I'm going to kill myself via train in a couple hours...

I'm going to kill myself via train in a couple hours, but here's the thing; I don't know whether I should just stand in front of the thing and let it hit me (there's a good chance I'd be hospitalized before I died) or lie down on the tracks and allow it to decapitate me.

The reason I'm unsure about laying down is because most amtrak trains seem to have metal barriers on the front of the train. Depending on how low it is, wouldn't I just bounce off if I tried lying down?

Need help quick, I have about 1 hour before I need to catch my train.

Need advice quickly. Lay down and risk bouncing off with severe injury/slow death/hospitalization, or just stand in front and risk not dying quickly enough? The logistics are throwing me off here. Do these things travel quickly enough to kill a person when struck? I read that train suicide has a fairly high success rate, but can take up to 17 mintues to die. What the fuck?

bump

Why the fuck can't you just hang yourself?

hes a attention whore

And a faggot

Had a friend who used to work for the Canadian Pacific railroad. He quit after a teenager killed himself via train. Don't it OP. You're going to fuck someone up.

Because I don't know of any good places to do it. Can't do it at home, no fixtures or beams strong enough to support a drop hanging. Can't really walk around town with a rope looking for good fixtures, and hardware stores close before nightfall.

Do it at home and don't scar innocent people for the rest of their lives man. Can you imagine the mess?

Shoot yourself in the head, stop being an attention whore.

I'm going to give someone a vacation, they'll get over it. Not like people don't accidentally see gore on the internet every fucking night as it is

when did Sup Forums become such a haven for pussies?

Waaa waaa Im a fagget and just want mommy and daddys attention

Did I trigger you son? Maybe you should stand on some tracks too

When did Sup Forums become a pool for atention whores like op

Don't do it.

you guys are fucking useless. 5 years ago people here would jump at an opportunity to help someone kill themselves properly. fucking millennial faggots

Yeah cause seeing someone die in front of you in a bloody mess is definitely the same as seeing it on the Internet dumbass

Maybe I should son, but without looking for attention like the whore you are

Stupid nigger. Before you kill yourself, and if you really decided to do that, why don't you call the ambulance and tell them what you're going to do so they have the time to prepare before they come to you and sign a paper you're leaving your internal organs for someone who wants to live. And after hearing them when they're close enough, just shoot yourself with a pistol in the head. That's quick and not painful and you'll be dead for sure. And on top of that, you'll do a good thing. That way you'll become a real hero for some kid I hope and your death won't be for nothing. Fucking coward.

Just lay on the inside of the track with your throat on the rail it would hit you hard enough to water balloon your ass or atleast pull you under

it is. people watch liveleak videos of train suicides and then go right to sleep. someone sees the same thing at work and suddenly it's traumatizing? give me a break

Dubs dont lie

thanks I'll probably do this

Because not eveyone hangs around on shit sites like this.
There are some honest people out there just trying to make a living. If one of these guys sees you either lying or standing in front of the tracks they can't do anything about it. Thats a thousand ton vehicle moving at 40-50 MPH, that fucker wont stop for shit. They WILL feel helpless, and afterwards is does feel like its their fault. It can really damage someone.
Just because you want to end your life dosent mean you have to drag someone elses down with you.
Show some fucking respect.

European Railway infrastructure employee here.
Do it when it's dark, try to hide till the train will be just seconds from you and then just stand between rails.
You ask why? Becouse if mechanist will see You on track or near it, he will apply emergency breaking. To kill human in 99% of cases, train only needs to go 40km/h ( more or less 30mph).
Also beter to stand than lay on track.
Happy to help.

So you're telling me that if you were waiting on the Subway, let's say, and someone in front of you just jumped in front of the train and splattered everywhere you'd be like "meh" and not be absolutely horrified like everyone else around you? Man get your fucking head sorted cause that's not okay

Viewing something online and contributing to a death. Yeah, clearly the same thing.

Are you seriously considering being hit by an Amtrak?
Its a good thing I don't have to tell you to kill yourself because you're already going to.

If you actually want to die and/ or a fast death use the decapitation method.

That being said, DO NOT kill yourself.
There are better options.

nah, do it the other way around, IF you kill yourself: Body outside of the track, only the head inside, neck on it.

If you lay in the middle there is a big chance the train catches on to your body before your neck and dragging you along for a while under it instead of offing your head, either breaking just a lot of your bones making you a cripple, or killing you very slowly.

A friend of mine hot hit by a train accidentally. He was a retard and crossed the tracks with headphones on. He didn't die for about 20 minutes.
Back when I was in high school 20 years ago this girl I knew got hit by a train and was killed instantly...some kind of massive head injury. Obviously it depends on a lot of things. I'm guessing speed of the train is a big factor.

I'm planning the same thing, OP.

Decapitation.

Laying my neck on the track.

your best bet is a plastic bag over your head in a private space carbon dioxide from your exhales fill your lungs so it doesn't even feel like you are suffucating .. you pass out before you die.

this gives you more time to think through your choices too as it's more deliberate all the way until you pass out. not something you do then fucking regret right after you do it. plus it's 100% successful unless you choose not to

This /thread

Just shoot yourself in the head you dumb fucker.