What if

What if the NFL had a best-of-five system in the playoffs?

No one would survive.

The season would go all year. And we would all die.

Players already can't finish a regular season. They would likely die/get injured badly in your system. Unless it's what you want?

football fans are too adhd to sit through a series-type championship

What about best of 5 half games? Either play 5 30 minute games every day for a week, or 2 regular games then an extra game if it's tied 2-2.

>break the knees of your opponents best players
>you're guys get ejected for the game, but who cares, they're out for the series
>sweep in 4

Best thing they could do is keep the playoffs how they are but make the Owl a best of 3

The first round bye becomes ridiculously OP

Fuck outta here with that shit OP

Have fun with a championship that takes a whole month to finish

What the NFL really needs is a rotation system for QBs like the MLB has for pitchers.

It eouldnt be a sweep if it went 4 games retard

Teams play until they reach 80 points. No time limit.

Players would play 1/10th as hard and victory would pretty much be an autistic spreadsheet game on who could keep players the healthiest.

What about...2 balls?

All those repeating integers and you wasted them on that stinker of an idea.

>Broncos vs. Seahawks
nah

How about they can get downed twice before officially being "down"

What if the qb can elect to throw it through the goal posts from wherever on the field for 1 point?

Oh I've got one! How about the offense doesnt have to be set so they can just run around on their side of the line until they decide to run the play?

Greetings

CFL allows all players in the backfield except the QB and 2 receivers to be in motion

If players' health wasn't a factor, I'd unironically love to see a best 2 out of 3 playoff system.

t. New Orleans Saints

Honestly I would love to see CFL endzones in the NFL. Having the big ass area to collect missed FGs makes it exciting.

>Giants still meme their way to win the owl
>twice