What's the best drug to knock a girl out Sup Forums?

What's the best drug to knock a girl out Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZU5TGljAmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A fist to the dome

hoping for something a little more subtle

It's quiet and it's not rape if she's not breathing.

Sleep thread... GO

Ask Bill Cosby.
I heard he would know.

Xanax

She will still be coherent but won't remember a fucking thing. Just don't mix it with alcohol

I was thinking about that too, but the problem is that there's no way I'd be able to get her to drink it if she wasnt already drunk. And Xanax doesn't mix well with water, and it also has a strong taste when you try to mix it so I dont know how that's going to work

so how do you administer it without alchohol?

pit it in a juice

put*

oh my god

money

hold her down and force feed it to her
she'll never suspect a thing

Nice trips

i'll try this tonight, thanks user!!!

ive seen girls slam a 1mg of xanax and crush 7 beers and be coherent

those are called drug addicts

+1

>1469213081097.jpg
MOAR of that

>ghb on a night out, cheap, strong, easy to get
>buy some degusting drinks
>slip it in there, she wont notice
>she will pass out
>will look like she a had a few too many

He would know.
Hey faggots you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply hello paedo or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.

noo... randomly at a party. they had only done xans like a few times b4. trust me I got them into shit

how is ghb cheap and easy to find lol. I feel like I could find anything but that. ever.

Kinda still is. Also necrophilia is illegal

consent.

xanax would be a bad benzo choice. There is something way more effective...
Anyway fuck you!
Really bad idea.

what's that drug that Dexter used?

Librium or midazolam wouldn't be too hard to find.

bumping with pics i took when i drugged my gf lol

Use at your own risk

gbl is easier to find and just as effective. But giving it to drunk people without tolerance unknowingly is really dangerous.
Its hard to tell how much is too much.
A friend of mine died after taking it solo. Its easy to overdose

I heard sleep thread

who are you trying to drug? friend or family?

post moar

this is bullshit right? the can of Dr Pepper would explode...right?

maybe you are suppose to crack it open first? Idk

.................no

G2 in europe we dont have this shit here...

moar bro! fucking mor

Europe doesn't have Gatorade? Are you communicating with Dial up?

I'm pretty sure Dexter used ketamine as an injectible. K is a veteranary anesthetic and in experienced hands would knock someone right out.

dude we still using win 98, Gatorade is it like powerride or am I tottaly wrong. How does it taste

Best way to get ghb is ask your gay friends. It's a really popular recreational drug in the gay community; makes anal hurt less/feel good more.

The idea is to cover the taste. Gatorade Lemon Lime or Poweraid Lemon Lime should work just fine

your smell

Yeah Gatorade is just like Powerade but with more sugar so it has a tendency to leave that mucousy feeling in the mouth afterwards.

It's called "Gator"ade because it was invented by the head coach of the Louisiana gators (American football team) and was one of the very first sports drinks available on the market. Powerade is better, but is technically a ripoff.

>Candi on wrists
>she wanted this to happen
Daddy's little angel

Nice, thanks gtg shoppin

Can will probably explode. And also, this combo sounds super disgusting. Banana + Gatorade + Dr pepper, barf!

Put a bottle of champagne in a freezer once to chill it quickly. . . Forgot about it, exploded in about an hour. Thankfully was in a vacation rental not in my name.

Great tits.

I hear if you take a bunch of cyanide capsules and then shoot yourself in the dick, the girl goes right out.

Please try it and let us know how it goes, OP.

it's not enough time to freeze it to where it explodes the can.

I put cans of pop in the freezer all the time to fast chill them and always forget about them because I got high. These days I put them in a zipper bag first. If they explode, no mess!

It's banned in Europe because of the chemicals in that shit. Americunts aren't very clever and believe everything they hear on TV. So it's really easy to get away with shit like that stuff in the U.S
>do you even know what an high speed trainline is like?

i tested this once, it was a Coke can, exploded after 40 minutes. damn near broke my freezer

do research on drugs it's really not that hard, make a cocktail and have fun ;)

You can use rohypnol, ketamine and gamma-hydroxybutyrate.

>High speed train line
Glenn Beck told me cheap, efficient mass transit is a communist conspiracy. Better to keep driving my 3 miles/gallon sport utility vehicle. That way I'm supporting my local fill up station. And they need the money; why else would the bathrooms never be clean and the convenience store have a C health rating?

>quiet
Someone watched too much sci miami.
Mufflers don't create the "pew pew" sound.
It's more like smashing a door closed compared to a fucking explosion in closed rooms.
youtube.com/watch?v=qZU5TGljAmw

ya and blow sand niggers dick. for fuel.

Southern Comfort

liquid panty remover

Don't do this!!
NERVE GAS!

Cans of pop. What a faggot.

this is fucking hot

funny. i once had a frozen bottle of coke in my fridge(which came out of the freezer).was completely frozen and some time later i just hear this huge fucking BANG from my room. went to look and the fucking bottle exploded and ripped the whole damn door of the fridge open.
i don't even want to know what would have happened to somebody standing there

where do you people even get these drugs?

love

Florida gators you fucking retarded piece of shit.

>Paedo
Fuck off

Fuck xanax, just use oxy user (way better).

xanax, combine with alcohol, most do voluntarily

nah bro my juice isn't unpitted.

>Powerade is better
Yeah, just ignore the high fructose corn syrup that is fucking annoying to burn off.
Gatorade at least tries to make the sugars simple, unlike Powerade's cheap ass.

just crush the xanax into the juice is what i meant to type, how can a juice be unpitted?

So is smoking weed, and that doesn't seem to stop me.

At least I'm not a mouth-breathing jock. Doesn't daddy need you back at the dealership "bro"?

Well you see I grew up on a farm, my grandma was one of those old fashion types you see in old-time television.

We had cherry orchards you could see for days, well into her 70s you'd see granny out there picking those cherries. She'd take them home, pit them, and churn the fruit into a base. She'd then use a mortar and pestle to grind the pits into a fine substance. And mix the base and pits together then dump it into a giant pitcher and add water. Before stirring though she had her secret spice mix she'd add.

These days we don't have the farm anymore but I still hand pick my cherries from the grocer and repeat her labourous process. That my friend it pitted juice. And it looks like grannies spice mix just gained a new ingredient ZANAX!

Bepis

Use ambien. I don't know why people are talking about xanax.

xanax raped my mom and its gonna rape my future wife

so... your welcome?

caffeine

haha! ok, dude. I won't argue with your logic, although I am sure ambien would rape them both just as well.

but just to add to what I was saying. my best female friend used to take ambien for insomnia, but she started to get really careful taking it because she forgot everything she did the hours before she'd go to sleep. one night she texted me and my friend pics of her in her panties and she didn't remember doing it the next day.

now i want to try pitted cherry juice

this thread smells like updog

I think everyone popped a xanax or ambien and fell asleep.

scopolamine

r u op?

Whats updog?

no

love