Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Xx_youngTrap_xX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grade?
Also, i look like a trap too

i really wish to see more of her..

like full body .. fuck it she is so cute it can be with clothes on

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as “she” follows rule 31 BUT until then “she” should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop/typed). Is the area around the letters smudged/blurred?

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has an easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

bump

the last thread had so much spam. you do look good OP.

Name? At least anything, leaking to you?

moar like your pic

please post more
my thirst is spam-resistant

10th

thank you

you can prob reverse search my images

i hate my body

>LineageOS
I'll tell age there

you autistic fuck .. are you aware its different person posting as OP ? .. your "rules" dont apply here anymore

You miserable cucks would eat her shit if you ask you nicely.
>Betas forever

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as “she” follows rule 31 BUT until then “she” should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop/typed). Is the area around the letters smudged/blurred?

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has an easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

Miserable cucks, pathetic fools, spending their time with a stranger online!

>i hate my body
Man, every body is beautiful
Why dont you show it to us all?

why ? .. whats wrong with it..

i look like a goblin

Not really, just keep your hair long.

Honestly I'm kinda sad thinking about your life. Mild annoyance turned to concern and then just sadness. In the time youve spammed these two threads Ive taken my dog for a walk, changed my kid, called my wife and made some food. I come back with surprise to not only see the thread was still open but you were there dilligently posting your autistic rage.

Have you showered recently? Eaten anything that wasn't from a microwave in the last week? Or do you just have /such a good life/ that shitposting is this hilarious. I doubt it. I see a sad miserable man just hungering to shit on other people and make them feel as bad as you do inside.

Someone cares. You'll get through this. It's okay. I forgive you.

>like a goblin
Also, country?

I really want to know more about this picture. I need another one to complete my fap ritual to this dead bitch

The chicken goes cuck cuck cuck cuck
Easy meat.

Newfags....

huh ? what... short ?

if short - then DAMN there is nothing wrong with that.. i love short girls the most , not really attracted to long legged tall girls
>6ft here

Kik: freepeanuts

my body does
us
im 5ft

Newfags....

Kill yourself

Fucking Christ I just found out that the picture isn't old .. it's made in 2003 for Vogue and the models name is Tiiu Kuik.... disappointed

Reported for rules violation

heres a full body pic btw, im too short so i have to stand on a toilet. i also think that im too fat

5ft ?
>hnng ..

damn .. please post more ..

>sisters birthday last week
>her and her friends are having a party downstairs
>she begged my mom to let her do it somewhere else, but my mom said that she would make sure I wouldnt bother her and her friends
>she is 15 and her friends are around the same age
>all her friends are vapid cunts and I dont want to risk losing my virginity to anyone but my 10/10 virgin dream girl so I decide to stay in my room
>just finished watching a couple episodes of mlp
>those qt ponies always make me parched
>sneak past mother and go downstairs into the kitchen to grab another two liter mountain dew
>I crawl on the floor like a snake so I can slither by them without them see me
>their slut senses must have picked up on the fact that Im only wearing my semen stained undies
>they start to leave the kitchen revolted
>out of the corner of my eye I see the most beautiful semen demon you an imagine
>pig tails
>short shorts
>no make up
>she couldnt have been older than 12
>literally perfect
>I run over to her and grab her to take her into my room
>she starts screaming when i put my hands on that soft pale skin
>all the girls seem really scared
>lol. like I would be tainted by their gaping cunts
>i hiss at them and drag this beute up the stairs by the root of her hair
>dad must have heard the screaming and came to see what was happening
>right before I get into my room he hits me in the back of my head with a closed fist
>"user bad!" he screams
>i drop the girl, turn and hiss at him.
>barely make it into my room with my life

Didnt get any sweet loli puss, but mom and dad got a visit from the police with the girls parents. kek. those sluts wont be coming back anytime soon

What the fuck are you people talking about ?

Nice shirt but those pants are in the way

Who's the fatty McFatFace here ?

ALLOW ME TO BREAK THE LITERAL RULES OF THE BOARD WHILE TOUTING SOME MORAL SUPERIORITY ABOUT MEME RULEZ LELELELELELELELELLEL

Seriously. Kill yourself. I'm not being funny, I'm not spouting a meme. I am encouraging your suicide. End. Your. Life. You are a seriously pathetic example of life.

>autism speaks t-shirt

creepy story, fam,
good think it's fake

Facebook pls

you look great.. seriously nothing wrong with you girl

do you have a tumblr or some such? likin' the pics but the rulespam-man is getting old

>Tuesday afternoon
>tugging it to Nick Jr all day long
>Finish squeezing big boy gooey gunk from my winker
>Mumsies comes home from work
>Poo poo in my diapie due to excitement
>Earned 70 good boy points earlier today by promising not to empty my piss bottles on mumsie's bed while she was at work
>Expect delicious tendies immediately
>Squat walk downstairs with full diaper of excitement
>No good smell
>Mumsie looks upset
>user you're 33, I talked with a friend about getting you a job
>Fucking normie mom
>Remove my shit filled diaper and wield it like a sling
>IM A GOD BOY I HAVE GOOD BOY POINTS GIVE ME CHICKEN TENDIES
>user please..
>IM DAVIE YOURE GOLIATH
>Swing my shit sling at her
>Diaper falls apart and flings wet sloppy big boy chocolate all over the room
>Ring of fecies whips her in the eye and she falls do the ground recoiling and grabbing her face
>Slap her open handed and squat over her face
>YOUR LACK OF TENDIES SEALS YOUR DOOM, I LOOSE MY BOWELS WITH A BOOM!
>Queue a huge wet fart bubble followed by a mexican mudslide in the rainy season
>Literally pours over her face like a generous helping of piping hot chili
>She wipes it off her face and tries to gasp for air
>Quickly plug her shit covered mouth with my still-erect big boy weenie peenie
>GIVE ME EXTRA GOOD BOY POINTS OR ELSE ILL CHOKE YOU MUMSIE
>She spasms and mumbles what might be a yes
>waddle back to my room and play some XBox
>Serves me tendies later while sobbing and promises to give me lots of good boy points
>mfw I put that bitch in her place
>mfw I always get my way.

