You find out your favorite artist is a homophobe/transphobe/fataphobe

>you find out your favorite artist is a homophobe/transphobe/fataphobe

What do?

Buy more of their albums.

I don't know dude why don't you suck my dick

keep listening to them because I wouldn't care

don't give a shit, continue to listen to his music like a normal human being.

I keep listening to the music because I like them as an artist

Support him by buying more of his records

Sup Forums alt right now?

Tell them there will BE no more Holocausts.

what the fuck is a fataphobe
and almost certainly nothing unless it shows up in the art

listen to their music but steal their shit

I support them because I'm not a loser

Transphobia? Homophobia? kek

separate the art from the artist like someone without autism

just learned about ween huh?

Chaotic Neutral

nah, just contrarian

No really, I heard this was the most liberal board on Sup Forums

Sad!

arent transphobia and homophia the same thing? same with fat phobia and trans?

I'd rather have a far-right artists who avoids expressing his political views in his art than a lefty one obnoxious about it in every single piece

Same goes the other way around, NS/white power music suck

Are you saying it's sad that they're not as liberal as I thought they were or...?

how is that normal or why normalize it? i refuse to support hate. and acting as tho its menial or doesnt matter normalizes that behavior and leads to systems of oppression and violence....

>newfags planting shitty discussions
how new....

>fataphobe
why would you hate the dead

This board isn't about politics and social shit. If you came here because of that shitty reason that's whats sad!

its really hard to tell when conservative beliefs show up exclusively in the form of memes and shitposting

Keep listening. I'm here for music, not to hear them give hot takes or spew politics.

Who gives a shit?
Your money's ultimately going to end up in the hands of people with far worse views than that, and far more power to use that money to influence politics and the like anyway

SJW commie here, does anyone else think "body positive" shit is a tool to promote unnecessary consumption? If everyone is fit and healthy then healthcare/fast food/diet product companies would lose tons of money. And in an equal society you couldn't have people eating way more than everyone else.

>not being hysteric about people's opinions on homosexuality
>leads to systems of oppression and violence

Then surely by that logic there's very few artists I can listen to that didn't express controversial opinions?

please stop taking a political Sup Forums thread seriously. It's just trolls, shitposters, and newfags bitting at bait.

>you find our your favorite artist likes boipucci

But it's okay because all of the body positive types are women, and they can't oppress anyone.

That would be Sup Forums

Yea, it's probably my most "shitlord" opinion

You already got your (You), you can go now

eat more donuts and cry

I actually hate it more when I find out my favourite artists/bands are super liberal and SJW. I'm gay myself and I think liberal SJW movements like the LGBT community/body positivity/BBM are actually quite damaging to minorities and just places them in a victim role even more

I CAN BREAK THESE COLONS

Confess to your priest

i think its more a sad byproduct of a society overtaken by consumption rather than a tool to promote it myself. but i could see it through your lens too, i'm just a bit doubtful that anyone would be able to put out that thorough a campaign.

There's a reason poor people have higher obesity rates in the west

Pretty much agree with this. Liberals are pure cancer.

hi Sup Forums please stop LARPing

i think you misunderstand the movement. its not about encouraging unhealthy consumption-- its about recognizing the blame is on the corporations that control the food industries and the systems of oppression placed on lower classes who dont have access to healthy foods...