40yo virgin cause of 4 inch dick. any femanon here with help

40yo virgin cause of 4 inch dick. any femanon here with help

Other urls found in this thread:

getthelube.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're surpassing your posting limit you fucking virgin. Why do we see your dick every 4 hours?

not virgin coz 4 inch dick
virgin coz fat

so you lurk every 4 hours here seems we both have no life

Not your stupid pathetic cock again.
Over and over.
You sad little boy.
Go away.

if you are able to come to france...

no problem, live nearby in strasbourg

Pretty sure it's not your tiny cock that's keeping the women away, lardass.

Wissant, Le Père Baptiste
18th feb at 19:00 I will be alone drinking a coffee, show me what you got and maybe we get somewhere, dress nice and don't and be charming.
No phone number, if i don't like you I will leave

you have kik ? lets exhange some pics

How many women have actually seen your dick to reject you on those grounds?

No, srry:) No pictures, I don't know if you are a creep.Meet me and the we will see.

You don't have a micropenis so don't blame your dick. The only reason you say it's because of your dick is because you're too much of a pussy to acknowledge your real shortcomings - most likely obesity and a shitty personality.

need some sort of proof you are a girl and not some dude :D

Show us your ass

A choosy beggar

Do whatever, I will grab a coffee there.I don't really care.

>40yo
>on Sup Forums

How long did it take you to convince yourself it's your penissize that's the problem OP?

why is your fat engulfing your dick?

Not him but I also have a 4in. I'm a nice guy and have a few extra pounds, but not really fat, but I never even tried to get women because I know I could never satisfy them. My biggest fear is finally getting a significant other, only to have them cheat on me, which is pretty much a guarantee because of how promiscuous girls are today.

If you weren't a lard ass your dick would be a couple inches longer making it slightly bigger than average.

Fat people are so fucking retarded.

Lose some damn weight, it will help your dick length.

You deserve to be a cuck

Nah, I've pretty much gone full MGTOW and Im focusing entirely on my career. I'm putting all of my eggs into the robogf basket, so heres to hoping women don't ruin that too.

Depends on the class of girl you're looking for, I believe.

Jesus fn christ look at that fucking FUPA!!! How much do you weigh you fat tub of shit?

"because I know I could never satisfy them" - No you don't know that. There is more to sex than a dick in a vagina. And it's not like your dick won't feel nice to them. Sure, maybe they would "prefer" if you had a big dick. But you know what, there's always things you'd want to change with your partner, but in the end that's meaningless shit and not the foundation of a healthy relationship.

"pretty much a guarantee because of how promiscuous girls are today." Again you're making a huge assumption. To think that all girls act in a specific way because of the age we live in is idiotic, and can't be true. Because all people aren't alike.

Now, my dick is 5 inches and pretty thin. So not a big one. And don't think that everything changes because of 1 inch, it doesn't. Still I have a girlfriend who is fucking gorgeous and could probably whatever guy she wanted. But she's in love with me, and she fell in love with me long before she ever saw me naked (and she knew I didn't have a big dick because we talked about it early in our relationship) She's been WAAY more promiscuous in her life than me but that hasn't caused us any problems.

Kinda went off on a rant here. But I just get so sick of guys on this website blaming everything on them not having a big dick.

>Fat people are so fucking retarded.
my dick is 4 inches but its is 7,3 inches if i push the fat waway

Yeah yeah nobody cares about your dick bud. We want to talk about how fat you are

>now show me them titties

This

titties?

A fucking MAGA hat. Of course

Yeah, sounds like you're both 35 and she decided to get off the cock carousel for a steady life.

That's not for me, friend. I don't want to enable women to continue enjoying endless sex and stable lives at my expense.

We're both 23.

Also, might be good to mention. When I say wayy more promiscuous than me, that's not hard to be since I was bascially a virgin when we met

As a sissy, I really want to suck that dick right now.
Please let me know how to make you cum

This man speaks the truth.

Personally mine like 5 and rather thin.
I am short and i am overweight.

Been with over 30 girls. and the vast majority i have slept with more than once.
If it really bothered them they would probably not be coming back for seconds.

Men care WAY more about cocks than women do. Not saying there are not some girls that needs a huge cock.
But thats just the onces that are shallow.

kik me, send me nudes of you playing with your dick and with dildos on kik erikalfonso and i will wank to that

I thought yesterday you were 35yo?
fuck off

what shall I wear for you?

actually this sounds about right its all about confidence really and some guys just dont have it am horrible with girls and people in general well its really hard to find a whole some virgin at that age

getthelube.com/

With that attitude you deserve to be alone. 'Meh I'm not gonna try just in case I fail'. I hope you gain pleasure from being such a weak man.

Maybe lose weight. If you have to push back your fat to get a decent pic of your dick you're doing life wrong.

what you like, if you have stockings or dress would be nice, waiting for pics ready to cum

Cofidence is key. The alpha man does what he wants without a thought for others. If he likes a girl he let's her know. He doesn't come to Sup Forums complaining about being a cuck

send pics at erikalfonso put condom on to fap into it

Dick is fine. The three women I had sex with never got to see my cock before they loved me. The problem is a lot of other things, but not your dick.