Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread:Learn Japanese Thread: 過去ログ: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXBCP6gMgRc
youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc
imgur.com/a/UL3p5
youtu.be/zV7hdua5_g8
youtube.com/watch?v=fGlDHwlq5SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is life in Japan?

Many many games where fantasy is based on european fantasy, and not Japanese fantasy...
-european clothing
-european eye colors
-european names
-european architecture

Nioh, okami, and toukiden are the only ones who do Japanese fantasy well..

I want more games where I can be the cool samurai or ninja(but as a japanese person).

Is Japan un-aware that people want to play as Japanese people in a Japanese game?

now

1. Stop racemixing/culturemixing
Japan is pure and the women shouldn't be defiled. Infact, you are taking the Japanese women away from these Japanese men who desperately need them. They are becoming boyband otaku faggots more and more every day because of yellow fever, stress, and lack of options. Japan really needs to go back to being Xenophobic and needs to go back to the warring states way of doing things.

2. Civil War
Peace breeds weak feminine & sterile men.
You must create war to save Japan. As insane as it seems, there are benefits from war. It is a nessecary evil. Japan is too small to declare war against the UN or other countries by itself. But it needs some sort of internal or smaller struggle to whip its weak younger generation into shape. Whether it be civil conflict between ancient clans, or people finally rising up against the all powerful Yakuza clans. War is something that needs to happen, to save the men of the country.

3. Anarchy
Japan is poor yet produces most of the electronics and innovative technology in the world. Why is this? The filthy Yakuza, they run the cops, they run the government, they run everyone, and they are basically slave owners killing their own nation. The only option for Japanese men is to be trapped in a cubicle and forced to work day after day after day with very little reward.

"Japan has the lowest crime rates, and the lowest homicide rates of any country" they say...

This is a gross fabrication, many many homicides are staged as suicides by the Yakuza, most arent even investigated, or aren't even reported whatsoever because the Yakuza pay off the cops. The entirety of Japan's heirarchy is corrupt and I wish so badly that the younger generation would step up and kill the old fools in power, but no, they are weak, they are dsitracted by idols, anime, and videogames. They are blind to what is going on. It's all an elaborate scheme to keep the fat yakuza in power and it must end.

Rise up young men of Japan!

youtube.com/watch?v=EXBCP6gMgRc

他のアメリカ旗はほんとに最悪わね

それがコテハンを使った理由です

名無しのアメリカ旗、タイ旗、koreabooのドイツ旗はダメだね
なんでなのか理由はわからないけど

以前はまともなアメリカ旗が多かった気がする

まあ、婆さんにも若い頃はあった
In other words you tell me to become the mince.
i'll never forget what you told me.
仕事して、飯喰って、家帰って、エッチして、Sup Forums見て、寝て、起きて
ええ腿やね
にゃんか、色々誤解しているような
まあ、日本の若者は目覚めて「ネトウヨ」になった
だから、決起はしません
切片的事実と妄想を掛け合わせるおバカは始末が悪い

なのに今は一人もいない
不思議だな

>まともなアメリカ人
contradictio in adjecto
oxymoron

> 雑談スレッド
> 話題は特定国ポスターの評論

嫌なら新しい話題を始めてください

貴方が落としたのは金のチンポですか?
それとも銀のチンポですか?

横だけどWBCでイスラエルが優勝候補になってる件について
銅のちんぽです

新参だから煽り合いが常だと思ってたSup Forums
完璧な英語じゃないと煽られたり人種差別もあいさつみたいなもんだったり等々

>call me a "netouyo"
Cuck.

>Gold cock

Sup Forums is discriminatory in jokes mostly. There are people of all races and countries who come to Sup Forums to take jabs at each other for fun and to get responses.

不愉快なオタク...

アメリカの恥め出てなさい

野球か…野球アニメを見たことあるけど野球はあんまりわかりません…日本で大人気でしょね

たしかにアメリカ旗は変だな
パンツ屋を知らないとか新参者か?

きのうのオランダ戦はめっちゃ盛り上がった
イスラエルはそのオランダより強いらしいから恐いね

百合姫は期待どおりだった?

