Posting my slut wife of btards that asked before

Posting my slut wife of btards that asked before.

Before you ask for stamps and live photos.. listen to my tale me hearties.. Short version, we used to tease and post on tumblr and as of now, we're done and I don't see us resuming.

Long story..

Wife was sexually and physically abused as a kid. Suddenly talks about not wanting to be together anymore. Changes her mind 100 times about staying together or not. Says she needs to find herself.. I catch her using kik.

Say I'm cool with it as long as i'm involved. We have fun, start up a tumblr swing a bit, she does stuff in front of my, some behind my back.

She ends up pregnant.. freaks out, files for divorce out of guilt, cancels the divorce, goes to counseling, we're more open than ever now, honest, having more fun..

I don't care about the kid. We love kids and have been trying. Who knows what the problem was, turns out she has two uetereuseses. I could have been the issue too.. I don't know.

But she's hot as fuck and fucks like hell. Tell me what you'd do to her, tributes, ask ect.

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/double-uterus/home/ovc-20199447
abbyxoxwife.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude get the fuck out of the relationship as soon as possible.

Argh, ye matey. She sounds like a cold blooded whore. Never marry her and do not get her pregnant. Ye hath been warned.

I don't feel the need to right now. She wants help, she's getting it. I owe her the chance. I'm a decent guy. Go try finger on the trigger, but I'm a decent guy.

I'd whip her bare ass with a belt until she was a sobbing mess. She obviously needs discipline.

We've already got a son and we're already married..

She loves spankings..

Well, you're fucked user. Now you have to stick with that crazy bitch otherwise you'll be paying out of your ass for the rest of your life.

I don't know about hot as hell but i'll give her a 7.5
What I do know is that she sounds way too emotionally unstable to raise a child and especially if it's not your's then run like hell - but you already sound like a total cuck so enjoy ruining your life

>posting pics of a girl that has obviously never been pregnant
>2 uterus

Lol OP are you even trying? This is the shittiest bait I've seen in months.

Come on man, its sad.

Typical Sup Forums réponses.

I've been abused myself.. she wants a chance, she gets one. Up to her though in the end.

Also, all of your thumbnails have 'tumblr' on them.

Fuck you're dumb as hell aren't you?

Really? This is the shittiest bait? Not the easy to identify CTR threads?

She's 36.. we have a 14 y/o son.

kik me and ill give you a great wwyd
qwert120005

None of you all ready do you? We used to post on tumblr, I had to get some of my pics from there.

here, enjoy some OC we didn't post to tumblr.

just get a fucking dna test you cuck bitch

They at least try to disguise themselves.

This dumbfuck is posting pics of a girl he claims has "two uetereuseses".

You wanna post pics of some girl then fine go ahead.

But why invent this stupidass story?

No she isn't and no you don't fucker.

No pussy is worth that kind of crazy.
She is going to divorce you eventually and leave you stuck with some faggots kid to pay for.
I would get it well established now that the little fucker is not yours

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/double-uterus/home/ovc-20199447

I know you see a lot of shit on Sup Forums.. sorry I can't connivence you otherwise. At least enjoy the pics

serious lust for this little cum bucket.

you in the mood to share your private stash of her fuck vids?

Let's see her enjoying a little slappy time....

She doesn't want me to share this one, but oh well.

I would do terrible and fun things

To her:
From what I understand from your posts you are an attractive naive little child. You think that everyone owes you something for your privilege but it is obvious that reality is adverse to this. You need to be treated like a fucktoy. Used, discarded and set aside to be used again. I don't think you are good at sucking dick or fucking for that matter right now. You would need some proper coercion. You need yo be teased to your limit. Your skin touched, breathed on, licked and kissed. Along your neck and your sides, all while you are tied down to a bed in nothing but your underwear. Teased for hours if I do say so myself. Then, when you are near your breaking point, I would refrain from you and untie you. Telling you that you get no more until you suck dick like a proper whore. I would guide you along with a fistful of your hair and tell you that you won't get anything until you do this right. I would see your panties wet and just make fun of you.i haven't even really started in you yet..just wait until your cockslut training really begins About me: I have very specific tastes. I find myself, at my age wanting to control someone more than have sex with her. My wife doesn't like the edging. I have her borderline for days and she lost her mind when I finally gave In and just touched her. She orgasmed too fast and I seemed to have lost my control over her at that time. I want to talk to a girl that I can bring g to the edge. Make her blood burn with want, make her logical cognitive thoughts melt away. With every tease, lick, phonecall to tease and imaginative fantasies I like to bring a girl to the point of craving, then listen to her beg. my Kik is somakecks

My taste is the explosion of your palatable desperate longing. Slight touches, small sweet kisses, spanks, bites, breath hot and cold are all tools at my disposal. You make it interesting and I will see if I can make the time.

she has gorgeous eyes. i'd love to cradle her head in my hands while i press the head of my cock against the back of her throat. tip her head back, tears running from those pretty dark eyes, pinch and tug on her nipples as she rubs her clit until she cums for me. such a pretty little slut. you are one lucky dog!!

