YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poiT5l_PFZo
youtube.com/watch?v=YWgpOUgskTY
youtube.com/watch?v=FqBAy-rJMfI
youtube.com/watch?v=lcv03MTCp7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

letse goo

The thumbnail on the board. It sorta looked like the Australian roundal...

>via9gag
Theres the door my normie friend ->

That's the joke dumbass

Whoa guys

Fight my hero

youtube.com/watch?v=poiT5l_PFZo
lel

Hope he is ready

Gibe food

> white people are superior

Call of Duty

Gets me every tiem

mad whitebois?

I know people who operate by that logic of I'm going to keep repeating the same thing and hope for a better result.

you left
me right
:^)

Looks like a character you made in Darksouls

30 dollars on lot A

>YLYL

Even (especially) if the pistol is empty, lack of trigger discipline just isn't amusing. Guns are not toys.

thats a sculpture made by white people you ignorant cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=YWgpOUgskTY

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

I like the version wheres girl say this with vibrator in her :^)

Ok mom

Here is a quick rundown:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

this one?

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

go away fag

I thought this is ylyl, not yryl

>go away fag
Go away fag
are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

yep!!! its so sexy can you repeat it again??

>ylyl
hit me up fam
LOL
how do i triforce
YLYL?
YLYL!!

You know what? I really don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Welcome to hell, population: you

Come at me, beaches

>are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo
sure. here

whoops
here:
>are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

leave now you still can faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=FqBAy-rJMfI

lol

damn this dude is soooooo funny say something funny you funny guy

Even if you are Navy Seal, projecting a friendly and approachable image of your personality would definitely help you significantly through your operating. If you really do have the 300 confirmed kills precision the likes of which has never been seen before that you claim to have, the only real reason you haven't mastered guerrilla tactics by age 12 is because people simply don't like you. This thread is a good example of why.
You are full of yourself. You believe yourself to be objectively superior to your peers. You see yourself as an apex predator. Your self image is highly inflated beyond acceptable social norms, and for this reason, I'm willing to bet that you don't have very many comrades. The mere fact that you're an Navy Seal doesn't grant you the ability to say whatever you want and still get whatever you want. You have to know how to manipulate targets, and one of the most effective ways to do so is to get them to grow scared of you. That won't happen as long as you continue to introduce yourself as "the next Napoleon, ALexander, Wellington, Rommel, Hannibal, etc..."
The fact that you made an entire thread dedicated to giving the peasants of Sup Forums the rare privilege of simply communicating with you is deplorable and offensive, really. You could've just said, "Hey there. I have a high confirmed kill count. Ask me anything," and that would've been a bit more acceptable, but no, you had to leap into an elaborate display of gross arrogance that will be sure to put off whoever is reading your posts. How selfish. That's an astoundingly thoughtless way to behave, considering someone who allegedly puts so much though into everything.
You're not much of a secret network than your peers. When it comes to social operating, you're a dunce. A socially inept operator. Like the rest of us. You belong here, on Sup Forums, with the rest of us.
Fuck you, faggot.

leave this thread. and thx (thanks).

Even if you are Navy Seal, projecting a friendly and approachable image of your personality would definitely help you significantly through your operating. If you really do have the 300 confirmed kills precision the likes of which has never been seen before that you claim to have, the only real reason you haven't mastered guerrilla tactics by age 12 is because people simply don't like you. This thread is a good example of why.
You are full of yourself. You believe yourself to be objectively superior to your peers. You see yourself as an apex predator. Your self image is highly inflated beyond acceptable social norms, and for this reason, I'm willing to bet that you don't have very many comrades. The mere fact that you're an Navy Seal doesn't grant you the ability to say whatever you want and still get whatever you want. You have to know how to manipulate targets, and one of the most effective ways to do so is to get them to grow scared of you. That won't happen as long as you continue to introduce yourself as "the next Napoleon, ALexander, Wellington, Rommel, Hannibal, etc..."
The fact that you made an entire thread dedicated to giving the peasants of Sup Forums the rare privilege of simply communicating with you is deplorable and offensive, really. You could've just said, "Hey there. I have a high confirmed kill count. Ask me anything," and that would've been a bit more acceptable, but no, you had to leap into an elaborate display of gross arrogance that will be sure to put off whoever is reading your posts. How selfish. That's an astoundingly thoughtless way to behave, considering someone who allegedly puts so much though into everything.
You're not much of a secret network than your peers. When it comes to social operating, you're a dunce. A socially inept operator. Like the rest of us. You belong here, on Sup Forums, with the rest of us.
Fuck you, faggot.

