Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evPv7g0vURE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10/10
Hat master race reporting in

Gypsy master race

Yall Niggers look funny

Hey guys wanna be friend?

sick beard, looking to get mine somewhere near there but hedge in the sides maybe. Seem a little hipster/tryhard with the pipe but overall pretty chill dude.

Ok

Only had one pic on my phone. The pipe was my girls request.

Got a beard now? Took me 2 years to get mine the way I like it.

Young Alan Wake with a goatee

wazzup Sup Forums ?

Ahh I see, that's not too bad then I guess with the pipe. I've had my beard for probably about six months at 1.5 - 2 inch growth. Still got a ways to go... I like to shave the head down too funny enough, not to the wood just buzzed all the way. Beard is pretty majestic though bud.

say what you want, you can't even hurt my feelings anymore

aussie

Can't really post and not show face. Here's me and my little beard I have going on. I should probably start watching my weight son so it doesn't look like I'm trying to hide a turkey neck or something but fuck it, my lady is the only one I have to keep up with anyway tbh

Aaand no picture...

Hey good start, believe it or not I struggled with mine for years. Took until I was 25 before I could get even growth and a proper mustasch.
Keep at it. Gonna be a big one soon enough.

Thanks! Yeah, it's still sorta odd when I get random compliments on it. I mean, I just let it sit there, not like when somebody works hard for muscles or when people tend their beard for years. Either way it's nice really. Hey do you ever get problems with moustache hair twisting up into your nose or corners of your mouth? Any way to prevent it?

Nice beared Bro 7/10

bmmp

You looks sad, join a gym, get a hobby, talk to people you would normally ignore and just look at your phone. Don't be another sad Sup Forumstard who seems to be the type who crawls on here asking people why he shouldn't kill himself today.

Haha yes I have that problem. There is only one solution. Grow it, use conditioner and trim those hairs with a scissor. I trim a little patch on each side of my mouth and under my nose.
Just keep it soft (conditioner), soft facial hair doesn't twist as much.

yeah I have been trying to attempt a more "natural" approach lol Just really brush it usually. I defintely notice a lack of twisty hairs when I use a bit of my girl's conditioner though, maybe a habit I should keep to avoid looking like a mountain man!

Look like a cute, girl next door type with overly religious parents. Nice hair, it suits you.

rate me

I recommend you buy something like Clubmans Pinaud 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner. It's what I use.
Doesn't smell "girly" like normal conditioners and gives your beard some strength and a deeper color. I love it.

Barbary Slave Master Race

i hate your ceiling and you look like a rude driver, fuck you asshole

My ceiling keeps it dark in my
Living room without having to use window coverings. It's real nice.

I'm a courteous and safe driver. Never been in a car accident and haven't had a ticket in 6 years.

handsome guy but either you care too much about how you look or you care too much about what others think of you (might be the second since a lot of people on these threads seem that way tbh). You appear to have slightly expensive taste judging by your picture but you seem to come across as some what intelligent and well organized. Only real issue I would draw is that either your hairline is slightly out of the norm or its cut to make your head just a little too square. But nice chin scruff, balances your face out well.

seem like you could either be an awesome guy to hang around or possibly have the potential to be sorta underhanded and sarcastic. Maybe its just the sorta similarity you have to the archetypical jock look.

nice, just wrote a post it to check it out later, thanks bro

rate my ugly ass face

would have good aesthetics if you didn't have the particular greasy/pimply look. Wouldnt say it looks like the sort of unavoidable acne. Eat less shitty food, make sure to let the shampoo sit in your hair for a few minutes while showering, find a good face soap, and change your pillowcase often (even put a towel over your pillow and replace it overnight). If you take some enjoyment in grooming and taking care of yourself, maybe tone up a little you could pull, no joke.

replace it every night* fuck autocorrect

Rate my posture faggots

how'd I do on my assumptions?

I do care too much about what others think of me, but you're right that's an easy one considering where we are.

I collect mid century art and furniture and I keep very neat, mostly a result of my military background.

I'm a serial underachiever, I was told once, after an IQ test for an ADHD diagnosis, that I was well above average intelligence and not to waste it, though the psychologist never told me my actual score.

My head is really square and my hairline is shitty.

You're pretty good at this. Spooky

Haha your instincts are all wrong, but youmade me smile, thank you.

crap posture, nice hair but blemishy skin. Seem like you could clean u well if you developed a good self care routine. Looks like you had a picture taken in a furniture store showroom.

I'm pretty sarcastic actually but I have a pretty good amount of friends so I don't think I'm all that bad to hang out with.

I don't think I'm the archetype jock. I'm athletic, yeah, but I'm also a cryptologist and have always had pretty niche interests.

I was totally unaware that people could tell so much about me from my face.

I wouldn't mind having anal sex with him. Forcing myself on him even if he begs me to stop for it is hurting him. Would love to see his watery eyes and helpless and confused face after I'm done with him. No homo.

what does b think of my ugly mug

Heh no probelm, look like you have some sort of mixed ethnicity with something like a light portugese or latino background. That and the fact you have no makeup and your hair isn't overly done up I would say conservative familly BASED on the ethnicity I assumed for you. Maybe its just because you are at home. Any pics where you're out and about?

thanks for your advice dude! yeah, the biggest problem i have is my shitty skin. thats the reason i have a "beard", that way i can kinda cover it up.

Noted and thanks. Also, it was in Ethan Allen. Picked up some bar stools that day

I'm top ;)

That orchid and its price tag though. Lol!