Same girl brah. And she's 188 cm in HEIGHT ! DAAAMN :|

>it's made in 2003
>Tiiu Kuik
Well, then she was 15 or 16

alright

im not removing them

fuck outta here normie
im tryin buddy
found it at a thirft store
dont have one
i beg to differ
i have a twitter but no pics of myself on it

haha holy shit, this is gold, is this OC or pasta?

TWITTER PLS

tell us an interesting story so this thread doesn't die

twitter.com/Xx_youngTrap_xX

got high last night

she's crazy hot in that picture... but I hoped to be something older than ..2003 .. more like 1870

I did LSD a few weeks ago, what about you last night?

10/10 story

Ddid you actually call me normie ? Are you a nigger or something ?

So you only fap to 15 year olds that are over 150 year old?

Thanks

My fetish :| I hope Hell or Heaven exists and they need to watch me while I use their image.

What kind of games do you play?

naw nigger im a chink

>fat
Just don't wear ample clothing :)
You'll find your style over time. .

Let's fuck a cousin in the ass ! Why do you ask ?

I'm busy fappin to teh eliza nudes, excuse my lack of concentration

Newfags....

OP we were talking in the last thread about what exactly women were useful for. You said me were smarter and stronger and they make better friends but couldn't come up with a good answer... So I'll tell you... Women are good for ONE thing.
>Their body
>Namely pussy, ass and tits

Make yourself useful

TITS OR GTFO my THREAD NOW ! NORMIE AND CHINK FTW !

np

where the eliza thead at?

I'm a dude you shit faced excuse for a retard

want to be added into a kik group chat from the looks of your twitter you'd fit right in

i dont play much because im broke but i play animal crossing alot

i like the 80s aesthetic but i cant get new clothes bc again, im broke

>are you an edgy 12 year old on Sup Forums??

ye, whats your kik

THAN SHOW ME YOUR NIPPLES IF YOU AREN'T FAT ENOUGH TO HAVE TITS YOU FAT FUCK ! Also have you tried cactus to ass therapy !?

>no feminine penis
you degenerates, why is this thread still alive?

wrap7979

Nop I am actually bored and you piss fucks seem to retarded to visit this site. I would kindly suggest you to die of something related to blue waffles.

because of me .. hiiaaaa

You a girl or nah?

He's the Loch Ness monster. Also a fat virgin fuck that is to lazy to score some pussy so he turned himself into an cumdumpster for attention.

You play animal crossing, tell me which is the fun of that game?

you tell me

Also you fuckin' fat fucks here's Caira "eliza" horan .. from another more..interesting thread. I suggest you let this shit die.

Kek

Anybody paying attention to that (basically) retard shouldn't probably reconsider their life. It's VERY sad tbh. Your like tho, you want to be a pathetic beta, that's fine.

Newfags....

Show me a picture of you with a cactus up your ass first, for reference should I decide to try it out.

Are ye an old timer ? Remember the time when c.p was normal ? We found Boxxy, dosed the crap out of Visa and Mastercard...

The last thread said you were a trap your kinda cute but I'm straight so I'm hoping your a girl

link to thread?

I remember when cp was norm, not good thing imo

I've been here for 6 years

Newfags....

im a girl im not actually a trap

wow your really cute
i wish you were my girlfriend

That part wasn't to spectacular, but idk.. people seemed to be better than today... there were better times.. you always here that Sup Forums was never good but..fuck now it's a mess..

than show us your tits...it's not that fuckin' hard isn't it ? JUST DO IT !

thank you

\b\ was always like this, the fact that you think it was ever different and better just proves your newfaggotry

>every body is beautiful
Only when user wants nudes will he spout some bullshit off to this degree

If you were 18+ would you do it?
Also are you thrusting something up your little wet pussy?

There were more creative people imo

Yeah it sucks now, I still have fun though

Nobody cares
Op has tits and can produce a baby, she is a woman

Newfags....

15 what ? Are you 15 and you don't have tits ? Lel...do us a favor and either leave or just follow the rules of the site

if i was 18 id do a bunch of shit, and no

Hmmm it's a shame your 15 well at least it's nice to see a fellow pinoy here. How about it Filipino buddy's?

>jotaro's shirt
Johnny best jojo

Oh wow.. newfag you dare to call me a newfag but you don't even know what the fuck was this place ten years ago. It was freedom you fuckin' piece of shit. Now because of people like you we become shit.. we become that Sup Forums hacker .. which is ironic because you can't find a hacker on this site anymore.

it would cp and thats too edgy for me

im into white boys sorry

yes

Why do you think there's a difference you brainwashed fool.

You have tits and can get pregnant, you're a woman. Sorry your mommy and daddy have been lying to you to "protect" you. Wake up.

All you pigs asking for nudes from a 15 year old... disgusting. Maybe she likes the attention but what the fuck man, I wish her parents could see this shit.