Girlfriend started birth control today

girlfriend started birth control today
what to expect?

Saggy tits, mood swings, possible depression depending on the person, but good news, acne will be lesser.

Welcome to cumming in pussies starting in a week

Also this, but if they have small tits welcome to B cups

C cups, already have a very subtle sag to them, but id consider it normal, fuck i find em hot

>what to expect?
Lack of births

If she stops taking them she will no longer be attracted to you

I put my girlfriend on the pill. No babies is cool. The raging bitch with no sex drive was not.

Fucked up periods for about a month or two. Worth it to release a load in that warm pussy.

Yeah I don't think they stop pregnancy, they just make the woman hate you and sex. And it is permanent.

Well the negative side effects will have her changing. Birth control of most any variety alter the woman's hormones in such a way that they don't have proper mate choice. It affects how they perceive pheromones so more often than not, they'll feel attracted to someone that they shouldn't, which could mean a breakup down the line over something stupid like that.

All in all, not worth it.

Her to stop taking it randomly and get pregnant to hold onto you. The old keep a nigger baby

Quads checked

don't cum in her if she's taking antibiotics while on the pill...they have a tendency to negate BC

Huge mood changes and better sex

She was on for 6 months and it took a year to get her back to "normal".

Sad thing is, you can't tell them "I want you to stop taking birth control because it makes you a fucking cunt and frigid too."

So it took a month of OMG look how unhealthy this stuff is. Are you putting on weight? I'll still love you even if you get fat. Are you getting more pimples? Lol. I think it's cute. Like dating a teenage girl or something.

All very passive. Because if you go at that shit head on, you're gonna get BTFO.

She might not like him anymore when she starts them.

Women who are not pregnant look for chads to fuck, bad boys with big dicks to impregnate them, thats all they care about and what their hormones tell them to do.

When a chick gets pregnant she looks for the kinder, softer type of guy with a lot of resources, one that will stick around and take care of the baby.

See birth control fakes out the girls body into thinking she's pregnant, and her hormones will react as such. If you're an alpha chad, she will come to hate you. She will sniff out your pheromones and despise you. Break up is a good possibility.

There is no avoiding this, it's what nature intended. Breed with the strong alphas and let some other cuck take care of the baby.

So it depends on your pheromones and shit. Expect lots of fights about shit that didn't matter much before.

No kid. Its like, nothing is better than no kid. Get yourself a good pocket pussy for any side effects that also include no sex.

Because one or both of you dont want a kid.

>browses Sup Forums
>"girlfriend"

your gf is 15 stfu

She will get fat bitch and nother want sex

You have handed over prophylactic responsibility to a woman.

Questions to ask yourself:

Does she ever forget to do her basic daily grooming routine? For instance, does she go a day or two without brushing her teeth?

Does she get pass-put drunk more then twice a week?

Is she generally forgetful or smoke weed excessively?

Is she impulsive? Does she make important decisions that affect you without consulting you?

There are many other indicators you will have to use your head and don't fall into patterns of denial.

The best way to insure she is being responsible is to watch her take the pill each and every night. remember if she misses a night she can eat two pill the next day and be fine. She cannot do this if she misses two nights.

Also things to consider:

Antibiotics that have been shown to interact with birth control pills include rifampin (Rifadin®), and to a lesser extent, penicillin, amoxicillin, ampicillin, sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim (Bactrim®), tetracycline, minocycline, metronidazole (Flagyl®) and nitrofurantoin (Macrobid® or Macrodantin®).

Read up on the exact chemicals included in the pills. Do a thorough search for any contraindications.

Understand that you a supposed to be a functioning adult and you skate a thin line between freedom and parenthood. That line is a tiny pill. Don't forget how fragile your situation actually is. When taken properly the pill is the most effective form of birth control. It is vanishingly rare for a woman to get pregnant while taking the pill properly. The devil is in the details.

Good luck user!