Non-exposed

You can only post in this thread if your team has not been exposed this year.

feels good, man

who have they played

wizzoyzzoui

One top 10 team and two top 25 teams?

will undoubtedly get rekt and gaped by the buckeyes

>undoubtedly
Yeah no, I doubt it very much. I thought after the first drive in the Northwestern game things were gonna be fixed, but no. Definitely worried.

>Colorado didn't expose the fighting harbaughs

>retard didn't actually watch the game he's shitposting about

They led for one half of the first quarter. Michigan literally never stopped scoring against them, and pulled away before the half was even over.

Name a single fucking team that has been trailing for less time all season than Michigan. There literally isn't one.

You haven't won in years and you wont for many more.

Stay beta.

>losing to pedo state
lmao

For those of you used to losing, winning can get equally as boring. THE Ohio State Always gets a shit loss early on. They need that fire lit under their ass.

Inb4 a slew of mass murders throguh the **playoffs** and a junior qb winning wiping the floor with the unluck son bitches who still thought the SEC was worth a damn.

And I can't wait to paint the shoe blue in Michigan's blood this year.

Lol you could barely beat Northwestern. Good luck. Even if you get to playoffs, you'll get stomped by Alabama or Clemson.

they beat wisconsin at home!

They are going to get beat by Nebraska next week.

#unexposable

>Swissconsin
Hell of a team. I hope that's not the last decent team we face. It's nothing from shit from here on out from what i see.
Can't wait to see their next game. Who do they play? Our Lady of the Wayside State?

But tbqh every ranked team they've played is only ranked or ranked as high because this is an incredibly down year for many teams. Penn State lost to fucking Pittsburgh and they're ranked. Wisconsin is a prime example of a team that is ranked high because they've only lost to teams above them and everyone else above/below keeps losing.

KU Jayhawks fan here. We haven't been exposed as decent yet so expect the boys to be able to beat Iowa State at home on the 12th of November to end their streak of Big 12 losses.

>le down year maymay

Nigger, I'm a Buckeye, and I still recognize that TTUN is legit this year. Only half the teams in FBS are down, and that's because the other half are beating up on them, which is how it is EVERY YEAR.

If that happens, THE U of Michigan can into the playoffs even losing to aOSU.

I'm excited for The Game either way. Both teams are near the top of a relatively mediocre college football slate of teams this year. Still, both have shown various vulnerabilities at times. aOSU seems a bit more disarrayed, my guess is due to the youth, which may be coached up by the end of November.

tfw too irrelevant to be exposed

michigan is that team that thinks they are cool but then teams like alabama or ohio state fuck the girl they want to sleep with before they do.

sorry, but michigan is more of a "decent but not great" team.

>this triggers the SEC faggots

You don't watch football. Or at least you know nothing about it.

Ohio State's biggest weakness (OLine) goes directly up against Michigan's biggest strength (DLine).

>almost losing to fsu
lol

>being this mad

just a matter of time

Shit defense was exposed already