It's happening

It's happening.

they're going to take out Trump and Pence.

Who will be the new president when they take them both out?

Any chance we can have a democratic pres?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jbUA9QrxMRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=jbUA9QrxMRg

Link

Pence will lead the plot, he will arrange trump's removal and seize power, using emergency measures to declare himself emperor

it was his plan all along

I'm taking the bait. but are you dumb there's a whole hierarchy of who becomes president if a bunch of people are killed. next in line is speaker of the house Paul Ryan.

This is terrible bait. You don't even get a picture

I think trump's a big bag of faggots but unless you're an unironic revolutionary of the far left or right, fantasizing about presidential assassinations comes off as ideologically inconsistent. It was gay and faggy when right wingers did it for the last 8 years and its gonna be some faggy tard shit as the center-right PC crowd throws a collective tantrum too. Fucking faggotry all around.

somebody should tweet this to Trump
five bucks says he believes it

I know this is b8 but I decided to find out who would be next in line. fucking google is scary sometimes.

that guy's right, you know.

Trump is a fucking cunt, but harping on about wanting him offed is only going to backfire on every reasonable-minded person.

Personally, I dont want to see him killed. I want to see his walk of shame, down the steps, having been stripped of the position, found guilty of all the crap he's tried to pull.

>I want to see his walk of shame, down the steps, having been stripped of the position, found guilty of all the crap he's tried to pull.

The problem is, people like him are incapable of feeling that shame you desire. He would still think he was amazing and awesome and everybody else was wrong and he would sue the entire United States and he'll win and blah blah blah.

>Who will be the new president when they take them both out?
Per the law the Speaker of the House of Representatives would become President. The current Speaker is Republican hardliner Paul Ryan.
>Any chance we can have a democratic pres?
Not unless the CIA assassinates enough members of Congress and the Cabinet until you get a Democrat.

This guy wins the internet.

>Do it faggot

I thought of this too. For the past 8 years the right wing media and news have been complaining about Obama just how the left complains about Trump nowadays. It's just back and forth to keep both sides happy.

One cancerous Republican after another.

The cancer never ends.

Us Democrats need to vow never to not vote Democrat ever again.

This can never happen again in our lifetimes.

His walk of shame, if it ever happens (i'm not as hopeful as that guy), will be after impeachment and removal from office. I think trump is likely to overstep his presidential authority repeatedly and in ways that irritates the shit out of both the legislature and the judiciary, who will in turn take a giant shit on trump in a very publically humiliating way he won't be able to deflect with sick twitter burns

Yeah Trump himself has full immunity to shame. But if he's put into a situation that should cause great shame (being impeached, having multiple members of his staff imprisoned) the Trump movement will be shattered. We'll be able to get respectable leadership again.

I'd ask for legit source, but if you had legit source you'd probably wouldnt have the time.

this

(Protip: Take note the watermark in the upper-right corner of the image.)

If the democrats don't run an actual leftist candidate, i'm not voting for them. I voted in the primaries but I stayed home in november because fuck you, this is your punishment for this kind of logic. We nominate real candidates or we watch weak bitches like clinton get torn asunder by sentient billionaire orange sodas roleplaying as a populist

No, you fucking illiterate chode. It would go to Paul Ryan, which I would be okay with.

Paul Ryan would be the president. So Eddie Munster.

faggot this is the worst bait I've ever seen. If the CIA were to assassinate the President, much less ANY political figure then why in the fuck would they let the media know?

This. We have a goddamn alcoholic white-supremacist running the county.

Because they figure they are all good with that option.

It's a shame we don't have an actual liberal part here in the U.S.. Our liberals are much closer to the center than other countries, and then we have the far right GOP.

Don't you even watch TV? The next president will be Jack Bauer. He's the Designated Survivor.

Now that you mention it he does always look like he's skipping an AA meeting.

NEXT DUBS CLAIMS NEXT PRESIDENCY
Inanimate Objects Included Edition

He looks like a bearded Robert Picardo.
"Please state the nature of your political emergency."

Oh fug, that was fast
W-well, I guess Warthog is next president then

Ill take it

Obama was a way worse president, if not the worst in US history but nobody offed him.

OK have fun with 8 years of Trump then.

Yeah this $2 gasoline is really fucking up my stock portfolio.

funny trump calls cnn fake news

trump now gets acused of fake facts lol