Hey Sup Forums i want to commit suicide but im scared to pull the trigger on a gun and to hang myself...

hey Sup Forums i want to commit suicide but im scared to pull the trigger on a gun and to hang myself , whats a easy way i could end it all? i was thinking od'ing on fentynal would be a way but i thought id see what Sup Forums would suggest first

Morphine

don't go out like a little bitch
>Go out hard
Do what you've always wanted to, have a good time and see if you really want to end it

what country and how much money can you spend?

Be a man and hang yourself like a gentleman. Take some drugs get drunk do w.e

Girl at my college did herself in with overdose of pain killers and a few large glasses of booze. She first took something (can't remember the name) that suppressed the urge to puke.

After taking the pills, she also put a plastic bag over her head and sealed it. One would guess that her death was pretty painless.

helium

What's your story user?
What's up with you?

How wise man said:
"Find what you like and let it kill you"...
Alcohol? Drugs? Prostitutes? Unhealthy food?
Personally if I would choose suicide I would drink till I die from alcohol poisoning.

Or I would leave loudly by suicide by cop, killing some bad fcuker like corrupt politician or children killer on stairs of court...

iv honestly thought of finding a tree in the middle of nowhere and hanging a cildhood painting of mine on the tree then getting drunk and hanging myself on that tree

why the hell would he use morphone when fentynal, the drug he suggested, is WAY more potent?

Why dont you deal with life instead of trying to escape it? Theres so much to see and do and you just wanna bail?

Don't do it. You'll regret it. I've thought about it a few times pretty seriously, and a while after each time I realized how grateful I was to myself that I didn't do it.

he can't regret if he's dead

fags if he wanted for tips to live he would search for google.

Helium

mah nigger

Natural causes

Find what you enjoy and do it until it kills you.

Why dont you faggots quit trying to get him not too. Its stupid that he wants to die but how about we stay on topic.

piss in a bucket of bleach in a airtight room

Cool one user

If he was a sand nigger i wouldnt mind him dying,but i doubt he is.

Old age is a good way to go

FIND A BLM PROTEST SCREAM
>NIGGERS
WHEN THEY START TO ASSULT YOU YELL
GET YOU HANDS OFF MY YOU FILTHY APES

ENJOY YOUR DEATH

An easy way of killing yourself is getting over your bullshit and dying naturally like a fucking normie you special snowflake. Sage

GO TO DETROIT
WALK AROUND A BIT
YOU WILL CATCH A BULLET

stfu normie
kek'd so hard

You just gonna have to grow the balls for hanging. Much less painful than over counter drug

Why do folks never go do some GOOD that might kill them?

ffs you make me angry, you unimaginative bottle'o'shit.

Gif related

Why do you think you want to kill yourself? You a fag or something?

Get a hibachi and some charcoal, light one briquette outside and then use that lit one to touch off the rest (don't use match light). Do this in a bathroom. Enjoy your carbon monoxide poisoning. It might be a decent thing to do to leave a note on the door so whoever opens it isn't going to die also.

You don't sound serious. Maybe you ought to make some changes so your life is worth living.

Thanks Lord Kek for talking trough this user

Google "Suicide Tourism" from the San Diego Reader. Head to Baja California and find a vet supply place, buy some Nembutal.

He was such an hero

To take it all away

One time I caught a Spearow

And a pidgey in one day

Fentynal+alcohol+gun
????????????
profit

Yeah in agony for six months with your mind and body slowly deteriorating.

Taking 50 different bionics for 50 different infections. Shitting yourself daily as you've lost all control down there.

Hunched up in an uncomfortable ball because you've lost 99% of you movement

Begging the staff to end your life but they can't because they would get done for assisted suicide.

If you're lucky you may live in a country where they're allowed to kill you by not feeding you so you die of starvation.

Yep. A good way to go

PS even if you use painkillers you will still feel the pain of your organs slowly failing if you don't pass out/don't stay passed out.

Marijuana overdose.

I already tried to inject 7 marijuanas. Now I'm out of marijuanas,

>Take out 30k loan
>Buy ticket to Turkey
>Join Kurdish militia
>Fight ISIS
>Hulk out and attract Kurdish qt's
>Never come back

It is possible but what would a marijuana overdose be like? Would it hurt? What would your brain be thinking as it happened?

It s not funny at all. It s take time to overdose marijuana and there are so many ways to fail suicide. At least u only have a hangover and a bad story.

Yeah you've definitely got to look into the drawbacks of failing when looking for your suicide.

Hanging has reasonable fail side effects I think?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

it would be like suffocating slowly trapped in a burning room as smoke builds up and you succumb to CO poisoning.
So technically you can't OD on it, but it is possible to die from it burning it.

If 722222222 everyone on this board must commit suicide.

PS goodluck getting enough to do this. Would need to burn pounds by the dozen.

Wrap a noose around your neck, stand on a chair or whatever, then shoot your self. If you don't die from the gunshot, you'll die from the hanging.

You die by eating 30 pounds of it. No smoke necessary