A few years after we got married, she was early 20's..

I love her eyes too

very nice. looks like she knows that she is about to get naughty in front of your camera. was this her first naked photo session?

No. The one a couple posts above was.

We have excellent chemistry.. everything in common, we're both dirty minded, just different enough to balance out each others weakness..

Why would i bail on my best friend and soul mate? We both have fucked child hoods.. I'd want the same chance as her..

This set is the oldest I think I have.. 12-13 years ago I think.

thanks for pointing it out. one of my favorite fetishes is to see the first naked photo session.
girl's got a sweet body. would be fun to watch her fuck...

low light / filtering effect enhances the mood. nicely done.

oh it is fun to watch and it's fun doing it to her.. I love stroking her hair while she gets fucked or holding her legs back.. She loves to have a guy cum in her.. I love to fuck her after and watch it all run out of her.

thanks..

these are my favorites of her by far

these were just some fun ones..

do tell more of the backstory from that session, please...

cute. and so very sexually appealing.

someone tribute this..

carrying a little extra here. was she newly pregnant in these pics?

I think I had one set that was from right before that, same time, but we started out in the spare bedroom that was done up as a TV room at the time.

She had worn that outfit a couple times before and we had sex in there. We we're just out of the woods with the young couple / new parents thing, routine life was beginning to creep in and it made us feel fun, spontaneous and young. I was 26 and she was 19 when we got married.

We repeated the experience but I brought up the idea of taking pics. I had an old (new then) point and shoot, cheap camera that was USB only to access the memory that I took those with.

They're by far my favorite. They look good, she's beautiful, I love the short hair on her. It was really magical moment that was captured. I didn't do anything to the photos and the camera was a POS. Just one of those happy accidents I think that make life worth living.

No, my son must have been about 3 or so at the time. I think it was still baby fat she hadn't worked off.

We were very healthy later, when my son was older. We took him for walks to the park etc. Then he hit his teen years and the depression set in for her since she didn't feel needed as much.

In the newer pics, she looks tired, gaunt etc. You can see it on her in places. All of her selfies she went to lengths to filter and hide it all with.

In this one, you can see how she tried to hide the dark circles under her eyes with the filters and make up.

She just does not have the same youthful glow here as in the other ones.. She was off to a fuck date actually..

and I hope you guys are saving these, jerking off.. lol It was always my fantasy to share them for that purpose and I'm glad I got to indulge with her for a bit.

any pictures of her while pregnant?

she was a very pretty girl. I understand the changes that you sense as the apron strings are untied - I'm an oldest child, and have only one child and she has already graduated from university.

the sense of loneliness and desperation might be leading her to act out. run with it and keep supporting her if you can. been through all that shit myself. sometimes it will be lonely for you too. life goes on.

but again, I offer thanks for sharing her with us. quite fucking hot!

I will certainly drop a load for her when I'm back in the home office. Would enjoy pumping a hot sticky load into her mouth and sending her home to you with cumbreath.

love those pretty little tits, and her brown eyes just make me melt. balls are tingling.

are you willing to upload a couple of her vids?

what's her first name? I want to call out to her as I cum on her face

abbyxoxwife.tumblr.com

if any of you do enjoy later and are on tumblr, please send me a message at ours, pics etc.

Where's a good spot to upload vids? I have several MP4s

She goes by Abby online.

that would be great!

Things seem to be looking up, slowly.. but they're moving. Thanks! and I agree, she is hot.. Regardless, I'm lucky all the way around

thank you.
upload: volafile is a good place. Sup Forums filters the name though.

/r/BCl3pvs

anything you upload stays there a couple of days then is purged.

0EA4BDA

you know where. Can you see it?

I love this photo .. soo hot

>/r/BCl3pvs
I can't

I guess it has to be approved. I uploaded like 6 videos.. just watch that profile..

I have a 404 page, are you sure it's the right url

ML - abbyxoxwife

Stop pretending to be your imaginary husband you crazy bitch, also post more.

haha show her some love then..