Since my last LSD trip, everytime I smoke weed I'm tripping balls, and for the first time ever yesterday...

Since my last LSD trip, everytime I smoke weed I'm tripping balls, and for the first time ever yesterday, I achieved a female orgasm. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evPv7g0vURE
youtube.com/watch?v=vs-juT5QSzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you grow your weed ?

Are you grill?

oh cool. we should party together. (: i like lsd and femboys.

Your bf massaging your prostate doesn't count as a female orgasm.

nah, that's the point

tell us about female orgasm

what it like

It take time to build up. As a male, your natural goal is to release all the pressure in a 2-5 secondes orgasm, then it's. On the other hand, as a female, once you reach that point, everything sort of explodes, and your body feels fantastic. Female's orgasms are waaay better

idk sounds legit to me. can you multiple?

My bf and I took trams together once and I sucked his dick real slow for what could've been an hour or two an hour and he came for what he swears was minutes and just trembled and talked nonsense until he fell asleep a while later. He still brings it up sometimes. Drugs are good.

>multiple
wat

how can you know orgasm is female never being female before?

OP is fag, this is proof. Confusing biological traits with a state of mind such as gender.

but how?? :O
and how much acid did you take?

For a lot of reasons. First, I realised that on the inside, I'm probably a girl, I'm still not sure. Then, using autosuggestion, I imagined that I had a vagina, and had to accept it. Then, massaging both my ballsack and the tip of my penis, I tricked my body into thinking I had a pussy. I'm used to masturbate, and this time it was totally different. My legs where shaking, I felt some sort of pseudo penetration, the orgasm itself was much different than the usual

I took something between 120 and 170 ug, but I'm very reciptive to acid, and I think that trip changed me a lot (It was 2 months ago)

Why is it that you're tripping that hard now? Same for me, it's almost too intense to enjoy smoking.

how much ?

sam?

Women can cum several times in a short space of time under the right conditions.

Clitorally, anyway.

I'm now smoking my own weed (which is fucking great), and I think that my subconscious understood that I liked tripping from the trip I mentionned, and made it even better.

last time i dropped my dick shrunk from ~3.5 in soft to like half an inch.
i thought it was turning into a clitoris

thanks to you, I just remembered that I had 2 female orgasms, then 1 male orgasm. What a night.

yeah same thing happened, but I was telling my mind to go further, and I felt some pseudo-labia opening between my legs. Pretty weird experience

>First, I realised that on the inside, I'm probably a girl, I'm still not sure.

acid does this so much...

hmm, that's interesting. Ever heard of any similar things happening to somebody?

same here with the pseudo-labia

Here's my theory:
As I child, I was really girly, and at some time, I felt that wasn't what I was supposed to be, so I buried that deep in my mind, behind some sort of shield. But drugs weakened that shield, that simply exploded when I had this orgasm. So acid and weed didn't make me this way, because that what I truly am

No, that's why I'm making this thread. I felt like sharing what it's like, because I spent many years wondering as for myself

So, any females here with experiences of male orgasms?

Congrat! A man achieving a female orgasm is something special

I smoked a lot and started to remember things i never wanted to remember. God I need to be able to move on and have a relationship....

youtube.com/watch?v=evPv7g0vURE

this guy cut people's selfie sticks hahaha

This thread is proof why some people shouldn't do drugs

When Im on xans my gf says it takes forever for me to nut but I nut alot. The times I do remember I know it felt amazing

I took 400ug my first trip, shit was insane. Changed my perspective on life for the better though.

Seriously, guys? What the fuck has happened to Sup Forums?

I shouldn't have to be the one to say it after this thread has been up for almost an hour.

>pic related

Same. But remembering those things helped me to make peace with my past. The trick is to acknowledge your mistakes, and leave that behind, while trying to be a better person.

Sort of. I'm possibly trans but am deep, DEEP in the closet and waiting until tumblrites disappear from living memory before I even consider telling anybody.

When I was a little kid I used to masturbate via pressing beneath my navel rapidly, while cupping my hand like I was holding a penis. The resulting orgasm feels very female (cuz I'm probably pressing my Gspot from outside, never quite figured it out) but the arm movements felt great, and sexy.

I'm a dude, I'm pretty sure you don't wanna see this

Y no tits?

Then how do you know your orgasm was female? It could have been a trap.

see

wanna to talk about it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA did u forget where you are

Congratulations on the trip and O.

Just wondering if it was a clitoral or parenteral orgasm????

Nigga that's just what fapping is like on LSD. It isn't anything to do with gender, it's 100% to do with drugs dickmunch

/thread

define parenteral

I didn't fap while tripping (It's pretty much impossible to climax on acid, look it up). It was more a mix between cannabis and my projected gender. Darn I should start a tumblr about this

Thats not how LSD works and you're full of shit.

Also fucking bullshit, I've masturbated literally every fucking time I've dropped.

Why are you trying this hard to impress anonymous people in the internet? At least get the drugs and really take them if you're going to be this pathetic and lonely.

Àre you wrestling with some insecurities? Drugs have different effects on everyone. If you can cum while tripping, good for you, but I tried, and litterally burnt myself, vigorously fapping for an hour.

do you think you couldn't achieve a fem orgasm because of mental barriers as opposed to the tried and totally wrong assumption of "I just can't have orgasms lol"?

I think this has more to do with your perceived gender. It's your mind that makes you cum, not your body, and under the right circumstances, you can "trick" it, or make it feel like you're a grill. This is hard to explain, but that night I was one.

the differentiation does not occur, it's a myth

shut up

Didn't understand the question pretty well, but that's exactly what I'm talking about. I was denying the fact that I was feeling like a girl, and once I accepted that, I was able to feel, think and cum like one

Don't perpetuate false shit like "It's pretty much impossible" or "I trip when I smoke weed now lolololo" you just sound retarded.

I've fapped every time i've done acid and it's been fine. I've done anal orgasms on acid and it's been fine. You are clearly an idiot who's never done acid

Well, a guy once posted something about "neuro receptors being blocked, preventing you from cumming" on a LSD thread. Since I tried to fap, and couldn't come (first time I didn't finish a fap I started), I thought this was true. My bad I guess

someplace else maybe... not here.. to many trolls

I've had times when it's taken 20 minutes to climax when on acid, but strangely it's never taken more than 5 minutes to prostate orgasm on acid

Don't worry about them, thread is almost ded anyway

so whats the conclusion here, are we all secretly gay or is it just the drug

TLDR: If you're gay and/or trans but you're denying it, drugs may help you accept it. I guess.

I kek'd. Almost good enough for a banner

Hi Nich.

Or wait, is this Spencer?

Who needs orgasm when you've got H

this guy cut people's selfie sticks hahhah

Sup Forums in a nutshell for sure

I found out my dealer is moving to a different state in a month
Anyone here in the 570 area?
If not, any ideas on how to find a new weed man?

does any1 have a actual pic of their weed? i think ive got scammed, just for comparison.

Good for you. Welcome to the world of sex.
Now lets hope you are an actual female and not some dillusional dweeb that thinks playing girly actually makes them a girl.

what.

I had an experience sort of similar to OP's, but I knew I was trans before it, I just couldn't accept it. Then I did acid and slowly started to accept it. I concur, drugs help you accept being trans from my experience.

kek, have good trips.

I mostly smoke hash but I found a little nug.

Also lrn2google

Make friends with a cook. I've worked in kitchens my whole adult life and we're all drugged out alcoholics.