>Fuck you, faggot

here, a quick rundown:

lost to this shit

We wuz Kangs and shit...

Fuck off nigger

i didn't. here is why:

Fuck you, faggot.

will this bread get those two's???

You mad?

Post some banana's ITT

hello guys this is me how do i look?

Trops

herre:

For new fags who do not understand this picture, the reason you do not post from 9gag is that logo means it was already posted on Sup Forums.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>he thinks Sup Forums creates OC
very funny newfag

tripsss

KILL YOURSELF

That's literally me. Well I'm 4.5". And I last like 20 minutes too!
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)10:44:09 No.34814044▶I love this chart cause it's always different. Sometimes I'm incapable of pleasing a woman, other times I'm at the top. Great stuff
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)10:45:39 No.34814071▶ How many times can you go a day? Can you cum in my pussy, ass and mouth? This is important.
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)10:45:48 No.34814075▶ (OP)
holy shit i can't believe how deep vaginas are... I mean we've all watched lots of porn but when you think about it... It's crazy. Girls literally have a long hollow tube inside them for chads dick. She seems to start the tape a little too high tho.
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)10:46:14 No.34814083▶File: 1473731211806.gif (90 KB, 580x640)
90 KB
He posted an edited version. This is what women really prefer.
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)10:48:23 No.34814111▶ I can go like 3-4 times a day. I have ADD so I'm on an amphetamine to increase my attention span and it makes me pretty horny. I've been masturbating like twice a day recently.
>>

>gorilla warfare

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

Top kek

I think the BB misc is on top of the list

That’s it, I’m done. Fuck this chat. It’s devolved into a mass of retarded copy pastes and face spam. The quality of twitch chat has been declining for a while, but this is the last straw. That’s it. I’m done. I’m uninstalling the internet, chopping off my dick and moving to fucking Antarctica, at least the bacteria there will be fucking smarter discourse

lost to this shit
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)22:37:10 No.722219054 ▶
We wuz Kangs and shit...
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)22:37:13 No.722219063 ▶
Fuck off nigger
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)22:37:30 No.722219098 ▶i didn't. here is why:

The fact that you made an entire thread dedicated to giving the peasants of Sup Forums the rare privilege of simply communicating with you is deplorable and offensive, really. You could've just said, "Hey there. I have a high confirmed kill count. Ask me anything," and that would've been a bit more acceptable, but no, you had to leap into an elaborate display of gross arrogance that will be sure to put off whoever is reading your posts. How selfish. That's an astoundingly thoughtless way to behave, considbelong here, on Sup Forums, with

u mad fag?

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved the cancer banana so much, I had all the .jpgs and .webms
>I eat so many bananas every night before bed, thanking them for the life I've been given
>"Cancer is love" I say; "Cancer is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the banana
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's the cancer banana
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "I really really like this image."
>He grabs me with his powerful banana hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for the cancer banana
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for the dank memes
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please the banana
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his potassium
>The radiation gives me anus cancer
>My dad walks in
>The banana looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all yours my friend."
>The banana leaves through my window
>Cancer is love. Cancer is life.

zozzle

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcv03MTCp7Y

Why are 7"-8" cocks seen as the ideal?
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)10:37:54 No.34813961▶ File: yet-another-womens-penis-(...).jpg (165 KB, 600x450)
165 KB
(OP)
Outside of virgin male teenagers and size queens with daddy issues, they aren't.
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)10:38:01 No.34813963▶ Where does the vagina end on that lady?
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)10:38:14 No.34813970▶
there's a secret second clit beneath the bellybutton
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)10:39:42 No.34813993▶
(OP)
Too big dildoes at too early of an age
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)10:39:48 No.34813994▶
(OP)
7 and a quarter here. More often than not, it's annoying. Takes like 5 minutes for women to adjust to my size, and it takes a lot of concentration to be inside of a woman, stay romantic, and not move.
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)10:41:24 No.34814013▶
It goes all the way up to the boob canyon.
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)10:41:33 No.34814014▶>tfw no 4" dick, high libido bf
>>
Anonymous 02/12/17(Sun)10:41:57 No.34814020▶

>Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doeith all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.
Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

I lol

You wasted so much time writing something nobody will read, you're the retard. Eat shit and die, praise kek, pepe and lord trumph

Benefits Britains Got Your Back

Hey Faggots,
My name is Banana, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

What have i made

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Banana? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

best YLYL in months, lads. laughing my ass off over here!!!

>2
Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying some your mentally ill mother and your brain dead f