My girlfriend and i are looking to watch a tv show. what would you suggest? i've probably already seen it

my girlfriend and i are looking to watch a tv show. what would you suggest? i've probably already seen it.

>i've probably already seen it
>my girlfriend and i

You don't have a girlfriend and we all know it. You ain't gotta lie to kick it OP

The lost room

This its new and its soooooo good

The Sopranos
The Shield
Oz
The Americans
Silicon Valley
Nathan For You
You're the Worst
Peaky Blinders
Stranger Things
Boss

looks like shit. syfy stuff is 99% shit unless it's firefly

looks awesome!

thanks for the list!

nice pleb tier list for plebs

well join in please. trying to construct a list. moving to woods and won't have shit to do cause no internet. need to tor all the things

OP thinks Firefly is a good show. If anything the list isn't pleb enough.

Nigger every show on that list is good. The Americans is the best show on TV right now. You're just being a contrarian faggot.

tbqhfam i think firefly is 5/10. when i found out it was syfy i bumped it up to 7/10. and serenity is 8/10 because it was actually decentish.

syfy has a billion amazing plots, but no budget to make them into watchable shows... firefly was watchable.

i rate cowboy bebop 8/10 though with no modifier. modified by falling in love with it when i was a teen who was interested in romeo/juliet-type tragic love: 9/10.

watch whatever the fuck you want, she just gonna shit there with her smart phone and play with her hair.

>tpab reference
underrated post

HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHE JUST SENT A MESSAGE AND HAIR IN HAND!!!! WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?!

gay

nigger you are on your phone too

>firefly
reddit.com

nigga i downgraded to usmobile for $9/mo internet.

nigga i'm on my macbook and don't even leave house with my phone anymore

nigga it doesnt matter you are on Sup Forums instead of watching the show nigga its the same thing

Everyone likes Cowboy Bebop, even people who don't like anime like that show.

I watch this with my wife, because like all women she is an unrepentant pleb. But it's also pretty decent. Not quite as funny as Workaholics but better than Blue Mountain State, which is another of her favorites. Lots of decent comedic actors and the main chicks are all top-tier qts. Also if you were a LOST fan than it should give you some nice feelings of nostalgia.

FIRST POST, BEST POST

nigga i'm talking to my nigger girlfriend about how i'm """manipulating""" her and how blah blah blah

we just watched drunk history nigga

>Your wife likes Blue Mountain State

Your wife sounds cool.

Well if you like BMS than you'll probably like Wrecked. She specifically said that that's what it reminded her of, and I agree. The humor is that same kind of not-quite-movie raunchy.

I'll grant you that the first 1-2, MAYBE 3 seasons of Oz are pretty good, but it turns to shit real quick around season 4.

It's honestly been over a decade since I last watched Oz but I remember loving it at the time. It did drop off in quality over time but it was still enjoyable all the way through for me. I guess it's possible that it hasn't aged well though.

Xena for fun
Ash vs Evil Dead because fuck yeah!
Band of Brothers
Spartacus for erections and she gets gay shit
True Detective
Rome even if second season is rushed
Dexter 1-4 7&8 are enjoyable and I liked the twist on Dark Passenger but meh and season 5 sucks but some fun to be had regardless
Twin Peaks
Malcom in The Middle
Breaking Bad
Law and Order SVU
Walking Dead
The Americans

I can put up with bullshit and I have fun regardless. I would list cartoons but I'm not in the mood.

Should I start watching that? Does it have memorable characters like T-bag from Prison Break? I haven't watched Prison Break either but heard it has some good stuff.

It has a lot of memorable characters, it was HBO's first big TV show and helped put the network on the map. A lot of pretty famous actors got their start on the show too.

The first season of Prison Break is great, it all kinda goes downhill from there though.

I hear that about Prison Break a lot actually. I'll give it a try soon gonna start The Night Of soon.

OP watch Martina Cole's The Take I never hear anybody talk about it and it's got Tom Hardy. I love Tom Hardy for some reason, he's a kickass actor imo.

I'll give Oz a try is what I meant