Hey thanks! Yeah I could definitely see you being the "smart but never really apply yourself unless you are genuinely interested in something" type. I actually have a bit of that as well. But it's funny, you have some sort of "smart" look to you, like there's a little more inquisitive characteristics to your stare.

thank you for being nice to me

guess im not that notable of an ugly fuck

Hey anons this is me. Please rate me

yeah no problem, happy to help! Yeah I can understand the facial hair but every bit of hair you has collects oils which can make it worse. I wouldn't say cut or trim anything though, actually suits you which can't be said for a lot of folks I find.

need honest rates. Always get mixed rates

How do I talk to people?

Great jawline, you look like your are part of a decent sports team or something. May seem harsh but its hard to tell if you are just showing off wearing clothes you cant afford given you seem to look like you're in a dressing room. Looks a little out of place to have some reasonably pricey looking clothes and then wearing some beat up adidas kicks.

im not showing off my man, i just buy what i like to wear, fuck "showing off". Btw those are my clothes. And my shoes are dirty yea but not beat up dude

can i at least get one rate?

Different pick. Give me your rate. Both are me

Yeah no worries I find you can get a lot from these threads if people provide constructive feedback. But this is Sup Forums so its really a bad place too look for support. The benefits of something like the gym or a hobby is that you are being active and social at the same time. Try to leave your comfort zone, even start by talking about stupid shit like the weather. Sometimes I find just saying hi to people I see on a regular basis gets people to think of you in a good light. I got on topic with a middle aged guy from work and he said for the first few months of working he didn't know me or even what my name was but he found me nice and pleasant just for saying hello when I passed by him at work. I mean, what does it cost you to say hello, right? The big thing though is to find purpose, either in work or a hobby, people will be around as a result and makes socializing feel much more natural.

Fuck Sup Forums
Also, what are your assumptions of me?

arab guy better looking than all of you bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=evPv7g0vURE

Sorry, but...

lol funny bro. But i never came from mexico, so there is no way to go back to anywhere.

hey like I said I'm not trying to be harsh, it's just the one picture you gave to judge you on seemed to have some inconsistencies or something seemed convenient to lead to a particular assumption. The intimidate hostility towards the bad side of what I said with zero acknowledgement of what I said that was positive really indicates self esteem issues and almost bordering on a complex around feeling inferior.

You smoke, so you have a weak character and spirit. You also have taking a picture while smoking thinking it makes you look cool which is laughably wrong. You look like a total dweeb who probably imagines being an anime character during the day.

Doesn't have to be Mexico... Middle East too.

I wish I was a cute anime girl

i feel you, its cool. and yes somewhat

I can't do cute selfies but here. how am i Sup Forums?

Looking away "artistically" in a selfie, smoking, and putting in gray scale. Does very little justice for you, makes you appear shallow and sort of a pseudo intellectual. Looks like a tinder profile pic for equally shallow wanna be art students. Sorry for being such a dick but seriously, get it together man.

kill yourself.

I assume you assume you're a sick cunt, but smoking is bad for you and you look like a toss

Incorrect.

Sorry mate, get your face together

Schlub/10

Relatively attractive, relatively.

Not until you put some fucking effort into it you lazy scumbag.

Your head and neck combine to form a great rectangle.

Looks like you're hiding something in your cheeks.

And this cunt here cant even get his picture to stand up right.

Its a damn good thing you have more beard than face.

Take off your fucking hat when you're indoors you animal.

Ill take that as a comliment.

rate me and my band im the second one on the right

was going to say you look pretty good, kinda bro-tier. Then I actually opened the pic. yeesh...

>Schlub
true, i am rather boing

these fucking Juden

((((((((((((band)))))))))))))))))

My hair makes me look like a trap that doesn't shower

ohhhh boy, was wondering when one of you long list, self-important critics would come along. And oh look, no picture of them self.

6/10, well-groomed but pouty angryface

6/10, lovely blue eyes, you seem like a sweetheart inside, but I'm from a cold northern country and associate tannedness with vanityChads.

7/10, well-kept but idk something in your face tells me you're an asshole

7/10, attractive and magnificent, although you kind of look like you hate everything except yourself

4/10, not cuz you're not adorable but because you're very young idk how to judge you. Brown eyes are best eyes though. Always striking.

8.5/10, you're probably like 15 but you're very handsome. I love your freckles.

7/10, you look very normie. Nice smiling eyes.

6/10, you have objectively great masculine features, good deep eyes and a full beard, healthy curly hair, yet you ruin it by looking like your mum just bought you megablox instead of lego.

9/10, very handsome, you look like so much fun in general

6/10, why so dourfaced pls smile

9/10, you look like a hoot, would go camping and wear dumb hats with. Wish you were smiling.

5/10, which is a shame because you're extremely handsome in reality. Clean up your skin a little and groom your monobrow/stubble and you could quite possibly be a 10.

7/10, posture is not objectively great but makes you look laid-back, nice face

7/10, stunning eyes, 2edgy with the cigarette, adorable ears, doublefreckle is rly cute, dumb haircut sorry, nice hands

Am I handsome Sup Forumsros?

You from Ohio?

you look like the algerian fuckboi who polishes my boots

you look like one of the "cute" guys that all of the chicks go for. Not that i's a bad thing, with some confidence you are, or could be knee deep in pussy. A little jelly actually. but yeah, pretty handsome.

fuck megablox tho t b h

Is that the distinct sound of hurt feelings I hear?

I think it might be.

You are beautiful. Never cut your hair.

Nope Washington. Can't you tell by the flannel?