Hey anons

Hey anons.

What are the pros and cons of amphetamines?

I've struggled with focus and attentiveness since my early teens, and I've had problems with excessive daydreaming since I was a little child.

My psychiatrist recently told me that she suspects I may have Asperger's (surprise, surprise) and ADHD. This was after she revealed to me that I was most likely misdiagnosed with depression for the past 8 years. Would amphetamines likely help me in my situation?

Just an hero.
Hey faggot you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply hello paedo or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.

Nah, shit lasts like 30 mins, so what's the point?

>she suspects I may have Asperger's (surprise, surprise)
Non existent condition. Removed in 2013. Dumbass.

Really? That seems pretty inefficient.

Are there any longer-lasting alternatives?

Yes

Feels good to tweak.

Vynvanse lasts for more than 10 hours and is GREAT. Changed my life for the best

>Non existent condition. Removed in 2013. Dumbass.
I dunno, man. That's the term she used. Is it just called autism these days or what?

What did you use it to get treated for?

In what ways has it helped?

Wut

Never heard of it. Anyway wouldn't try it. I'm too poor in the long run

I recently started Adderall. I think it's helping, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Example: One day last week, I ended up getting distracted by asking my teacher a bunch of questions that were kinda related to the class. Normally I just got distracted by surfing the web.

Also, getting medical advice from Sup Forums (especially Sup Forums) is pretty retarded.

Was it hard to get it prescribed?

I'm worried my psychiatrist would be hesitant about prescribing it to me even though I genuinely feel I would benefit from using it.

Guys sometimes when I'm alone I spazz out and tense all the muscles in my core and back and sort of squeak. It makes me feel weak like I'm gonna pass out. I also hate looking at myself in the mirror because if I do I make evil faces, spazz and hold my breath and tense everything and shake back and forth. I dunno I feel like I'm possessed, I'm a normal guy with a girlfriend in university but this started happening a lot am I autistic or possessed? Because at this point I honestly want to kill myself with helium

Lol fucking junkie I see through you

Post pic of the face you make in front of the mirror.

Yeah, I have an addictive personality so I could definitely see myself abusing it.

Hay what´s good my misdiagnosed "brother from another mother"... I had "anxiety" for nearly all my life before a psychiatrist finally noticed two days ago that i am an asperger. I m 23.

FUCK THAT I'm
Not posting my face it wouldn't let me anyways

Yeah, pain in the ass, man. You go throughout your entire life thinking you have one specific problem only to have it revealed to you that it's actually another.

You'll still gonna be a retard

What do you mean it wouldn't let you?

This is what my shit looks like, I'm backed up all the time and shits all ficked my stomach always hurts I honestly think I'm possessed. I can't even go to class anymore because I'm too afraid to see people

>You'll still gonna be a retard
>You'll

Sounds like schizophrenia, my dude.

Also I never ever ever used to play any instruments and then I had this dream one night where I walked into my basement and I could hear what sounded like a crowd and I walked down a hall and opened my bedroom door and there was a stadium full of people and they all stood applauding and a mannequin was in the centre of the stadium clapping and he lunged at me suddenly and I woke up and felt compelled to play piano so I went and bought this shitty ass 100 dollar used piano and literally shit just comes to me and I can play without practice.

Adderall is the fucking bomb

Adderall IR is great for snorting and is a hell of a high

You feel great, and can control your high: Wanna be laser focused, you can block out everything and have tunnel vision, but if you wanna be social, it gives you a ton of energy and makes you outgoing. Wanna work out? It increases nervous-muscle activity and you can call upon more strength than if you were sober. It literally can make you stronger. It hypes you up, increases your mental and physical abilities, and is overall a great drug.

No amphetamines will not help, drugs in general will probably not help unless you're really trying to have a growing experience on psychedelics, if so order psychotria viridis and bcaapi or Syrian rue on ebay

I take 30mg Adderall XR and it lasts for 12 hours. (Used to be 18 hours, but I have more tolerance now.)

Post a video of you playing.

Vyvanse and all the other imitations of Adderall fucking suck lmao

I've tried nearly all of them

Aspergers wasn't removed as a condition.
It was just renamed and added to the Autism Spectrum.

No video I'll do vocaroo that I can record with my phone? What do you want me to play?

Vyvanse is the fucking king. It lasts 12-14 hours and makes you feel fucking amazing with very little crash. Its a miracle working for school.

its pretty easy to get Adderall prescribed

also nice trips

They are okay i had them perscibed to me for a while but the only problem with it was regulating the dosage i was losing my mind before they it right adderal is a mean bitch

Write something.