Why did you overthrow a perfectly secular and decent Iran in he early 1970's, Sup Forums?

Why did you overthrow a perfectly secular and decent Iran in he early 1970's, Sup Forums?
Why did you install a fascist Muslim dictator? We had beautiful Persian women to share with the world and you fucked it up, not us.

but i didn't exist in the 70s

Because the ppl of iran wanted it. It's not your country. Why do you think you get to decide what's good and what's bad for iranian ppl?

Lol, comparing secular university students from the early 70's to female members of the Revolutionary Guard is so skewed.

Compare the reality, university students then and now. Only difference is in style. If you truly believe that Iranian women are all radicalized, you're fucking retarded.

For money

Is that true? Might want to study.
It was more the American oil corporations and CIA.

This.

/thread.

That pic was stupid.

Probably a republican-made meme

Mohammad Mosaddegh[a] (Persian: محمد مصدق‎‎; IPA: [mohæmˈmæd(-e) mosædˈdeɣ];[b] 16 June 1882 – 5 March 1967), was an Iranian politician. He was the democratically elected[5][6][7] Prime Minister of Iran from 1951 until 1953, when his government was overthrown in a coup d'état aided by the United States' Central Intelligence Agency and the United Kingdom's Secret Intelligence Service.[8][9]

Moar pics of Persian hotties.

Same shit is about to happen here in the states... only it's Christians this time. We shouldn't be giving Iran shit if we can't stop it from happening here.

We dun goofed

1970's Iran.

Anyone know if these chicks sucked dick?

Those magazine covers :-(

You don't want to see the cocks they were sucking, but let tell you, they sucked them with fervor. The guys all looked likea white Lione Richie wtf

Bitchez

Were you one of the dudes with hairy junk getting sucked off by these fine gals?

You're damn right I was. Me and my wife circa 1973.

1968 Iranian chick

This looks so different than America did in the 1970's.

Nice gay family, Iran 1971

SAVAK used to raze entire towns to remove potential opposition to the shah.

Reza Pahlavi was a CIA operative.

The shah was the replacement for mossedegh

Mossedegh was chill as fuck.