The Magnificent Seven

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

>As the town of Rose Krick is put under the siege of industrialist Bartholomew Bogue (Peter Sarsgard), the town's residents, led by Emma Cullen (Hayley Bennett), enlist the help of seven gunslingers, headed by bounty hunter Sam Chisolm (Denzel Washington), to protect them while they prepare for the violent confrontation that is anticipated. However, upon meeting the town's residents, the Seven - gambler Josh Farraday (Chris Pratt), outlaw Tony Vasquez (Manuel Garcia-Rulfo), sharpshooter Goodnight Robicheux (Ethan Hawke), tracker Jack Horne (Vincent D'Onofrio), assassin Billy Rocks (Byung hun-Lee) and Comache warrior Red Harvest (Martin Sensmeier) - find themselves fighting for much more than money.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-RBA0xoaWU

youtube.com/watch?v=h1RxxxZiZnw

So fucking tired of remakes

I'm boycotting Sony over ruining my childhood. Will not watch.

>remake of an import

Oh, just because it's not 7 white guys this time it's "ruining your childhood"? Enjoy watching trump debates in your mommy's basement.

This one is just borrowing the basic premise and filling it with entirely new characters. I feel that's the best way to go for a remake.

>Written by pizza-man
It's gonna suck

>watching a movie with blacks in it in a theater

Enjoy not hearing a word of dialogue with all the hooting and hollering from the blacks in the audience.

Oh look, little white baby is mad.
The dinosaurs were also afraid when they were going extinct, honky.

So? Putting new faces in it doesn't make it less of a creatively bankrupt cash grab
I'd rather just watching the original or Seven Samurai again instead

This is just copying The Hateful 8.

You know the original Magnificent Seven is a remake too, right?

Is it a creatively-bankrupt cash grab, then?

Hopefully this is the film where people notice that Chris Pratt has no actual acting ability beyond his own "lol random bro" personality

The Hateful 8 ripped off other Westerns. Tarantula is notorious for taking stuff from semi-obscure giallo and spaghetti directors like Mario Bava.

Magnificent Seven had Coburn, Bronsan and Steve McQueen in their primes. This one has a middle aged nigger.

Pass.

So do you think it could as good as the 3:10 to Yuma remake?

>n word
Okay. Fuck off.

Yes, but it was also really fucking great.

Maybe this version will be too, but it's way too early to tell.

Why do you think I mentioned seven samurai
Besides a genre shift from jidai geki to spaghetti western has more effort put into it than "look, they're diverse now"
If there was another genre shift or a change in the time period either modernizing or changing to a different period in history I could see why someone would be interested but right now it's just schlock

almost made me respond

>n word
I think you got lost on your way to tumblr

This is Sup Forums.com
You can say nigger on Sup Forums
You don't have to say n word

>disrespecting Denzel
Faggot

>disrespecting user's right to be a faggot
Nigger

>bitches about his movie being remade
>his movie is literally already a remake

Too many pisspant faggots on this board, tbqhwy.

I'll watch it because the Magnificent Seven is just a great premise in any of its incarnations. But I'm feeling pretty wary here. Sure, it's a western, but that's a pretty multicultural cast right there. Black, Hispanic, Korean, Native America, two Whites and a Cuck (D'Onofrio).

Cringe.

Thanks for the status update.

Liked ;)

Trailer looks fucking terrible, hope it doesn't put the original or the original original to shame.
>1 2 3 IM A VIGILANTE
>4 5 6 NIGGA GUNS PUSS-Y!
None of that please. Also, does every character have to be arrogant?

i think he means ghostbusters

Up boated

Haha I don't know if this is great trolling or serious. Please say something like, "really?" Or "I am from reddit".