国民性と形容詞についての一考察
『世界各国の人々が乗った豪華客船が沈没しかかっています。しかし、乗客の数に比べて、脱出ボートの数は足りません。したがって、その船の船長は、乗客を海に飛び込ませようとしますが…。さて、船長が各国の人を飛び込ませるために放った言葉とは何でしょう?

アメリカ人に対して・・・「飛び込めばヒーローになれますよ」

ロシア人に対して・・・「海にウォッカのビンが流れていますよ」

イタリア人に対して・・・「海で美女が泳いでいますよ」

フランス人に対して・・・「決して海には飛び込まないで下さい」

イギリス人に対して・・・「紳士はこういう時に海に飛び込むものです」

ドイツ人に対して・・・「規則ですので海に飛び込んでください」

中国人に対して・・・「おいしい食材(魚)が泳いでますよ」

日本人に対して・・・「みなさんはもう飛び込みましたよ」

韓国人に対して・・・「日本人はもう飛び込みましたよ」』
まあ、ethnic joke
最近は、これを言おうものならracistとののしられるが

鋼鉄(くろがね)のチンポです

アメリカではアメリカンフットボール、バスケットボール、野球の中ではどのスポーツが一番人気?

面白そう ^^ あなたの一番好きな野球チームは何?

後はい、大好き、今年の1月と2月と3月号が買いたいがアメリカでそれはすごく難しい… あたしの友達のお父さんが日本に旅行しているから頼みたいw ちょっと恥ずかしいリクエストだけどね…

ここでアメリカンフットボールは一番人気だけど、アラスカ(あたしの出身)でホッケーは一番人気。地域に依存している。

そのエスニックジョーク好き
とりあえず周りの様子を見て、
半数以上していたら、自分もしなきゃと焦る典型的な日本人だw

>"Do you not know a pants shop or a newbie?"

Literally what?

いやふだんは野球は見ないんだ
代表戦だから見た

友達のお父さんに頼めばいい
きっとなんのまんがかなんて気にしないだろうしね

抜けているのがあるな
ドイツ人「規則ですから飛び込んでください」

中国に対しては
中国人「金塊が沈んでいるそうですよ」
の方が言い得て妙

確かに、Sup Forumsに来て各国旗の言動を見ると
将に言い得て妙
どう思う?

He is 「Panties shop」

理香ちゃん、アラスカ出身なの?
アラスカの冬は厳しそうだ。

前スレからうだうだ下らない長文ばっか並べてたキチガイがコテ外したんだろ
を見なよグーグル誤訳使ってるのが一致する

But what does a panties shop have to do with anything?

Otaku are annoying and post moe often

Google translate is shit.

そのような冗談は無害と思う、憎しみに基づいてないから。

Sup Forumsは特に人種差別的と思う、でも一般的に4ちゃんはイヤミな人が多いね。

激しいですよ、寒くて、一日中は暗くて、ゆきがどんどん溜まっている。毎年冬に落ち込んだった。

そうだったか
見てきたけどWW2がどうのとかいってたやつだな、たぶん

アラスカといえばオヒョウ

>youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc

イヌイットだろ

よく大鮃を食べたよ、あたしのお父さんは釣りと狩りが好きだから。美味しいけど鮭のほうが好き。

Do you see less people with freckles in Alaska than in more sunny regions of the States?
imgur.com/a/UL3p5

People still have freckles in Alaska, it's bright out all day in the summers so it balances out the dark winters overall. People do get vitamin D deficiency when it's dark all day though.

about to become the boyfriend of a half jap girl, seeing each other for a few months ask me anything

Why are you such a faggot?

>Alaska summer
Family Guy - Best Summer ever youtu.be/zV7hdua5_g8

>ask me anything
If you like to talk about your new relationship, we don't mind listening to it...but just don't sound like you are doing a favour.

anonimity

thanks for the comprehension thats exactly the case. i'm pretty fucking happy, after being with a girl for 5 years i thought i would never get over, till getting to know this new girl.
plus i really like your culture and you overall polite and controlled behaviour - a nice change from the drama queens ive been with.

You say she's half Japanese, but what exactly does it mean?
One of her parents was born in Japan or just ethically Japanese?

シニテエエエエ

イキロ!!

イキタクネエエ

not literally half-jap, as her father was born in brazil. bot her grandfather and grandmother were born in okinawa, and came here to brazil in search of work. her father is their son, born here.
but her creation has a lot of cultural elements, as her mother was also very much into your culture.

