So the 'rents finall caved and got me a new fingerbox...

So the 'rents finall caved and got me a new fingerbox. I've been begging them for ages because the liner in mine was starting to detach from over use. They didn't get me the teak one I wanted because they're poorfags but the one they got me is pretty decent so I can't be too mad. I plan on getting a more durable unit when I work my summer job. Any suggestions for a sturdier style that'll retain it's value over time? Pics appreciated

>> mines

i dont get it

uh oh newfag

Dude, fingerboxes are for 12 year olds. You need a girlfriend.

this shit is lamer than the pickle and banana shit posters on ylyl

>taking the bait
These threads are full of fags pretending to be oldfags being exposed as newfags and either way it ends up being a giant jerk circle that should be saged/ignored

also check my dubs

Not really faggot, me and my wife met through finger boxes.

whats the point of this stupid shit?

Well first off, that is made of cardboard. That's the kind you buy as a throwaway for going on vacation.

Ikea used to have an affordable one, but they discontinued it.

You can get some basic ones made of oak for a good price. Durable, but not won't bust the bank.

That's such a shitty fingerbox. Sorry bro, but your parents should have sprung for the silver model at least.

Failed to present dubs. Accusations go unfounded.

My fingerbox had velvet lining, miss that thing.

Thricers are best

There is no point. We can move along now.

what a faggot you are, and a fucking newfag, resize your images and lurk more cunt, the whoke fucking side is a circle jerk, move along and pretend that you are important and your opinion matters

Pff, those multi hole ones never took off.

They were the "Power Glove" of the finger boxes.

Aborting thread

@OP
what is this fingerbox thing?

All you've done is confirmed that fingerboxes are real, and the fad was started by the Japanese artist Ay-O.

newfag

what is your point?

looks great. i would be happy to have this op

newfag

ok..i'll bite...uhh...whats a fingerbox??

I had one just like that but traded for a Turkish one from WW1

Frick off newfriend

>WHAT IS A FINGERBOX?
In the interest of clearing this up, and to curtail the newfags who go "LAWL THERE IS NO SUCH THING", yes, fingerboxes are a thing.

Fingerboxes are small boxes with a hole that you insert your finger in. Inside there is something tactically interesting - silly putty, feathers, ball bearings (magnetic or not), et cetera.

The purpose of a finger box is to slip your finger in, feel what's inside, and... well.. that's about it. It's a fidget toy.

Different materials are prized for aesthetic reasons (and for chance of reduced spillage if the fingerbox doesn't have a shutter mechanism). The term 'fingerbox' now technically applies to any fidget toy designed to be operated by sliding one's finger inside, though purists only consider old school A-YO style boxes to be fingerboxes.

>THAT IS ALL. NOW YOU KNOW. MAKE SOME FINGERBOXES. SPREAD THE JOY.

I have put in an order with my local cabinetmaker for a nice one in hornbeam with some veneer inlay in mahogany.

Has anyone tried the new composite ones? Are they worth the money?

>power glove of the finger boxes.
8/8.

My wife has a fingerbox. I can get up to three fingers in it. Great stuff. I love it.