Ok i PROMISE i am a chick, newly 18 and this going to sound whorey, but whatever fgts everyone wants to get laid...

Ok i PROMISE i am a chick, newly 18 and this going to sound whorey, but whatever fgts everyone wants to get laid.. I really want frequent sex, I'm currently not seeing anyone but can u guys help me? Idk how to really flirt with guys since I'm a barely functioning (probable) autist. I just want to have good sex and stuff with a cool guy that gets along with me.

where are you located? Also you know the rules tits and timestamp

Yep.

Go out to somewhere with men. Wait for one to talk to you. Have sex.

You women have it easy.

>not posting at least a state for location
maybe you aren't autistic enough

Ya rite

yea maybe she doesnt want greasy Sup Forums autists to visit her

Literally just hit up any guy and say "yo I wanna fuck rn you down?" And 100% of the time it will be a yes

add me on snapchat "leeleemccarthy" SEND NUDES

Checked nig

Kek check em

This is literally the last place you should ask that question. You're not gonna get any help with that here. Go on MeetMe or Tinder/ etc. Isn't that hard to find a guy who's just as DTF.

(Op here) yep, exactly.. thanks

Check'd

Tits or GTFO. You know the rules. You even called yourself an autist. Post-tits, please.

I'm a hot girl too

nah the smart ones will run the fuck away.

you have to let them be in charge.

tits and timestamp or gtfo

Ya rite

>posting a general area allows Sup Forums to know her exact location

Unless she's posting via proxy/VPN, then any fucktard can get her IP and find out where she is anyways.

why don't you just fuck off then? Stupid fucking slutty whore, you think you're better than anyone one here? stuck up cunt. I hope you get AIDS after being raped by a bunch of fat niggers

Stfu fat boy

Nice trips

time stamp and tits or gtfo

Jesus. Just say, "I want to fuck!" Men are whores. If you wild rather be with a friend, find a damn hobby with groups of people similar to yourself.

Id put you in some thigh high socks and spank you with a leather belt like you deserve.

You'l find somebody, being this attractive is enough,

Fuck I'd love an autistic gf, I could talk about nerdy stuff all day long and we could agree that nothing we'd do together would be "awkward" or "weird". Sex would be awesome because she'd be thinking about it differently.

Timestamp and tits or gtfo. Also, if you want someone 20 years older than you to whip your bare ass with a belt, I'm your guy.

>hi b i want perfect love help me

what the fuck are you doing...
>probably autist...

no you're certified. this is a whole new level of shitposting i dont even know

Where ya from OP? :)

Hmm I feel like I know you... State name and your name start with an A right? Last name starts with an L? Am I right?

autist girls suck. they misinterpret everything - get mad as fuck for no reason. autist + PMS = wtf man.

why there is no bedsheet on this sofa?

haha yeah how did you know?

18 still lives at home hard time fooling around I got you

My name is Melissa fine. Now tell me how to get a guy that just wants sex. I need to write it all out first like a contract or something because I can't express myself otherwise in person. Is that too weird?

We fucked once

Haha just sounded like something you would do although had no idea you would be someone who would get on Sup Forums... Probably not the best place to ask like all these other faggots have said.

If youre close to Philly add me on snapchat

User: ogshortbus

post some pics of her then fag.

y is ur skin black

Where are you from?

Be near me and I can teach you some things ;)

I don't want to say, but it is west side of country

Because I'm not a dick and I actually know her personally.

If dubs, show ass

Too bad, I'm in Texas.

Good luck.

autists falling for a thread where a guy is catfishing. These photos were posted days ago by a dude who claimed to be 28 with an 18 yr old gf. The apartment is an absolute shitheap

You're over thinking it fuck. Just go up to some dude that you think wants to bone and tell him what you want and tell him if he catches feelings you're moving on. So do not pick a friend. Pick someone that you can afford to lose.

Now post tits.

Don't listen to these losers. I can't say a expected any different coming from a dreary site such as this, but I must say I'm still surprised at the level of misogyny emanating from this board. Would you be interested in talking with me? I can give you my skype handle if that's how you want to start a dialog. I would treat you right, unlike some of the animals posting around here...

I have nice condo if you're near me let's meet (kind of west side of country)

Shit meant to quote this not my other post...

Theres something fucking retard pretending to be me (OP) i dont use skype but u sound sweet

It makes me sad all the autistic newfags taking OP's bait. This is why we gave the rules, faggots.

>cringe

turquie?

all you have to be is a women to get laid. like you could look busted as fuck as a girl and no have problem getting laid. so fuck off fag

Omg no i swear, can't u tell by my horrible grammer on here?? I am a girl and this is a srs problem im having right now haha i want some dick

Are you a shitty troll or so pathetically desperate you're willing to believe you aren't talking to a 30 year old obese man? Seriously... End your misery. It's not worth it

I AM NOT AN OBESE MAN!!!!

And by the way I work(ed) with you.

trips have spoken. Tits or gtfo.

Triple double triple has spoken.

OP confirmed as an obese man. Abandon thread you gullible pieces of shit.

Watch out we have a WHITE KNIGHT over here

if you live in florida, pref around ormond beach.

then we can chill and ill fuck the shit outa ya as much as you want.

prob no relationship, but we'd see.

im pretty decent looking, intelligent, simple guy that fish's games n works construction.

must like cats

What's being gay like? Seeing as your hitting on a man you must be an absolute faggot. And worse, a beta faggot.

Jesus dude

I am not a man I just dont wanna put pics of me up here

Nigger you have to put actual bait on the hook before you just throw the hook out there.

oh never mind I guess you can just do that.

no idea you little faggot, it said it was a girl and if it is and decent looking, id like to do some fuckin.

as far as beta, nigga i bust my ass 8 hours a day then get home and chop logs afterwards for fun and exercise.

i dont have the time or patients to scour this thread.

but anyhow my man, ive actually used my dick and your a little bitch to me.

Fuck off, then
Rules exist for a reason.
Fucking white knight faggots advising some trap...Smdh fam.

hey come on, he "fish's"

Hahaha awwh u sound like a fun person to fuck (OP)

fishing's actually really awesome.

got a 7lb snook sat, 5lb red sun, other random shit, largemouth n shit.

snagged a 70lb lake carp fri, shit was funny.

doubt u know what fresh sport fish tastes like, sucks 2 be you.

I wasnt being sarcastic.. just like everyone else, i hav a thing for alpha males

I'm married to woman who could suck a golf ball through a garden hose and brings me a bear, pijamas and slippers after work. You, on the other hand, seem like a whiny college slut with no idea how to keep a good man who will treat you right.

Stay mad. My 7 inches are hers, sweet cheeks.

So yeah first time seeing some one I know on this site. Still trying to figure out what your doing here though... Seems to be the worst place you could try to get laid.

Beer. Fuck autocorrect.

yeah don't listen to these degenerates just because they'd fuck anything with a hole, any normal guy would see this as a signal to stay the fuck away from you thinking you're some nasty bitch full of diseases or wanna fuck them over by calling rape or some shit. How bout you stop acting like a damn slut and get your life together? Show guys that you got a good life so they don't immediately think you have fucked up problems because the last thing any guy wants is your shitty baggage, after they realize you're cool they'll fuck you silly. Now let's see some titties!

>pijamas

What is the correlation between line breaking after every sentence and having intense autism? Why do they always go hand in hand?

OP here, thanks for the advice.
Maybe i do just need to try and focus on myself and then hopefully some guy will be like oh cool chick

Yeah. I find wearing my work uniform puts a damper on after work relaxation. The fuck do you wear when you get off, royal regalia?

Oh, you meant the spelling. Pajamas. Did showing me my mistake make you any less single, friend?

You're radiating autism.

we gunna do some fuckin or not lol.

anyhow i got shit to do, ill give ya another 5 mins to tell me if your from fl.

If you really want to fuck another 4channer, you'd do better posting in a hookup thread on soc.

Someone who is barely able to support himself in a world full of possibilities can hardly be called a Man.

How lonely must one be to pretend to be a girl for fat lonely retards online?
Genuinely curious.

Not from fl sorry

Every post in this thread made me cringe, none of you should ever reproduce for the good of humanity

or stop going on the internet for advice and be a real to yourself. Stop listening to everyone else's advice. You're a "girl" on /b. How stupid can you be.

:( god damn, i swear im not...
I know i could just prove it by timestampping tits but i need to keep some dignity

both of you are sheltered little faggots that probably work at panera bread and have never had your dick sucked let alone kissed a girl, i think your just mad that you never cultivated yourself into a man and rather let call of duty and weed smokin raise you.

stay a bitch.

Jesus why is this thread filled to the brim with autism and cancer?

Choke em

Check out how triggered you are lol.

>bedsheet on sofa
because they're BEDsheets, and that's a SOFA

Well talk to you later A-L Have fun chatting with these plebs.