In this time of political, religious, and economic strife, it might do you well to step away from conflict for a time...

In this time of political, religious, and economic strife, it might do you well to step away from conflict for a time, breathe, and relax. Come and join me, sit, breathe, and know peace.

Zen thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPpUNAFHgxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How's it going

What do you think you know about Zen?

Nothing, i am but a simple student doing his best to learn.

Its going pretty well, how about you user?

Lame thread is lame

It has exceeded my expectations

Pretty good but I can't remember where i put my weed last night

oh dang man. Where did you smoke it?

this guy again

eeyy, you remember the other two times I made a Zen thread? You know that actually does make me happy

I was vaping it in my room and watching a movie. I probably sketched out and hid it some where lol

well im sure it will turn up eventually. How many weed hiding places can you have?

That's true. Guess this is what i get for drinking and smoking

Lol it was under my couch

And everything was as it should be

This bowls for you bro

thanks man, may your smoke never be too harsh

This is a pretty chill thread. Anyone ever rap? A bunch of my friends started like freestyling or whatever its called when we were smoking up and it actually looked really fun. Anyone got tips to start or practice?

Do you know where I can find guided meditations that aren't super over the top and corny.

tips for start or practice include starting and practicing

stay safe man

My brother started freestyling with his friends just for fun,then he started to write and now hes one of the best rappers in my country. Ive seen him just having fun with it and he read the dictionary to expand his vocabulary so thats what id sugest. Just have fun with it!

Write in a meter used for poetry and then put it to a beat.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPpUNAFHgxM