THE ONLY CHICAGO BASEBALL TEAM WORTH MENTIONING

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5j4NshUzM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

I'm sorry...
that you root for a shit team that no one cares about and has no future that you have to resort to living in the past this hard

2005 best year of my life

THE most dominant MLB playoff team.

>resort to living in the past this hard

kek cubs are literally known for not winning in 100+ years

>shit team

First season watching baseball?

These poor Cusb fans, kek. They just can't catch a break. Look at this one, he's nearly at his breaking point! Maybe we should just lay off of them for a little while, huh guys? I'm starting to feel bad

>Rooting for a clothing item.

>that you root for a shit team that no one cares about and has no future that you have to resort to living in the past this hard

Please tell me you're not a Cubs fan.

11-1
-

>who sux having a 4th straight losing season while Cubs at their first of 5 straight world series

Why are nigger southsiders so delusional?

>and has no future that you have to resort to living in the past this hard
WAIT.. you niggas talk about not winning a chip for the last 300 years and you're talking about resorting to living in the past? LMAO

>White Sox
>their socks are black
what on earth did they mean by this

even if this faggot cub team wins somehow(they wont), they didn't go 11-1 and will not be considered the most dominant force in mlb playoff history.

>there are Cubs fans who want White Sox fans burned at the stake

hahahahahaha

rbo, you still play WoWS? if you got any t8s wana play?

based uribe is gonna win another ring

Well originally they were the Black Sox.

Then they threw a World Series and were in with the bookies for the plan. Everyone got permabanned from baseball and they changed the team's name to the White Sox because they cleaned up. But didn't change the uniforms (or socks)

his legit nickname at one point was "the leatherman"

legit based 3rd baseman though

Most of Sup Forums was too young to even remember this

2017 worlds eries champs desu

fuck em, most of them are going through HRT now or had chemical castrations so they're femboys thus naturally cubs fans now

>would post a picture of a tranny wearing sissy clothes and a chastity cage but being banned for tomorrow when the cubs lose would be worst than the holocaust if the holocaust had actually happened.

Cubes fans are all northside hipster yuppies who are unironically "with her"

thats what happens when your stadium is right in the middle of AIDS infested boystown.

food for thought: did wroogley field land on boystown or did the aids surround wrigley due to their faggotry

Maybe after tomorrow we can start giving Sup Forums daily reminders about what happened at the WS. Move aside Shithawks your meme has been replaced.

apology accepted.

>Cubs fans
>not hipster yuppie sjws and casuals who just like the nice part of town

Pick one.

Pussies all of them

I lived in the south side for 28 years. So deep in the city, my area code is actually 312. Regularly make my way to sox games and i dont even need to be armed to the teeth like they think

>yfw White Sox fans who root for the cubs

soxfans4cubs.com

CiC - a cuckold in chastity

youtube.com/watch?v=t5j4NshUzM8

you now have chills...

BEST FOOD IN CHICAGO:

PIZZA
>IN CHICAGO

PIZANOS

>AROUND CHICAGO

AURELIOS

>BEST HOTDOGS BEEF IN CHICAGO

WHO THE FUCK KNOWS, TOO MANY TO COUNT

>BEST HOTDOGS AND BEEF AROUND CHICAGO

PORTILLOS

if you disagree you are wrong, I'm better than you.

pizza def is not pizanos, its either ginos east or lou malanatis

around chicago id say paisans

hot dogs in chicago id go with demon dogs or that place on 35th just east of wallace.

hot dogs outside of chicago itd have to be henrys, that shit even came out on goddamn better call saul!

for beefs id say ricobenes or als

ginos east is ok, (but mostly hyped by high school prom dates, i went there for my prom dinner desu and wrote on the wall like a faggot) pizanos has better calzones.calbreezes, traditional crust....pretty much everything.and dont card your 17 year old gf.

pizanos wins all categories

>wtf are you talking about are you references breaking bad amc jew bulllshit?

Als is fantastic, but as close a us pathetic chicagoans of a consensus as we can get to is that portiollos is the king of hogs and beed outside chicago.

id agree with portillos when you phrase it that way. i moved to arizona a year ago and the portillos over here is the closest ive gotten to real chicago food...

protip: my 27 year old brother had a heart attack earlier in the year. dont overdo it...

hahaha, dont mean to laugh at your bros death by portillos, but he had to know it was coming if he was doing it 8 our of 6 days a week. can't blame the fucker. awesome menu, fantastic serice, and of course consistent excellent chicago food

i was surprised when the pordildos here in phoenix was pretty much the same as the ones back home.

the thing is my bro's not even that fat, its nuts but he did eat picza a lot and of course beefs, etc.

btw he didnt die, just had a really close call...

Chiraq is trash as fuck. L.A is the GOAT city, our fucking God Tier Doyers don't even need to win the WS to show everyone that L.A is the place to be bruh

the place to be?

ha, we have better sports all around, recent chips in BBALL 6x plus the real goat not the wannabe rapist kode dryant, 3x in hockey, and a WS title by the based white sox. what does LA have besides too many asians and 9 lane wide e-ways that are always full of traffic even at 11pm?

>mfw

Dis fag mad AF

HEY CHICAGO WHADDAYA SAY

THE WHITE SOX ARE THE ONLY TEAM WITHA TITLE IN MODERN DAY!!!!!

>thought the sox logo was a rabbit til they won their series

>Mfw work at portillos
Break time is legendary, all the cholesterol a man could want

I'd weigh 400 lbs if i had do be around that much vienna beef hotdogs, italian beef and sausage, and fries everyday.

(not true by the way)