HA

She'll honestly never be able to surpass the complete fucking takedown that Kardashian laid on her via twitter.

Fucking amazing.

>b-b-b-because she's a woman!

ha

because hillary is most qualified

>Chloe Grace Moretz is LITERALLY invited to speak at a political forum
L. M. F. A. O. T. B. H. F. A. M.

I've always been a low income earner. Even though I'm highly skilled and have a college degree it was difficult for me to find employment and retain employment.

The hours that I wanted to work meant that I was only able to get part time work and because of that I wasn't eligible for company provided health insurance.

Thanks to Obamacare and the work of Democrats I'm now fully insured and can provide my wife's son the costly sickle cell anemia treatment he needs.

That's why I'm a white guy voting Democrat.

What?

>Trump is racist and sexist!
>muh vagina

There I summed up her whole speech

Crooked Hillary for Prison in 2016

what the fuck dies s barely 19 year old know about politics and why the fuck should anyone care

A PIG IS GONNA TALK ON STAGE

A FUCKING P I G

OINK OINK COME GET YOUR SLOP PIGGY IT'S FEEDIN' TIME!

Why ha user? Because she has a different opinion than you?

btfo

Why is she so fake.
That pokemon go thing was the creepiest thing I have ever seen.

High res version of the pic on the right?

The uncropped photo showed that it wasn't actually her in the second photo.

thats not even her hole, Kardashians are pathetic cunts.

subtle

>my wife's son
>sickle cell anemia
>I'm a white guy voting Democrat.
You know, generally speaking I consider "KEK" posters to be the same tier of shitposting as "your mom will die in her sleep" posters, but this was some high quality posting.

Is she even old enough to vote

Qualified to do what? Sell our country down the toilet to the Saudis?

Trump is chaotic good. Hillary is neutral evil

>getting rekt by a Kardashian

white girls stop please

when is she going to find that guy and take a better picture with him

thats not her tho

The one with the sloppy smudged photoshop trying to change her swimsuit from red to blue?

webms no longer loop for me somehow, anyone else with this issue? I'm using ccd0's Sup Forums X

Not her ass its small choles is wide and flat

And you're lawful retarded.

Anyone with a brain could tell the one on the right isn't Chloe, on account of there being no compression system on her back side.

Holy shit, Sup Forums still has wordfilters? Apparently lurking moar did not let me realize that.

You missed the best one

>The hours that I wanted to work meant that I was only able to get part time work
lmao

kardashicunt btfo

I understand the beaner seizing the chance to be an epic meme, but I dont think I'd ever imagine the end result being so fucking perfect. JUST

Based Chloe