Tfw you are to intellectually superior too do cocaine and alcohol and kill yourself in a boat

>tfw you are to intellectually superior too do cocaine and alcohol and kill yourself in a boat

Alcohol probably contributed more than cocaine.

All the coke does is allow someone to become more intoxicated while remaining alert and wakeful.

But the alertness and wakefulness doesn't compensate for reaction time or poor judgement induced by the alcohol.

Nasty combination but alcohol is more to blame for sure.

man I havent watched gladiator in an age, it's a really good movie

fuck off druggie, coke turns you into a complete idiot.

t. cokehead

Wow. I actually hate the drug and have a huge distain for the type of people who use it.

Eat a bag of dicks you fucking retards.

back to the chicago suburbs with you socko

that makes a lot of sense actually because i doubt you've ever used it, you probably just go by stories your cokehead friends tell you. cocaine completely unhinges your decision making abilities and gives you an otherworldly boost of confidence that you will use to take risks you normally wouldn't even dream about.

I have tried it, but like I said it's not my cup of tea. I prefer sipping bourbon at home where I am safe and sound.

You on the other hand, you sound like a fucking 12 year old reading straight from a DARE pamplet.

it's everyone's cup of tea, it makes you feel like a god on earth. and to any experienced user, it shouldn't come as a surprise that people make poor decisions while under its influence.

Not really man. But whatever.

I honestly thought coke was a very shallow experience, it feels good but you know it's because of the drug. It doesn't hide that from you whatsoever. I used it about 15-20 times max between the age of 18-25.

If I want to get high I would rather A) smoke good sativa B) take a hit of acid C) some good clean MDMA

But I am 30 now and sipping bourbon and staying in is very appealing.

What I don't understand is why you are spouting such bullshit when it is painfully obvious that you don't have a clue about this stuff. Which is fine... but don't be one of those faggots who hates on drugs but secretly wants to try them. Literally he worse and that's probably one of many reasons why people cannot stand you.

cocaine is a lot more subtle than you would expect. its only later that you realize how high you actually were

it doesn't completely unhinge your decision making abilities, fuck off, some people might make quick rash decisions on it but it doesn't "completely unhinge" you. it can boost your confidence but what it really does is make you enjoy the things you usually enjoy doing more, and so rich fucks in some sort of party scene end up in that cycle of sex drinking partying and more cocaine. eventually doing cocaine is the only thing you really enjoy doing so doing cocaine makes you want to do even more cocaine, at which point your brain is pretty much shortcircuited.

that's when you're really far gone though. most people could probably do regular shitty street cocaine and not be much worse off than just super talkative and maybe horny. but if you give some young retarded lifelong class clown a shit ton of blow, yeah he's probably going to go off and be a total retard

fuck you faggot, i've done coke much more than 20 times so i'm more qualified to talk about it than you are. you must have been doing some shitty ass baking soda crap. coke is the nectar of the fucking gods, coke is the only reason i'm not a virgin, there's a reason some people resort to robbery to feed their habits. coke has made me do things and say things that my sober self would have never done. fuck you, seriously. you are a complete idiot.

>>fuck you faggot, i've done coke much more than 20 times so i'm more qualified to talk about it than you are.

Bravo. I didn't need to keep using it. If you think that is a positive for you, then you are a special kind of stupid.

>>you must have been doing some shitty ass baking soda crap.

Some of it was meh, some of it was rather high quality. But like I said it doesn't matter, coke is just not my cup of tea either way. There are MUCH better drugs (good sativa marijuana, psychedelics, MDMA)

>>coke is the nectar of the fucking gods, coke is the only reason i'm not a virgin,

Lmfao at you. Dude, you are pathetic but in a very entertaining way.

>>there's a reason some people resort to robbery to feed their habits. coke has made me do things and say things that my sober self would have never done.

Like sucking dick?

>>fuck you, seriously. you are a complete idiot.

lol, you just exposed yourself as being a dumbass who lost self control over a shitty outdated drug. Congrats man, there is nothing left for me to say, you've done enough on your own.

where do you live? i feel really sorry for you not being able to experience good cocaine. the garbage you were putting into your body must have been 90% cut. let me give you some perspective, if i was on cocaine and in the general vicinity of michelle obama, i'd slap her on the ass. that's kind of coke i was doing, faggot.

You are pathetic.

Fuck you man. I had a heart attack thinking Joaquin died.

I live in Cleveland, west side... but dude... I know what it is like to be geeked out. If that is fun for you, cool.

I much prefer different experiences when it comes to drugs. Stimulants in general are just very one dimensional and shallow to me. If you are hedonistic, yeah it will be a fun time.

But I get so much more out of drugs like acid, psilocybin, MDMA or even just good weed.

that's not what the discussion was about fuckhead, we're talking about what is more likely to have caused the boat accident. and cocaine is entirely more likely because it's considerably more powerful than alcohol and puts you in a completely different state of mind.

fuck you faggot, i've done coke much more than 20 times so i'm more qualified to talk about it than you are. you must have been doing some shitty ass baking soda crap. coke is the nectar of the fucking gods, coke is the only reason i'm not a virgin, there's a reason some people resort to robbery to feed their habits. coke has made me do things and say things that my sober self would have never done. fuck you, seriously. you are a complete idiot.

>look how cool i am i do drugs xDD
Kyselves degenerates

stop stealing my lines bitch boy, i'll rape you in the ass if you do that again.

Thanks for reminding me. I didn't forget and still think you are wrong. But that doesn't fit your narrative you have written to rationalize your poor life choices...

>>there's a reason some people resort to robbery to feed their habits. coke has made me do things and say things that my sober self would have never done.

Elaborate on what you have done or we will all continue to assume it is sucking dicks.

if you think i'm wrong then you've never done coke and/or alcohol, simple as that. coke is just more powerful and there's no way to argue against that. or you know what it probably was, you were a pussy and you only did small bumps because you were afraid of an overdose. i've met a lot of people like that.