My gf loves really spicy food so i'm thinking about putting hot sauce on my dick for valentine's day...

my gf loves really spicy food so i'm thinking about putting hot sauce on my dick for valentine's day. recommendations for sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evPv7g0vURE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take a straw, cut off maybe 2 inches of it. Shove one inch down into your urethra and then begin to back Frank's redhot sauce into your peehole. Then have your girlfriend suck your cock. She will love the flavor of the hot sauce AND when you finally cum, your cum will be spicy.

Good luck!

doubt i'll use the straw but i am going for spicy cum. thanks for the recommendation!

fuck off you stupid american fat man

>franks

it's tastey, but she said she loves HOT sauce
OP, giver her the wasabi dick

Get some ghostpepper ketchup

valentina, make it the valentine's day sauce

>get a catheter
>fill bladder with Sriacha hot sauce
>pee inside of gf
>TFW she is so happy with her present

youtube.com/watch?v=evPv7g0vURE

you better be fuckin joking or i underestimated the amount of dumb fucks on here

Reaper Sling Blade Hot Sauce. (It's the actual name)

>Reaper Sling Blade Hot Sauce
this seems like the best choice so far. i'm worried that if it's not spicy enough she won't be impressed by my presentation.

because you think she'll be into the flavor she may accidentally bite it? i've thought about that, don't worry.

Don't listen to these faggots. Get a ghost pepper (or habanero is she can't handle the spice), cut it in half and rub it on the tip. It will have a flavor that your gf will love

Top fucking kek

i'm not sure i can get a whole ghost pepper on such short notice. that's why i thought of a hot sauce. but now i'm wondering about a spice rub or a powdered pepper format? would that be a weird texture?

This rekts your mouth for good two hours

hot sauce is the best lube op and it feels really good too.

well i'm not planning on kissing her after

Getting bad memories
>be me
>be in 7th grade
>friend offers me hot sauce in math class
Sureynot.jpg
>put a bit on my finger and taste it
Ohshitnigger.potato
Its ghost pepper sauce
>I end up with some on my cheek because fuck me, right?
>eye is burning
>run to toilet
>shit out lava
>day goes on
>school is over and I'm taking a piss at home
>my dick feels like it's burning
>take a 30 min long shower and explain to my parents what happened
Never trust my friend again
>mfw I look back at it

You can use cayenne pepper

that's not going to be spicy enough.

i said she loves hardcore spice not granny's spice rack. so unsexy.

tunisian hot sauce works wonders
my gf always gets off whenever i put hot sauce on my dick

sadly its too late. but to make it really personal you could have grown your own chillis. maybe next year

thanks for your suggestions, Sup Forums

at this point i'm going to look for Reaper Sling Blade Hot Sauce to put on my dick and maybe do a homemade blackened cajun spice rub for my balls. i think that my gf will appreciate this romantic gesture.