User

user,
when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?
seriously replies only please.

It's never okay to rape anyone.
Rape roleplay is fine though, if you have a safe word.

When she is asking for it.

>THIS

Maybe if you were the last of your species and you needed to reproduce.

What user said

only when she's hot enough to be worth the risk and you can get away with it

All the time?

How about never you sick cunt

always

sauce please

Sauce please

when your a muslim

fags

First time I've been on here in a long time. Glad to know that some hint of humanity still exists here.

When she says no

It's OK if you know she won't wake up or remember.

apparently the site has gone from being over run with 12 year old to being over run with women and gays

>If she won't wake up
But then isn't it necrophilia?

Every time

>calling someone a fag for not taking pleasure in rape

When you have a secure place for the body

When you got her tied up in your basement

you know what I meant.

And SJWs and Beta-Fags (I know Sup Forums was full of Beta-Fags before but now they think it's a good thing to be beta).

Rape is like when you order a dish at a restaurant, eat it and then don't wanna pay for it so you say that the food was terrible or that it had roach in it. Rape is just a brutally effective technique that allow's women to avoid consequences.

Both men and women can be raped, by both men and women. Also you're making a false equivalency. If it were to be a proper analogy, it is the same as holding a waiter hostage at gunpoint in order to receive free food.

This is your daily reminder that consent is inherent in marriage relationships in Western societies.

It's one of the truly great things men get out of being marrried.

Fuck off newfag, this place was always a cesspool. We're currently on a record high of normalfags and moralfags, it'a real fucking disgusting.

It went right over your head apparently. What they said wasn't inaccurate in a lot of cases where rape is claimed. It is bullshit that a willing participant can change their mind after the fact.

Shut the fuck up you beta fag...when the fuck will you realize that buying into the bullshir peddled by women won't get you laid?

Why would you harm the waiter to fucking the restaurant? Shouldn't it be the cook? I mean where else are you gonna find a chick if not in the kitchen

Tuesdays. Usually on Tuesdays.

This.

Glad I aint the only one who is annoying by the huge amount of Normalfags and Moralfags (Also, I haven't head the term Moralfags before, thanks for introducing me to it).

I go out to eat on Tuesdays, at a Mexican restaurant (The food sucks but they play a TV show there every Tuesday and I love it so, worth it).

/thread

When your bored.

lol safe word what are you a faggot

Sauce mang!!!!

>being this fucking new
snacks used to ban rapists all the time
this place only went to shit after moot left

That's not rape though, thats a rape accusation. I was under the impression that op wanted to know if actual rape was okay. It isn't.
What the fuck are you on about faggot? If by women you mean feminists, then yeah I'm not taking what they peddle. Because they claim men can't be raped or if they do acknowledge it, they only think it is by other men. I said men and women could be raped by men and women. I'm not trying to get laid by anyone, I just acknowledge that rape is a thing.

Its not necrophilia cause she could just be asleep

>serious tag
/reddit/

>Using "being this fucking new" unironically
How new are you? Clearly you were not around during the early days of Sup Forums.

/thread assholes

why would u even ask that. diaf

Moralfags, destroying Sup Forums one step at a time.

Rape is only ok when you want to rape someone.

suck my cock

a real Sup Forumsro

It ain't a thing bro...it never was throughout ancient history...it just started being a thing when a whole buncha women (I agree not all) started thinking of ways to have their cake and eat it too. And now it has reached a point where anytime you have sex you are potentially committing rape. Also some faggot men have learned the trick from women and they too cry rape.

Dude, why the hell are you on Sup Forums if you are an SJW?

Go on fucking Free Thought Blogs or sum shit.

Would you like to be raped though?
Not in a hot fantasy kind of way, but someone actually forcing themselves on you with no regard to your wellbeing.

>the early days of Sup Forums
Dude fuck off
I'm responsible for archiving the Turn A novel info from that translation thread. I think that was 2005.

I've kept one /m/ folder across multiple computers and reformats since I started /m/ and my oldest image is pic related, also says date modified in 2005.

sauce

Well I'm a man so it wouldn't happen, and females are females so they'd be fine.

Didn't even post a picture...Stop lying my friend, and even if you aint new (Heck, I won't lie there's a decent chance you've been here longer than I have) you are still helping ruin Sup Forums.

Only if you first consent to raping her.

