youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn. 425 million more to break even.

GO GO GHOSTBUSTERS
>*gorilla noises*

how much of that went towards buying reviews

>we don't n-need China or anything...

It can't even get enough money to beat Secret Life of Pets Monday or Tuesday. What a fucking joke!

>having to include foreign ticket sales
So it was out, worldwide, for a week, and this is the best it could do

>and it doesn't even include july 20's numbers
i bet the number of tickets sold was even higher than opening day after all these phallo-fetuses gave a strong black womyn ptsd

I feel like that number keeps going up but fuck me, they are getting shit on overseas.

>tfw you make a soulless cash grab but can't rely on China to bail you out.

I know, right? It's only going to get worse after the Star Trek and Ice Age movies come out in a couple of days.

>Star Trek opens TOMORROW

How will baby men act when movie with not men beat movie with men that open up at Theater tomorrow?

Baby men upset that people like not men better?

>every media board starts discussions pretending to be the opposing opinion of the board
Fuck this shit, I'm going to /po/

>/po/ i'm an avid origami hobbyist but i've realized that 3d printers have made it completely pointless.
>how can i accept the fact that i wasted so many hours of my life on a worthless skill?

let's assume a total expenditure of 200M including marketing

average of 50% back to the studio, it needs to get to 400M to break even

tey have 325M to go

to get there, it's a worldwide multiplier of 6x from the opening weekend which, based on all comparable figures, is out of range

they're going to lose 50-100M on this during theatrical

they MIGHT make that up in merchandising and home entertainment

>still hasn't mad back it's budget
>still hasn't made 300mil to be a

>papercraft and origami

Isn't /po/ literally the slowest board on Sup Forums? I'm seeing threads there from last week.

>How will baby men act when movie with not men beat movie with men that open up at Theater tomorrow?
>Baby men upset that people like not men better?

What did they mean by this?

>they MIGHT make that up in merchandising
Nope. Ghostbusters toys were going on clearance before the movie even opened.

I think /t/ is the slowest, there are threads still up that are several months old

Now that KA is gone dat board is prolly dead.

>deleting the home entertainment part

there are many revenue streams user, and merchandising includes more than just toys (everything from colouring books, novelizations, food products, games, costumes etc...)

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

Why would you buy your kid any new ghostbusters merch anyway?
>here billy, the ghostbuster logo ghost :^)

Except the toys trump all that garbage and if the toys are already selling like shit then that other crap is going to sell even worse.

torrent when?

Um, about that..

If the toys aren't selling I doubt the coloring books and novelizarions are too.

The food I could see selling though. But twinkies and Papa Johns is going to sell regardless of ghostbusters.

The only realistic chance of this not being a financial disaster was if the overseas numbers were good, they're terrible.

There's no way they will break even now unless they do great this weekend, which is pretty much impossible given that the bought for reviews have played their part and now it's all bad press and poor word of mouth going onwards.

The related Stories in that pic tell me everything I need to know.

The Ghoatbuster logo ghost is a Build a Figure tho. You need to buy all the fembusters to get him because he's sold in pieces packed in with them

read it like a caveman that you are

It's already been a week and Ghostbusters may not even seen $60M.
If Star Trek is as good as the hype implies - and their really isn't a lot of hype - it'll easily pass Ghostbusters. Maybe even on Opening. If (when) that happens Ghostbusters will fade into obscurity. In another two weeks we'll see someone shitpost that Ghostbusters beat the patriarchy by making $65M nationally and $20M internationally before theaters pulled it.

>only competition it has is still life of animals, ice age, bourne, star trek and then suicide squad
>with no china release

easy

>conservative tracking numbers has suicide squad opening at $120m domestic
>suicide squad will probably beat ghostbusters ww box office with its american opening weekend

>Budget 144

Hey it is the number one in Australia and Malaysia lol

Why do these cunts all look the same?

Because in order to set itself apart from normal society the feminist movement must have a distinct, uniform look where they all dress exactly alike

>Not even including marketing

No, is the slowest.

Threads on there have lasted several years before now.

You do know those numbers are terrible, right?

It is now a confirmed flop.

Feig has been quoted as saying that if the movie doesn't get $500 million, he'll be put in director's "movie jail". $350 million is probably around where they want to be at a minimum, but $500 million is success.

WORSE THAN FUCKING WARCRAFT

NERDS BTFO FEMINAZIS

youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY&feature=youtu.be

I think there was a thread from 2012 on there, before /r9k/ found out and spammed it to death