British radio is good. U can listen for free online even if you are not British

British radio is good. U can listen for free online even if you are not British.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNEawM6vZf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not into liberal propaganda.

Radio 4 is the only worthwhile part of it.

>open bbc news

>why assume an asian female is a nanny
>reddit is a good website no echo chamber at all

Cant make this shit up

British Radio is so weird. They still have serials, that shit died here like 60 years ago.

>my news
says more about your interests than the Beeb :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=wNEawM6vZf4
originally designed as a way of educating farmers kek

thanks

BBC RADIO 6 - That's the station!

I've already limited the categories to just world business technology science

If i dont filter at all it will be a lot more multi culti

BBC is absolute dogshit except for Attenborough who is god tier

Liberal?!?

The BBC is extremely Conservative, imo - pro-Royalist, pro-Establishment.
Their TV programming TRIES to be liberal, but doesn't compare to the extreme liberalism of Channel 4.

There is an edit of the BBC - to be impartial, to educate, and entertain. Had never been that simple since it's inception.

*edict

Foreign people always say the BBC is good, especially Americans. They especially like to use the term 'unbiased'.

The BBC is funded by the Government. It's extremely bias towards the establishment and hasn't even tried to give any anti-establishment issue even a fair shake. It is a propaganda network that our Government has fooled people into liking. It's a propaganda network the Government has fooled people into being thankful for. It's a propaganda network that our Government would rather fund than the education and healthcare of our citizens.

Just because it's anti your establishment through being pro ours does NOT mean it's unbiased.

I like the music that Radio 6 plays but the faggot DJs talk too much. Unless it's a talk show they should stfu and just play the music.

I think most people now realize they're biased

I know you're memeing but I'm not even really talking about their shows. I'm primarily talking about their news. I'm sick to my teeth of seeing Americans who would normally be against the concept of 'Government funded news' for obvious reasons suck the Beeb's dick because it says bad/good things about the Presidential candidate that they dislike/like.

That and the fact it actually covers world news. Do you think Japan's news or America's news has more actual world news? I don't have much experience with Japan's news but it seems like America's would cover the birth of a puppy in Texas before they'd covered a bombing in Sweden.

channel 4 is actually also owned by the British Govt fyi

Playing ETS2 again, man?

>That and the fact it actually covers world news. Do you think Japan's news or America's news has more actual world news? I don't have much experience with Japan's news but it seems like America's would cover the birth of a puppy in Texas before they'd covered a bombing in Sweden.
You're right about that, though there are a few small exceptions like Democracy Now! and NPR shows.

reddit tier opinion

Partly owned.

They have their own mandate, however.