What do I tell her about capeshit Sup Forums?

What do I tell her about capeshit Sup Forums?

Explain why Batman v Superman is kino

TITS OR GTFO

Tell her you are a watchmen guy

Call her a normie marvelcuck

this

tell her you want to rape her

What kind of retard puts that he likes DC on tinder

tell her your an android poorfag

Tell her Pvt. Pyle is da shieeeznit in Netflix Daredevil

Preach the word of Messiah Snyder

Ask her about bane and why does he wear a mask

Not really. I'm a lover of fine cinema and kinography. Marvel movies make no attempt at artistic expression whereas Zack Snyder is a god amongst men in portraying Olympian beings on film

>11 replies before someone mans up and tells OP how it is
>11 replies
>on the 4 year anniversary
I am disappoint
Bless you bro for being the voice of reason

Tell her your favourite capeshit movie is Salo or the 120 days of Sodom

Say you have gone off DC lately since they aren't making movies about big guys.

Os it really 4 years today?

It is, brother.
The fire STILL rises 4 years later

Or perhaps you're wondering why I would tell a girl before taking her out on a date.

Alright I'll have to reply with something bane related then

4 years since the movie. Dec 12th is the real birth of baneposting

"Batman V Supermand and MoS are the only decent superhero films, they elevate the medium and make them watchable, you are a fucking pleb if you think Marvel capeshit or Civil War are comparable. Though I will accept your opinion if you prefer Raimi spiderman or the X-Men films"

The kind of retards you spend time with on this board.

*tips fedora while stepping out of the shadows*

The pitiful peons at Marvel have underestimated the power of DC one time too many. The "Marvel Cinematic Universe". Huh. A shoddily shot, messily put together series of soulless and artless wastes of celluloid designed to appeal to the base intellects of moronic manchildren still dreaming of becoming powerful as they waste their lives away masterbating to images of Black Widow.

Only a fool and a weakling of mind could gain satisfaction from watching poorly animated CGI trade weightless and impactless punches while trading quips a severely mentally retarded Thai ladyboy would find beneath him/her.

DC understand cinéma. They understand kino. DC know how to build shade and light in a performance, how to engage the minds of true enlightened souls. DC have redefined not just superhero films, but the entire film industry itself.

Mentally challenged Marvel fanboys can only begin to grasp the tectonic shift in filmmaking that has been unleashed. Critics and reviewers fail to recognize a movie far ahead of its time once again, crying on their blogs about lack of snark and quipping - failing to recognize a literal masterpiece as it unfolds before them.

The public have responded. The entire filmmaking industry has been shaken to its core. DC have changed the game utterly - a new landscape is carved, a beauty is born, a God walks among men.

*teleports away*

Once you get to the actual date, do this

wew

>"I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS A JOKE YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
>I'm CIA
every. fucking. time.

Something subtle to start

>outright mentioning the big guy by name from the get go
Son, you are a failure

>implying she'll understand the reference

>thinking this is subtle

jej, keep going

But, they have. Zod actually destroyed a city. And why would you say you're a fan of DC if you're sick of it now? I get that you're memeing, but this is sloppy.