Okay Sup Forums I just picked up a half OZ of sticky icky. Let's get a weed/stoner thread going

Okay Sup Forums I just picked up a half OZ of sticky icky. Let's get a weed/stoner thread going

i like week but i can't be wasting my time and money smoking that stuff anymore. not like i used to anyway.

How much for the half oz and what strain?

I make decent money and it's not very expensive around here. $160 for a zip. Only really smoke on my downtime. Plus it's legal now (I live in Maine).

Hey my man. Just vaping some bowls and taking a shit

bumperoni

Also just picked 4g from the dispensary. Some really nice sativa, now am going to have lunch with a friend then we'll probably get high and play some ps3 at his place or walk around the city stoned.

nice bag m8

Im high on xtc and smoke some weed
Things didnt work the way I thought so I think about jacking off since like two hours.

High as fuck and just chillin out

Nice baggie, where'd you get that?

The guy who sells me weed fucked up the dealers bike and now been dry for 2 weeks. Have fun user.

Thinking of getting a half O on consignment & selling gram bags
Pro tips?

Well that isn't a cool thing to do.

Who would fuck up someones bike

Dont bother unless you get more than a half ounce. If you want to tell try atleast getting 2 ounces if not a quarter pound or more. (4 ounces) Never heard of it being called on consignment before, usually its called being spotted. Anyways buy a prepaid phone that isn't in your name/information so it cant be traced back to you and use that for all business. Make a note of what you want to charge for prices and how much profit you will make and such things. For example some people would sell a gram for $10 but would sell a quarter o for $60 or $55 so you get a slight deal so you have to account for what you are going to charge for larger amounts(if you plan on doing that). Anyways its not rocket science just dont get caught and dont get stuck owing money to drug dealers who will break your kneecaps. Its probably better just to save up some money to buy the weed upfront and not owe money out just in case. Even if you can pay the dealer back its not good to owe money to sketchy people thats for sure.

Sell not tell* fucking autistic me.

2017 Why aren't you dabbing

Dabbing is a nice treat but I still like to smoke flower for times when I want to be buzzed but not too wrote off. Im not op btw just an opinion.

Can we talk about how stupid drug laws are?

Traveling from Mormon town Idaho to reefer madness Colorado is like traveling through time. Why can't everyone just be like Colorado

Yea my dealer isn't the best kind of dude, I know. He fucked up an Italjet Dragster. (pic related) He drove in on a deep pot-hole on the road. Said he would sue the local Gov. Anyway, hopefully my bro-in-law and I warm up to the source so we can get weed again and of course much cheaper since we're eliminating our dealer.

Im just laying around vaping weed. Thinking of making some fire crackers with the abv herb

I wouldn't buy weed from that guy even if he had supply. I don't support shitheads. People like that are what give pot a bad rap

Yeah bro I know getting spotted/ticed an oz won't make me much profit but I'm in no rush, building trust with this bloke at the moment
Weed is expensive as fuck and hard to get in my area of Australia

Can you explain fire crackers to me please. Have yet to try that or even seen one irl. Nice dubs btw

The idea is that you grind up some weed and put it into something with high fat content, like cheese for peanut butter.

Then you take it down to funky town

asd

>took MDMA
>tries to fap

good luck with that m8

>mfw Im a 27y old that cant reach his weed source since over a week
Im a goodamn caricature sometimes

Sorry to hear that brother. Here in Candad its pretty easy to find and you can order it online from a bunch of different websites. Anyways I hope you have better luck in the future and stay safe if you do plan on selling man.

Well normal firecrackers from what i understand is you mix thr weed with peanut butter then put between crackers and cook in the oven. THC and CBD and what not binds to fat sells in peanut butter then you eat peanut butter and absorb the shit amd get high. But if you vape weed then that activates the remaining thc so when you mix it with peanut butter it binds to the fat then you eat so ya don't need to cook.

Hey what's going on guys I have a general question I smoke about a quarter a week if I were to get a gram of wax would that last me the same amount of time you think? I continually smoke throughout the day

depends on THC content of the weed you get.
and the wax I guess

but maybe 1.5g of wax? idk

Got a half oz of tangerine dream for 120. My day off smokin on a glass bong piece.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Right on I appreciate it man I usually only get grade A+ but how much would 1.5 grams cost?

Fire crackers are ready. Got 2 each with about a gram and a half of abv weed. Eating first one now

You guys are giving me ideas lol

They're pretty fun man. With a vape i just empty the bowl in a bag so when ever i run out of weed i just make edibles with the already vaped weed. You don't even need to cook it

no idea sorry