When she says no

why do you pretend to be and oldfag? Sup Forums is shit, you are shit, diaf

if she raped you first

Look, I know there are people out there who cry rape in order to avoid criticism or gain or some shit.
But actual rape does exist, where someone forces themselves on an openly unwilling person. There has been social provisions for victims and perpetrators since the dawn of civilization. By this I mean in group rape, where it is people from the same group or tribe doing it. It's even in the bible mate, not in a very good way, but there are rules there.
Rape was only socially acceptable in antiquity during wars, where it was done to the enemy.

Men get raped too you dolt, by other men or by women. The methods are different, but it does happen.

Depends on how you define Oldfag, some say if you know who Heaven is you count, others say it's a number of years but when it comes to years it depends so fucking much.

Get buff.

Women are very rarely if ever raped, even when you are just looking at women who has "been raped".

I recommend you get RedPilled.

I am red pilled. I know that the whole "it's all mens fault" thing has gone too far.
But that doesn't mean I'm going to dream away real crimes that do happen. Being physically strong isn't always enough to stop rape. Heck some men have been raped because the woman blackmailed them with the promise of a rape allegation.
Go listen to honey badger radios take on this, they've got the most even view on these problems in my opinion.

Forgot to post pic

Tbh, I was exaggerating my views cause ya know, it's Anonyamous Sup Forums.

Glad to know Reasonable people exist in Sup Forums

Literally whenever she says no.
Would you like fries with that? No?
>rape

SO it's impossible you didn't find this post in another Sup Forums thread? Btw my point about you might not be, being old is no longer the main thing.

The main thing is that you're a moralfag.

Jesus cunting Christ, why don't you take your fat fucking fingers off the keyboard, and observe, and learn the rules before you start posting, and demonstrating what a huge fucking new fag you are. There was a time before this place was flooded with tame faggots like yourself, when everyone would have called you on being so fucking new. So shape up sweetheart

woo, are you wrong there buddy. 1/5 women in the U.S have been raped, according to official police reports.

I'm not some faggot but that was so wrong, even I had to point it out.

&check em

I guess if it was like the postapocolypse or something and she was unwilling to repopulate it might be okay.

I'm not the same guy you were speaking to before
timestamp
>Pic related

Well that is good to know. I probably got a bit heated because I think it's bullshit when people say that stuff that can happen to women, can't happen to men. It's a double standard and partially benevolent sexism towards women. It infantilizes women and leave them with no agency, which if taken to a legal extreme, means they can't commit crimes because they have a vagina. And I want women who commit crimes to be punished, just like men who commit crimes.

I've read the rules, and I've been here for at least a few years bud.
My point was that women are rarely actually raped, they just lie/don't know what real rape is.

Am I the only asshole to ask for sauce? Also fuck morals they're overrated. I've kept a secret life for years doing fucked up things. Don't get caught, be smart and never let anyone including the victim know anything happened. And never do anything to people you know.

when she says no

what the fuck are you talking about, up until recently, this place was a pit of hatred, and everyone was fast to call you a new fag, because they were worried this place would become what it has now, a normal unoriginal content producing piece of shit. So shut your fucking new mouth

You have photoshop open...Really dude? For a sec I was about to say I might believe you but you didn't even bother to close Photoshop.

I was referring to his comment as a whole bud, and yeah it has been a pit of hatred I know, been here for a few years.

>Pic related
If this was shopped do you really think Id be retarded enough to leave it open for no reason
I got projects to be finishing before tomorrow morning.

Sorry but, I can't believe ya.

Thats where I lack a fuck to give. I have provided you with everything. You're a newfag. Don't call other people newfags if you're a newfag yourself.

when ever its you or a member of your family

Thursdays.

Check 'em.

I could repeat what you said to you.
>Don't call other people newfags if you're a newfag yourself.
also you haven't provided me with anything proof so it's 100% reasonable for me too call you a liar.

>When you accidentally set the safeword to harder

438DEB0

First time saucing. Feels okay.

This is never okay, rape is a serious problem and has been for thousands of years, although rape is seen as a means of survival in some animals, it is not good for humans

>inb4 "beta"

Never ok to rape

It's only recently a "serious" problem cause of liars and people who don't know what rape is.

>Always okay to rape
FTFY

when you pay for it, leave a tip and it should be fine.

and how

If they are turned on by rape and up until that point repressing their sexuality

never for real

Everyone hasa mother right? Unless you were conceived through the ass of another man.
You wouldnt want moms to take a dick unexpected rigth