF FAITH

ALTHOUGH WE'VE COME, TO THE END OF THE ROAD.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Dubs tribe blow a 3-1 lead

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

LOOK IN MY EEEEEYYYYYYEEEESSSS! WHAT DO YOU SEEEEEE?

How does that even work? Ricky Vaughn is part of meme magic!

Listen, I feel for Cubs fans, and if it were anybody else but the Indians against them I would root for the Cubs.

Cubs fans remind me of Browns fans btw. Hugely loyal but nonetheless horribly jaded. I know that feel

I almost feel bad for them

THERE IS NO YOU THEREIS ONLY ME

Serious question: how the fuck do you lift a curse? There's a Puerto Rican community nearby so maybe I can go see if they have a witchcraft expert there.

Real original thread you got going here, lad-a-roonis!

Something tells me we won't see another one tomorrow night!

Nice try Shitcago, maybe in another 70 years.

A TEAM WITH LOSER HISTORY.

Why doesn't this organist play some sad shit?

JUST

LET THE BODIES HIT THE

Cubs were cursed by a Greek. Greek curses can last centuries.

mad world isn't even a good song why is it so heaviliy shilled on Sup Forums

(one thing)

WHAT COMES AFTER 1?
WHAT COMES AFTER 2?
WHAT COMES AFTER 3?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE