Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HkCNiWcU2KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paracetamol.

youtu.be/HkCNiWcU2KA

>pills
bahahah grow up kiddo

Ranitidine 150mg

I'm sure you prefer a hot beef injection, eh, user?

What pills are that?

Kek

Flu 100 = 100mg of Fluvoxamine. Take that twice a day.

H 98 = 300mg of Lithium. Take 900mg in the morning and 600mg in the evening.

You can identify pretty much all medicinal pills with the numbers on the front. Just Google them.

Why are you on those meds OP? Bipolar?

L-ArginineZinc
Pygeum
Lecithin
Horny Goat Weed
Maca

Cum like a horse.

OCD, depression, and anxiety disorder.

Thought there would be more Sup Forumstards in similar boats. lol

Ill take the red pill

None. I have done benzodiazepines for sleeping issues, neuroleptics and SSRIs for mood regulation and CNS stimulants for ADD diagnosis.

It feels so much better to operate without pills but in some circumstances pills might be helpful.

what if you take both?

decongestants

The whole red pill meninist thing makes me laugh considering the whole concept was invented by two transwomen who hate them.

doxycycline 100mg twice a day for acne

Dat sound like sum gangsta stalkin mang, yo fuck fine bitches 2 mang? shii my nigga, we dopee as fuck boi, fuck dem lil dick white bboys, day be hating mang.

Lexapro, xanax, probiotics, flexeril, and prilosec.

Recreatoinal alcohol and thc peppered in as well.

Forgot my fiber suppliment too.

I need to start taking that more often...

I take 50 mg of Vyvanse

600 mg clozapine
2 mg clonazepam
30 mg prozac
guess what i have

It would acc probably just glitch and kill you, the Matrix script wouldn't have that written in or know how to deal with it, these pills were scripted by Morpheus's team. I doubt they did a thing for both.
>TLDR
>Unscripted glitch

I'm sort of fucked up
50mg seroquel
50mg lexopro

quite.

in culture of my country having depression and other mental problems stuff as being male is considered being weak so I suffer in silence

Paracetamol. Because i have a 39 degree fever.
Feels bad man.

fish oil, multi-vitamin, creatine, caffeine, l-theanine

source: am healthy male

Then y caffeine

Mild schizophrenia but be careful that the ssri doesn't push the mania side. I guess that's what the other two are for tho.

>50mg seroquel
What for?

I don't drink coffee, and as well as being for that morning energy boost, it works well with the l-theanine.

Lithium? Jesus. Godspeed my dude

Klonopin/clonazepam after every time i drink alcohol which is usually a min of 3 times per week. I drink to the excess too often

Also take Levitiracetam/keppra twice a day, 1 gram pills each time.

Epilepsy is shit. And even after all these drugs im not controlling it. Probs the alcohol

cyanide

50mg Lexapro? That's a really high dosage. I was prescribed 10mg, but take 5.

I'm depressed as fuck

I'm a mild schizophrenic

Me too, so I get it. Does the Lexapro help you at all?

yeah, but the lexapro is really what does is, ever since I was put on that my paranoia disappeared

seroquel, my bad

1200mg 2x daily lithium
40mg 2x daily buspar
800 1x nightly seroquel
2mg x2 daily xanax

Only the best.

holy shit, I wish I was on all of that

No pills.

Pills are for weak individuals.

Yeah i can totally control my biochemical brain makeup

Pantoprazole cause i have stomach hernia

2x ibuprofen
1x B12 (1000 mcg)

I'd probably go insane with in a week without my meds, sad, but true

so what's your problem?

Bipolar 2
GAD

Daily: 640 mg fish oil, 2000 IU vitamin d, b-vitamin complex (B1-12), multivitamin, 2.5 mg Lexapro.

Trying to get rid of moderate (sometimes severe) depression/anxiety and improve sleep.

seroquel can be a great sleep aid at low doses, i'd look into it

Adderall XR, Wellbutrin, Trazodone, and Celexa.

Celexa for anxiety/depression, Adderall for adhd of course, wellbutrin because my dick doesnt work on celexa, and trazodone to sleep when I have anxiety issues. trying to get ativan instead but doctor is a huge pain in my ass about it.

I remember when I was given Seroquel in the hospital. Since I never I had anti-psychotics prior, they made me doze off during a group meeting. Afterwards worked ok for sleep but made me sleep way too much. But def made me sleep.

Interesting. I was prescribed Trazodone before, but even taking 25 mg of it made me feel like a zombie disconnected from reality. Is Seroquel any different?

beta blockers forever, sertraline, alprox, zolpidem, truxal, alprox, rivotril, valium.

Vitamin d.

yeah, It help me sleep, I got used to being slightly less tired. the better sleep made up for it

Agreed. 25 or 50mg and I sleep nicely all night long

Can't get much more mild than that. What are your symptoms?

anyone on ativan, and how do you convince a doc to give it to you? i just need it like.... once or twice a week to sleep :(

not really, I'm like that normally I guess, formerly know as depersonalization, It's hell

tell them you cant turn off at night when you need to sleep even when you're tired, that your body just refuses to calm down

Well, maybe "mild" wasn't the best description, when I relapse I hear and see some really fucked up shit, and thoughts of murdering people. But normally I'm just a little detached and paranoid

im taking 365mg asprins 2xday and oxycodone 5mg after a hip replacment

was never violent though

Escitalopram 15mg. Can't overdose on them, so they suck.

oxycontin 40mg x 3 a day
xanax 2 mg x 3 a day
zoloft 200mg a day
adderall xr 30mg a day

yeah I'm on celexa for anxiety/panic attacks, and once or twice a week when i lay down my panic starts up (i had my first panic attack while half asleep so I assume my bed is now a trigger). They gave me trazodone to sleep and it helps me sleep IF I can pass out.

oh and a baby aspirin a day for blood thinning

I see things in my peripheral vision, usually just shadows moving, colors etc. Am i schizo

are you on it for anxiety or depression? were you ever on citalopram first? I'm on citalopram and wondering if I should switch

Lamicltal. 300mg twice daily.

Partial Complex Epilepsy

Venlafaxine

you lucky motherfucker, I see "demons" or whatever, (don't believe in the paranormal) and they'll point at random people commanding me to kill them. That's probably whats "normal" when I relapse, it can get worse too

Well I have been sent from psychiatrist to psychiatrist for 3 years now. They know I'm at high risk of suicide and quite the alcoholic, so they just gave me the meds and that' it. I haven't yet been diagnosed with anything, because yea idk really. I just have high anxiety and severe depression with automutilation, etc. I'm 21 now, but it has been since I was 8 lmao. What are you struggling with?

Lithium, Ambien, Efexor, and Abilify

jesus fuck dude, that sounds intense, how are they visualised in your view? Do they take a full shape and space, or appear faint and foggy?

Also should i be on some meds or wtf? I've just kind of ignored it for 8 months or so.

Adderall all day everyday

bump

they look real, you can feel them, they look like mutilated people most of the time, hard to describe really. But when you're psychotic they ARE real to you.

unless you feel suicidal or hear shit telling you to do stuff you're fine

In which country is culture like that?

>no breakthrough pain medication
>high dose benzodiazepine with long acting opiate
>anti-depressant (i.e. some sort of mental issue) coupled with drugs of abuse
>stimulant in the setting of 2 sedating drugs -possibly for ADHD - possibly to stimulation

You either better have cancer or your doctor is retarded

Im too stubborn to kill myself, to much shit to do before that. Thanks bro, will probably run it by my doctor though.

Suggestions on medication for sleep?
I've been to 3 psychs and they all have given up. I have taken multiple sleep studies over the years and they all come back negative for needing any equipment

My mind just dosent turn off, sometimes i stay up 4 days at a time cause i just cant fall asleep.I was even hospitilized and given different drugs via IV and they didnt work.

That's scary as fuck, i only had real looking hallucinations as a kid, i would see legs without a torso sprinting down the hallway towards me. Witches were my main fear for some reason, they would always snicker, but i kind of grew out of that.

whatever you do, don't let them send you to a ward, It's worse then actually being mentally ill

stupid but possibly legitimate question: have you tried benadryl?

Paxil, oxcarobazopen, Klonopin, silenor, Prilosec and a great big glass of rum and coke

The best kind.

Yeah, the worse it's ever gotten was me being so scared I got a shotgun and started shooting at them, that was the same day of my 1st hospitalization

I wouldn't think of that with the times we live in, the mistreatment is ridiculous, i've had many family memebers who were admitted and hated it. Didn't do them any good.

all antihistamines dont work.

I was put in against my will, probably made it even worse

Become king demon my friend, i believe in you. If you rule them, they cannot control you.
Become your fear and rule the scared.

What did u do to get yourself a forced hospitalization?