This bitch is trying to make moves, I could care less for her

This bitch is trying to make moves, I could care less for her

Dubs, and 7 decides

So will you suck my dick?

How about a threesome with you and jason?

Roll

>I know you want me

lmfao what a douche
...unless you really do want her OP

Rawling

Tell jason, unless you think jason is a twat, in that case bang her and send jason a picture of your dick inside her

My name is Bowser and don't forget it!

rolling, dubs incoming

As I said, you are wrong, user. Toriyama new style IS skinnier. SSG Goku and regular Goku have the same exact musculature. It just Toei fault for not being capable to adapt SSG Goku to the classic style (same about RoF Gohan, he was supposed to be same muscular as Gohan at the start of Buu arc, but in Toriyama new style, that's even skinnier)
Read the manga and see how Toyotaro never change Goku's musculature

Your right, I want you. Come to my place right now and I'll rock your fucking world

Rolling

Holy shit my life is shit, i don't even have messenger, let alone have girls talk like this to me!

send nudes

I love you.

As long as you know your ass is about to get destroyed!

I'll fuck you but only if you'll swallow

roll

Suck my cock, bitch

no, i just a nigger to fuck my ass

I'm not into ugly whores, but if you'd like to gag on my tiny dick then have at it.

This video is the intellectual property of Akira Toriyama, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Funimation. All rights reserved. It is being presented under Fair Use guidelines under US copyright law. The channel author derives no income or unjust enrichment from the presentation of this video, and does not use AdSense or other partner monetization schemes. The channel author believes that videos should be ad-free.

Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is noncommercial and transformative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work.

Show me your tits

weenrar

I do, now send me pics bitch

winrar

Rolling again, also pics of her

Show me your boobs. Do a naked selfie for me.

wasted get

Ball so hard

GOT

goddammit guys lol

Wasted dubs

Winar

Fine. Do you wanna get a room and fool around sometime? It'll be our secret

Remind me why I want you again?

can i kill myself next to you while you hold my hand

Found the virgin

send nudes

I'm actually gay, I thought you knew

You're a fucking beta faggot virgin gtfo pal

GET INSIDE ME

Reminder that SSB is SS with blue hair
Reminder that SS is Kaioken x10 with yellow hair
Reminder that Kaioken x10 is Kaioken with spiky hair
Reminder that Kaioken is Goku with a red glow
Reminder that you are idiots if you don't realize yet that Toriyama likes simple stuff

WINZIP!

Send me nudes and I won't tell him

Can Jason join us?

Aight, send me a full frontal and I'll consider

"you're right..send nudes"

roll for :
,,I want Jason"

Jason is with me, he asked me to tell you you're a whore

Tell Jason. Post results here.

>Couldn't care less

Take a moment to think of how retarded could care less sounds. If you could care less, you care at least an amount.

Fucking cunt.

Roll

Listen, I'm that gorilla dick nigga, I make dyke pussy wet. You got about 10 seconds to show me that hole, cuz this gorrilla dick daddy's hungry, and if you don't suck me off, I might kill you.

send ass pics or I send vid of me touchin a nine year old. AH THE FUC I CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ILL SEND IT ANYWAY

I SWEAR TO FUCJING GOD OP

DELIVER SOME CONTENT OR ILL MIRDER YOU

Lmao

I'll post pics of her in a sec

yeah except goku doesn't glow red past kaioken x10

wasted

Go ahead and tell Jason bitch, let me train your tight little asshole with him & your friends no homo tho.

>Vegeta, Goku, how about we call it Super saiyan Blue
>I guess this would be called Super Saiyan 4.

It's not normal SSJ, it's the Golden Oozaru form condensed into a humanoid body.
waku waku no hanehiroge

dubs don't lie

retard op. kys ruined ur own thread

Shit man, you have to guide the dubs somtimes. It has to make some sense on her end for us to get some good LULZ.

If you make it too obvious it will die and no LULZ will be had.

wasted

No, because now this retard sees me correcting him and he had to send it to the slut.

Do you think Vegeta has a bigger dick than Goku?

Are you fucking mental?

This
Don't be a retard about it

You fucked up fam. Tell her you want to fuck her but only if she'll pretend to be a black guy.

She hasn't opened them yet

Could be a nice thread, too bad you're retarded

its so obvious that shouldnt be the need to explain it, i am shocked

Op is a retarted jewish nigger faggot

youre a fucking moron

Sorry my friend took my phone.

Topkek
What a shitpost

I hate when faggot OP's over do it on purpose to give away it's a joke to the victim. Nigger, if you're not prepared for the shitstorm don't fucking start these threads.

This is garbage. You don't just throw everything in there. Holy fuck, you are so disappointing.

sorry bro stole myphone. heeheh sorry

This is the only way to save this and it's got a low chance of success anyway.

rolling but change to friends

rolololol

You're fucking retarded, you should wait till she responds then send the next one.

thread is dead

Sorry my dumbass friend stole my phone

roll. This needs to be saved

roll for:
"

you're stupid

this couldve been fun.
retard

OPs an MADLADβ„’

>π•§π•šπ•€π•šπ•₯ 𝕦𝕀 𝕒π•₯ /𝐫/𝐦𝐚𝐝π₯𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•žπ•’π••π••π•–π•€π•₯ 𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕀

kek

nice insult bro, op is a retard plain and simple.

What happened to the pics user?

retard freind stole my phone sorry

this isn't how this works.
this isn't how ANY of this works.

Fuck this went well

You're trash.

reroll for this

oh fuck