Japan does need fixing but, but it is honestly way better then where it was 70 years ago.
while I do hate the rise of shitty anime, and how its spread its degeneracy overseas, japan overall has been a really awesome bro of a country. feel like we need to get japan and South Korea to take out Sorth Korea before they try to nuke japan for a third time.

>ask me anything
Fuck off, no one cares.

チビな上にブサイクすぎてナンパもできない南アくんだって元気に生きてるんだぞ

What the does that have to do with japanese culture, then?

コテハンハドウデモエエエ

ホワイトデイ明日だぞ

can any japanons convince my cowboy yankee doodle ass that japan is not just anime, depression, overwork, and suicide?

なんて薄情なやつだww

ウンチシテエエエエエエ

i dunno man im just bored
no need to be mad you guys need to calm down and drink some water

I wonder people like your girlfriend and her father still retain their Japanese citizenship.

いや、しろよ

How about I slit your throat and throw you and your half-japanese half-baboon girlfriend in the Amazonian river?

How come us getting along with SK would make NK stop nuking us?

ウンコのために生きる

Beat me to it

we have four seasons and drink tap water.

誰の?

What is this country roleplay?

まさにshit post

back the fuck off !?!?

Mayuyu you cutie, did you sleep well?

こんにちは!あなたが理解すれば、あなたの親戚、またはビデオゲーム会社で働いている友人に、侍と忍者についてより多くのゲームを作成するよう教えてください。 「Tenchu」や「Way of the Samurai」のようにもっと作成してください。「Windows 10 PC」を作るようにお願いします。

why do you ignore thai flag, he want to know why you don't join gym yet

今日のスレッドソング
youtube.com/watch?v=fGlDHwlq5SQ
I didn't sleep this night

What the fuck mate, can't you take some facetious, light banter? Go drink some water.

I'm going to ask on 2ch Sup Forums

こんにちは!あなたが理解すれば、あなたの親戚、またはビデオゲーム会社で働いている友人に、侍と忍者についてより多くのゲームを作成するよう教えてください。 「Tenchu」や「Way of the Samurai」のようにもっと作成してください。「Windows 10 PC」を作るようにお願いします。

Hello! If you understand, tell your relatives, or friends working at video game companies, to create more games about samurai and ninja. Please create more like "Tenchu" and "Way of the Samurai". Please make "Windows 10 PC".

That's not good for your health.

>no relative working for game companies
>no friend

Literally the worst country in existence...

Why so many games as little girl? Not so many games as strong samurai, or stealthy ninja?

Almost half me.

白人ではない私には関係のない日ですね

Quite the overstatement.

you have to live in japan and ask before 20 years to be sure (if you are of second generation). her father could still try i guess, and maybe get it as he is well estabilished - but not automatically.

I don't know. Maybe there are more men than women who are into games and makers thinks little girls appeal more to them?

come on man we are pure charisma

>毎年冬に落ち込んだった
日照時間が短い冬は鬱々するよね…特に北だともっと感じるだろうね…
味はカレイに似てる?美味しそう
釣りも狩りもできるお父さんカッコイイね

Asian country cultural equilavents

Japanese = White
Chinese = Nigger
North Korean = Nazi
South Korean = White
Vietnam = Beaner
Phillipines = Beaner/HueHue
Thai = HueHue
Indonesia = Poo in Loo
Malaysia = Poo in Loo

Is this accurate?

代表的な和菓子といえばやっぱりバブリシャスだよな

China really are the niggers of asia...

That makes no sense, wouldn't you want to be a male if you are male? A stronger male? A faster male? A better male than yourself?

Not a weak little girl..

Does Japan understand power fantasy?

アメコウハデテイケエエエ

リーフモデテイケェェェ

二日間家を出ていない

I see my niggas in Brazil and US are doing a wonderful job keeping up the quality in this thread

っバナナ

Maybe Japan should loosen up this nationality law thing a little and re-import nikkei's from Brazil... it would improve its declining birth rate a bit.

>wouldn't you want to be a male if you are male
no
>stronger
no
>faster
no
>better
no
>weak little girl
YES

...obviously you are new to this thread.